It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Abortion Clinic Owner: We Pushed Sex Ed on Kids to Create a Market for Abortion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyesWhen you add this to aborted babies being used for heating, it's clear this isn't about "choice" for women, or any concern for their welfare. It's about money and killing. Birth control methods that end up failing, because they are designed to fail? That's what people defend? What does it take for the pro-abortion side to wake up?

What is there to wake up to? A woman who desires an abortion will get one regardless of the legality of it. Legal abortions make sure the procedure is safe, clean, and the appropriate tools are used. Just because one particular abortion clinic uses unethical procedures to increase revenue, doesn't damn the whole industry.

This thread is making a mountain out of a molehill. Prosecute the abortion clinic, but don't pretend like this indicative of the whole industry. You need to produce more evidence to make that claim.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interesting things you can find if you just look a little...

Everett may have claimed that abortions were performed for no reason and for the sake of financial gain, but it was a statement vociferously rebutted by many of her former colleagues. For example, William W. West, Jr., M.D., who works in outpatient psychiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, stated in a news release in 1988 after Everett had been appointed the public affairs Director of Greater Dallas Right to Life Committee and Texas Coalition for Life:

“One thing Ms. Everett claims is that callous greed like hers is a common motive among those who are involved in the provision of abortion services. This is flagrantly untrue. She should know better. She also contends that legal abortion, as practiced in the United States today, is prohibitively dangerous. In actual fact, it is probably about as safe as having a wisdom tooth pulled and is certainly much safer than having a baby, its only alternative. She should know this.”

“. . .Among Ms. Everett’s various fraudulent claims is her assertion that abortion surgery is deliberately performed on women who are not actually pregnant in order to get their money. Give me a break! I hope there are not many among us who are cynical and gullible enough to actually believe such garbage!”

Source

Insane Right-Wing Organization Invents Lies To Smear Planned Parenthood

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Not really surprised at this. You name any business that is run for profit and there will be corruption and depending on the business you will see different ways of corruption. In the health industry it is worse because the things that are done affect people's health and that is one of the most disgusting sickening ways gaining profit.
Seems that the lid is being blown off the top of so many things these days, and we hear about another place that corruption has run rampant for years. What is making so many new people come forward and expose things? Could it be that the country is waking up to this and going to try to stop it?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The only thing the op's article snippet proves is that this Everette character was greedy before, and is still greedy now.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
The only thing the op's article snippet proves is that this Everette character was greedy before, and is still greedy now.

And maybe she's feeling guilty for succumbing to that greed.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If a school gave any of my kids birth control or condoms I would be outraged. It's not their place to include such perverted idiocy into the curriculum. I would take this ladies word as evidence just because of her involvement. Testimony stands in a court of law. The wrong people are in control of academia. This has been evident for a long time now. Hopefully she will bring good change because of coming out. Good for her and the kids.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't think it happened in the first place. We have thousands working in the abortion field with hundreds being fired and quiteing daily. With the only person making these claims being a woman who's lively hood is 100% tied to pro-life donations, book sales and speaking fees. We should have people coming out daily with such claims. Not one chick who hasn't been in that buisness in decades. It's all right there to see.... Unless you don't want the truth. You want to make your point.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Oh I don't think so either. I was just arguing in case that the stated premises were true. So even with them being true, the OP really doesn't have a case for her cause.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Unless 5 books and being a pro life celebrity is more profitable. She never owned clinics. She managed a couple. That's not as profitable as writing 5 books, constant paid appearances and lots of pro life donations.

When your newspaper is delivered, do you attack the paperboy as well when you don't like an article?

Why has everyone gotten so contentious lately?

I just don't get it...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic That is a very good point and could possibly be true. However, I, nor you, nor anyone else besides her will ever know. At least that's my opinion.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This woman has done whatever she has found profitable. She saw abortion was profitable so she bought in. Then she found out pro-life is profitable and she's been writing books and cashing speaking fee checks ever since. Always follow the money. Do you know how many people work in that industry? So the thousands working in such clinics are all covering up some conspiracy to give fake abortions and intentionally get woman pregnant so they come back and get abortions. The fact that they give out birth control is pretty good evidence against it. If they wanted pregnant teens to come in for abortions it would be way easier to denigh birth control and wait. Not give them birth control and hope they don't use it.

If you pay attention to what's logical you can usually see right thru talking points by either side.

This woman was doing something very profitable, and she walked away from that. She isn't making big money protesting abortion. There isn't big money in that. She's doing what she is now because she believes it's right.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
So, she found Jesus and is now on a personal crusade to shut down abortion clinics, huh?

Can someone tell me why educating kids about sex is bad?

This isn't about simply teaching kids the birds and the bees. It's about teaching them to be sexually active, and thus drumming up business. This might come as a shock, but you can teach kids about sex without teaching them to go out and do it, and without providing "how-to" manuals and birth control. My parents managed well enough, and I have as well, with all five of mine. I know a lot of other parents that can manage the same thing.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
She isn't making big money protesting abortion.

$5000 for giving a talk for a hour or 2 is not big money? So what do you think big money would be for a 2 hour talk?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
What is there to wake up to? A woman who desires an abortion will get one regardless of the legality of it. Legal abortions make sure the procedure is safe, clean, and the appropriate tools are used. Just because one particular abortion clinic uses unethical procedures to increase revenue, doesn't damn the whole industry.

This thread is making a mountain out of a molehill. Prosecute the abortion clinic, but don't pretend like this indicative of the whole industry. You need to produce more evidence to make that claim.

When abortion wasn't legal, it wasn't nearly as common as it is today. Since Roe Vs Wade, more than fifty-five million babies have been killed by abortion.

Plus, the procedures are not safe and clean simply because they are legal. Did you miss all the news about Kermit Gosnell? Look him up. He's no the only one to perform unsafe procedures, run an unsafe clinic, and place women in danger. Not by a long shot.

When a nationwide group like Planned Parenthood is known to cover for men that molest under-age girls, is it really that hard to believe this is a national problem?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Not really surprised at this. You name any business that is run for profit and there will be corruption and depending on the business you will see different ways of corruption. In the health industry it is worse because the things that are done affect people's health and that is one of the most disgusting sickening ways gaining profit.
Seems that the lid is being blown off the top of so many things these days, and we hear about another place that corruption has run rampant for years. What is making so many new people come forward and expose things? Could it be that the country is waking up to this and going to try to stop it?

No one should be surprised, but a lot of people want to keep sailing down the river "De-Nile", and pretend this is either invented, done for "money", or a local issue. Some people refuse to accept anything that goes against their preconceived notions. No facts, of course, to back their denials, just shouts of "liar", or claiming it's for money, or whatever.

The entire health industry is a mess, and the abortion section is the WORST of it by far. There is a movie being made about Gosnell, who is among the worst, but he's no exception to the norm. Lots of places rush procedures, allow untrained staff to perform abortions, have little to no oversight, poor sanitation, and plenty of cases of patients that need hospitalization as a result of a botched procedure. Yet the pro=abortion bunch screams and shouts and calls names when any of this is brought out, preferring to live in the dark like a crop of mushrooms.

Fortunately, more sane and reasonable people are starting to stand up and do something about the problems. Appreciate the sensible input!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
If a school gave any of my kids birth control or condoms I would be outraged. It's not their place to include such perverted idiocy into the curriculum. I would take this ladies word as evidence just because of her involvement. Testimony stands in a court of law. The wrong people are in control of academia. This has been evident for a long time now. Hopefully she will bring good change because of coming out. Good for her and the kids.

Exactly! Legal testimony, but a lot of folks pretend it's not evidence, or claim, based on nothing but their own opinions, that she's "lying".

If a school did that with one of mine, the result would not be one they'd appreciate! I think she's doing a lot of good, like every other whistle blower does in these cases. She's not the first, but she's got a lot to say, from a position of having been there.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't think it happened in the first place. We have thousands working in the abortion field with hundreds being fired and quiteing daily. With the only person making these claims being a woman who's lively hood is 100% tied to pro-life donations, book sales and speaking fees. We should have people coming out daily with such claims. Not one chick who hasn't been in that buisness in decades. It's all right there to see.... Unless you don't want the truth. You want to make your point.

Do you really think she's the only one? If you do, you are wrong.

Former Clinic Worker: Joy Davis

There are others like these women, who have come forward and revealed the ugly truth behind the industry.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So hundreds fired daily. Hand full of converts I bet have had recent "spiritual" awakenings who claim malpractice. This is evidence of what institutional mispractices.....

I don't think your doing it intentionally. But it hunk your misinforming people.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I think one has to look at the pharmaceutical industry that is making a HUGE amount of money by promoting early sexualization of children - there's the birthconrol pills that don't work, there's the gardisal vaccine that is expensive and just promotes miscariage/abortion, and then there's the fetus baby parts post abortion that they want to use in their "experiments".

And the satanic/progessive assholes have their sticky fingers in everything from depopulation - to "education" - to "media" - to "healthcare" - to food production - to economic collapse - to declining moral values -

This is all planned - and it has nothing to do with "parenthood".

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I am not misinforming anyone. I have posted links to stories, with factual and negative information about the abortion industry. Perhaps you should ask why you can't accept that any of it could be true?

If it is accurate, what then? Just ignore it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join