It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St John 23 met Alien from landed saucer in Castel Gandolfo?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The views of "Jesuschristwins" and his/her often outbursts could mean more than simply personal reaction of poster in forum who dislikes someone else and who cannot prove his point of view and therefore outbursts in hot rhetoric and groundless accusations.

They could mean completely another thing if they represent some ultra-conservative group of believers, although unofficial. They might show position of some very conservative circles within some church, who are frightened to maximum of the perspective the extraterrestrial/angelic presence to be shown in daylight. Even more so, when a public contact is expected, and the more intelligent members of all churches' elites should have understood by now.

The catholic church moved beyond that point in her history, especially within the time frame of the last several popes. (that I constantly quote in this and other threads!) Although there are catholic fanatics too, they do not represent the majority or the leading elite. The latest words of pope Francis show clearly the catholic church hierarchy will at one point accept the extraterrestrial reality when it finally manifests in public.

So I remain quiet my work is not in vain. Even if it is rejected by someone of the contemporary posters here, even if it is done with words that I don't like and will not use. The readers are intelligent enough to make their own judgment. Moreover, that remains for the years to come. One may say, it is copied in microwaves in the surrounding space and will remain for quite some time. Let everyone know the humanity is aware of all those things, at least some part of it!

edit on 22-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
of course I'd like if there are more christians who start talking of what they believe, be they catholics, orthoox, protestant, evangelical, or messianic jews. If they like to start their own threads to speak of extraterrestrials and Bible, I'd enjoy to see such threads to appear. I do not hold monopoly on the topic in anyway. It is strange so few people dare to talk what they really think of all that. Because I know not few people who think the way I do, who are christian and still who do not find the same stimulus or impulse to write it in a big forum.

Hope there are many people who do not think:
End times deception = extraterrestrial (human ET) landing
and instead who think:
extraterrestrial (human ET) landing is closer to Ezekiel's and Elijah's experience and will bring the end of satan's century and millennial tyranny,
And in fact will postpone the actual coming of the Dragon (draconians) and the Beast (don't know who will be, silicon and/or metal shapeshifters are possible candidates, no certainty). We have to rewrite paradigms including end time scenarios, if we want to be adequate to today's situation with all info available. That I say with best feelings towards brothers and sisters in Christ who do their best to defend their ideas. They have to be up to date with the info available, if they want to be relevant and to help the people in real terms. Otherwise they speak stories of past centuries that don't help much today.
edit on 22-6-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The most recent failure of the Roman Catholic elite to find a compromise on the Synod for Family, shows not only deep division among ranks. It shows inability of that archaic structure to find answers for the real world and to adapt to the new era. The follow ups including those of pope Francis are "too little, too late". Where are the bold decisions promised at the time of his election? He wants to baptize aliens, Martians, and that is indeed a bold statement. How your life and mine changed as a result?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Catholic Church in her majority is not ready for the ET contact. The ET fleet stands by around the earth, several contactees say. The leader of the fleet is not just Ashtar. The leader must be the Son of Jesus, Jesus Jr. Simply because Jesus himself can't come because of prophecy frames. It is not the time of the Second Coming that would be the Universal Judgment. Jesus will simply send one of his sons, born on the planets he lives on. Don't say it is a stupid conclusion. The conclusion is the only one possible, without involving the antichrist.

Go thru the materials I constantly post, including of the now called seer and prophet St John 23. The ET contact was a done fact for him and his secretary in Castel Gandolfo when a saucer landed and Alien came out and spoke with the pope. Apart of that, in his private visions, St John 23 speaks of a new Messiah to come from the skies together with multitude of extraterrestrials who will have healing powers, restore the earth, and even will have the power of resurrection. St John 23 does not speak of the antichrist, obviously. He does not speak of Jesus' Second Coming either. The role could be fulfilled by someone close enough to Jesus with his abilities, and holy enough, i.e. this could be only the son, let call him Jesus Jr.
edit on 15-12-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Brides of Christ, the catholic nuns (and the other christian nuns) are usually called like that. In the teaching of Paul, the larger view about the Universal Church (undivided) is to be called the Bride of Christ. That is view held for many centuries. Is it therefore assumed for Christ to be polygamous, if not now, then after His Second Coming?

Why then so much persecution, today only spiritual, on those who hold Gospels that speak of Jesus Christ to have been married? What's wrong if those same people who deny these gospels as forgery, say they are Christ's bride? May be the wrong is within the interpretation of the churches who want to see themselves as monopolies of Christ' teaching, and his only brides. Millions of them, while denying the one bride of flesh and blood that Jesus perhaps had. Because if they accept that, they should accept the potential children and HEIRS of Jesus - something that directly hurts their power on earth. Even if today that power is not over kings and crusaders but only on spiritual matters.

If tomorrow a son of Jesus appears in the skies, they have to bow down before him as authentic voice of his father.

To survive as teaching based on the TRUE FACTS and not on FABLES about Jesus Christ, the church theologians have to reread and redefine the theory of what and who is exactly Christ's bride and sons/daughters. Including all the banned books or newly discovered gospels. It is a must do, if there will be Christianity tomorrow. Or it is no more Christ-based theory, if it denies facts of the life of Jesus Christ on earth. And those facts today are pretty well documented by books, made inaccessible by Rome at the time of the church fathers' councils. If that is not understood by today's hierarchy, they risk the entire construction of the church together with their own well suited places.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i love that folks from away that haven't even been met yet must be demons
all because of a book that states the world has 4 corners
that is hilariyus

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't understand how a man who happened to be Pope, and had an alien encounter, is considered a Catholic bashing thread. Books that deal with UFOs/Aliens document people of all religions who have had encounters. Just because a book says they are fallen angels/demons. This same book says Jonah lived in the stomach of a great fish for three days and the sun revolved around the earth. People assume everyone buys into the fairytale. The Lord of the Ring trilogy is more believable. And I was raised Catholic.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Source 1: www.myuforesearch.it...
Angelo Roncalli, the Good Pope, he met an alien before his death in 1961. The meeting in the gardens of Castel Gandolo. All witnessed by Loris Francesco Capovilla. The private secretary of Pope John XXIII. The news appeared in a British newspaper and was later taken over by Sun in 1985. But no one paid any attention. (continues)

Source 2: www.paranormalnews.com...

For instance there have been other early contactees who never mentioned abductions. Pope John XXIII, also known as the "Good Pope", in the early 1960s had an experience in the garden of his summer castle—the Castel Gandolfo. There was a scout ship or saucer that landed at the south end of the garden. The Pope asked his assistant, who was there as well, to stay put as he went over. The assistant later related that he saw someone come out of the saucer. The Pope kneeled down and got up again and had a conversation for fifteen to twenty minutes. The Pope came back and told his assistant that our brothers are everywhere but sometimes we have difficulty recognizing them.

source 3: aquariusparadigm.com...
One of the most spectacular revelations already disclosed on the Vatican tells the story reported by the assistant of Pope John XXIII (1881-1963) who, in statements to the press in 2005 (at the time being already 90 years old) said the strangest event involving His Holiness was a meeting between His Holiness and a man from another planet, an alien. According to the papal secretary, Loris Capolvilla (one of the oldest Catholic bishops in 2012), Pope John XXIII would have had a contact with a friendly alien in the gardens of the papal summer residence in Castel Gandolfo.
The incident happened in July 1961 when John XXIII, also called the Pope walked in Good Company Capolvilla. After walking a few minutes there, both observed a strange object in the sky oval emanating a bright light-colored blue and amber. The ship remained in the air for a few moments before landing on the lawn. Then, a being with human form surrounded by a golden aura and elongated ears left the spacecraft. Pope and his secretary knelt, even without knowing exactly what they were seeing – and began to pray believing that it was a phenomenon or heavenly miracle. After a moment, the Pope decided to approach the creature and began talking to the stranger. This conversation lasted about 20 minutes. After the confab, the Pope returned to meet with the secretary and confided to him the following message: The children of God are everywhere though, sometimes have difficulty recognizing our own brothers.

Need to make it known again. Conservative catholic outlets posted these contacts and DEMONIZED them!

I just posted a thread explaining how the Great Warning, starting with "A" and comparable to the collision of two stars, is nothing else but Extraterrestrial Angelic public arrival! Great Warning stops WW3 and comes when the things are at their worst. See what happens in Ukraine, France, Syria!

Angelic ET have restrained the nuclear war many times over, the Cuban crisis, 1983, and in more recent time...

edit on 16-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join