It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St John 23 met Alien from landed saucer in Castel Gandolfo?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Source 1: www.myuforesearch.it...

Angelo Roncalli, the Good Pope, he met an alien before his death in 1961. The meeting in the gardens of Castel Gandolo. All witnessed by Loris Francesco Capovilla. The private secretary of Pope John XXIII. The news appeared in a British newspaper and was later taken over by Sun in 1985. But no one paid any attention. (continues)

Source 2: www.paranormalnews.com...

For instance there have been other early contactees who never mentioned abductions. Pope John XXIII, also known as the "Good Pope", in the early 1960s had an experience in the garden of his summer castle—the Castel Gandolfo. There was a scout ship or saucer that landed at the south end of the garden. The Pope asked his assistant, who was there as well, to stay put as he went over. The assistant later related that he saw someone come out of the saucer. The Pope kneeled down and got up again and had a conversation for fifteen to twenty minutes. The Pope came back and told his assistant that our brothers are everywhere but sometimes we have difficulty recognizing them.

source 3: aquariusparadigm.com...

One of the most spectacular revelations already disclosed on the Vatican tells the story reported by the assistant of Pope John XXIII (1881-1963) who, in statements to the press in 2005 (at the time being already 90 years old) said the strangest event involving His Holiness was a meeting between His Holiness and a man from another planet, an alien. According to the papal secretary, Loris Capolvilla (one of the oldest Catholic bishops in 2012), Pope John XXIII would have had a contact with a friendly alien in the gardens of the papal summer residence in Castel Gandolfo.
The incident happened in July 1961 when John XXIII, also called the Pope walked in Good Company Capolvilla. After walking a few minutes there, both observed a strange object in the sky oval emanating a bright light-colored blue and amber. The ship remained in the air for a few moments before landing on the lawn. Then, a being with human form surrounded by a golden aura and elongated ears left the spacecraft. Pope and his secretary knelt, even without knowing exactly what they were seeing – and began to pray believing that it was a phenomenon or heavenly miracle. After a moment, the Pope decided to approach the creature and began talking to the stranger. This conversation lasted about 20 minutes. After the confab, the Pope returned to meet with the secretary and confided to him the following message: The children of God are everywhere though, sometimes have difficulty recognizing our own brothers.

edit on 22-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
the above, if true, comes together with 2 other accounts of St John XXIII alien contact:

1.George Adamski visit in the Vatican with a gift from the aliens: a cup with miraculous liquid that would cure the cancer of John 23, which he refused to drink and preferred to die rather than speak (was he forced to do so?)

2. The alleged diary of John XXIII where he speaks of apparitions of Virgin Mary (Madonna) and visions of aliens who would clean the earth by year 2000 (not fulfilled until today).

If true, seems the Catholic church is not too fast to reveal the alien secrets it knows, may be for centuries. Slow, but sure revelation process, one may say. Having the latest words of pope Francis, and past interviews of fr Funes, Balducci and others, one cannot have any doubts where it goes. Towards ET disclosure and perhaps a sooner public ET contact.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That is coupled with the US Congressional hearing of 2 top mainstream astronomers who said the alien contact is inevitable in the next 20 y after discovery of thousands of exo planets. Before that, mainstream astronomers spoke of alien contact "until the end of the century (21)". If they speak now of 20 y period, and that not on mundane scientific conference, but before Congress and MSM that is to prepare the public for imminent contact. Not 20 but 2 y or less.

The above details of the SAINT John 23 would not be available online if there wasn't such imminent contact coming. The Pope and the US know that and prepare the public.

I have to correct my views of the possibility of a ET rescue from earth in face of incoming planetary disaster. It is still a possibility. But the ET could also come to stay for prolonged period of time in peace in the absence of immediate disaster.

They could also tell us more detailed version of the life of Jesus Christ if their predecessors managed to film it from the clouds.

edit on 23-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It is strange the catholics are mum about their new saint. And I mean not only the posters here who do not necessarily express the view point of the Vatican. I mean bishops and priests worldwide who could spend more time in their endless boring homilies to tell the truth of St John XXIII as it already transpires online. But what, they have first co comment papal words on baptizing aliens and they already find it difficult to do. Pity.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You catholics don't easily accept you have the mission from Jesus to evangelize other worlds. But may be you are out of schedule anyway.

For the 1980+ years after Resurrection, Jesus with his risen body could visit ANY star system in any galaxy an establish as many churches (or called otherwise) as He willed so.

Furthermore, who prevents Him to marry and have children if He willed so? During all the years after resurrection? Don't repeat words put later in the Gospel how that can't be done! Don't you yourselves await the Second Coming when supposedly Jesus would marry the bride Church on Earth???

"The only bride" who is actually not a "bride" for centuries, but corrupt and immoral system as it is seen now at unbiased assessment in this 21st century.

So better take the chance the Holy John 23 gives the humanity, thru pope Francis who canonized him, and go forward to fulfil sooner the mandate of Jesus given before the Ascension. 1980 years are already lost in absurd history that has nothing to do with the teaching of Jesus Christ. We are not going to repeat Galileo's time and mentality, although some would love to. We are going further no matter who is left behind, be it a bishop or a cardinal who would say otherwise.

Where is the Second Pentecost spoken of by St John 23 and St John Paul 2? May be it comes now. Let not reject it, again. History will never forgive us, neither our great-grand children, if they survive of course on planet like this. I believe the Second Pentecost comes in the days/weeks to come without further ado. The words of pope Francis, (or "Peter II" if you will to count Malachi), never spoken of since the time of Peter I (when angels could still be seen in real and deliver from prison) come to tell us the time is now.
edit on 24-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If Jesus married anywhere on any other planet, in his resurrected body, he could have by now many descendants of a resurrected people.

I don't believe the wrong view of some that he "reincarnated" multiple times on multiple planets. But the possibility he had descendants, and not on Earth, is quite realistic. I can't imagine Jesus sitting on a cloud and doing nothing while he said "my Father works until now, so I work too". We underestimate grossly Jesus Christ and His continuing mission if we would talk of a passive personage somewhere in heaven, who actually doesn't do anything more for his creatures after the resurrection. That way we equal him to a dead person whose soul is in heaven. Wrong, wrong, wrong! He is Risen and He is active up
until this day!

What if tomorrow not He but some of his descendants come to earth leading resurrected people? Because we say Jesus will come only at the glorious Second Coming and not before that, so He could send someone else "who comes in the name of the Lord". on't say it is impossible because the Gospel speaks of resurrected prophets from Old Testament in the time of Crucifixion. It is impossible only for the narrow framed mind who does not accept anything beyond the Sunday school.

The possibility of multiple aliens, millions of races, who still didn't hear or didn't accept/comprehend Jesus and who await us to do so, or who already accepted Jesus and come to be baptized, as the pope assumed, stands parallel to the above perspective. In a very wide universe which seen part consists of multiple trillions of star systems in 100 billion galaxies, we will have all kinds of races, including the ones I talk about. Let alone the perspective of more than one parallel universe as the modern scientists repeatedly talk about "multiverse". We could have everything. Jesus' work in the 1980 years after resurrection does not negate our mission there, and still there will be trillions of unknown worlds. God's ways are greater than ours. We should not be afraid of the grand perspectives and grand design God has arranged that is being discovered piece by piece to us, but humbly accept our little place in them.

And those who search for the evil incarnate, they will find their equivalent races, no doubt. Even the system is located since the time of ancient Greek and Chinese: alpha draconis. I don't wish that to them, but it is possible those creatures to wish to come to earth one day. Because they are so similar to many earthlings in mentality!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Some people, who can imagine, like to start anti-Catholic threads. As a Roman Catholic, I am offended.

Ah, the end times, will there be any faith when Our Lord returns?

And the alien/UFO business, what does Our Lord say, look at the fruit. All of it is demonic.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

first of all, thank you for responding.
second, this is not intended as "anti-catholic thread" and in fact I quote quite many popes in it (as I do in any thread btw). I would say it is rather catholic-friendly thread that seeks catholic collaboration on the topics discussed.

third, if you feel offended, I invite you to present your point of view, larger than just saying what is right and what is wrong. I guess you could elaborate on some of the above from your point of view that I appreciate to see it posted here. Thank you!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have the feeling that the visit of pope Francis in the Holy Land will lead to a Second Pentecost and outpouring of new grace to the world. That may happen in the Cenacle room literally in the days before Pentecost. Not the date, but the event is important. When, if not now?

The world cannot wait anymore, and we see that by the terrible events that happen on the globe as flaring signs, and those much more terrible events that just await a signal to happen.

I believe God hasn't left us alone, that His grace precedes any eventuality, and will be outpoured just on time for the further fulfillment of God's plan for that part of humanity who accepts it.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
the outright demonization of aliens is not the best way to go. The pope clearly indicated a different approach with the example of Peter's vision with "unclean animals". The polarity of ET is discussed widely in the UFOlogy community for decades. It is not something new to discern whether this or that ET race is predominantly "good or evil" towards humans. Today it is used the terms: "serving to others vs serving to self". I.e. a race with "serving to self" interests would not have our earth-human interests as its priority. Even if they are not that bad by nature. But I ask, aren't we the humans "service to self" oriented civilization? We didn't make our first steps in the Universe beyond our solar system and we are already demonizing each and everyone in it?

Here is an interview that discusses exactly those topics, between Steven Greer and Kerry Cassidy of Camelot.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

St John 23 met Alien from landed saucer in Castel Gandolfo?

or . . . more accurately . . .

Pope John 23 met a fallen angel from a 'landed saucer' in Castel Gandolfo and treated him like a Christian brother in a demonstration of outrageous deception &/or clueless complicity.

FINAL EVENTS SECRET GOVERNMENT DEMONIC UFOS AND AFTERLIFE

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400863862&sr=1-4&keywords= nick+redfern

VATICAN ET SIGNALS

inthecapital.streetwise.co...

VATICAN ASTRONOMER WOULD BAPTIZE ALIENS SPEAKS AT GEORGETOWN

DEMONS, SOULS, THE MATRIX AND THE PENTEGON . . . UFOS ETC.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

A RELIGIOUS DECEPTION?

PACTS OF THE FAUSTIAN KIND:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
Bo, I respect your views, but you don't have any proof that John 23 has met a negative -agenda extraterrestrial, or said in your wordings "fallen angel". It could be "un-fallen angel", an angel from God, speaking in religious terminology. I doubt Ezekiel saw anything much different when he wrote about it in Ezekiel 1. Some people still miss that text.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Read the links.

I've studied the topic since 1962.

My convictions came from the evidence.

Read EXO-VATICANA . . .

The Biblical GREAT DECEPTION has been under way a long time.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Why should I bet my future on Tom Horn....?

I don't accept the demonization attempt in the links towards all Vatican efforts to bring bigger understanding of ET.

Furthermore, the personal experience of St John 23 is something new and comes across all the interior debate in the Catholic church about changes on Vatican II. Seems John 23 knew something much wider in scope than the contemporary wranglings of how exactly the mass to be ordered and the priest to be vested. Do the catholics of today, 50+ years later, who have now John 23 as a saint, have the courage to accept that wider picture of the world they have always been living in but never admitted that fact?

Perhaps Columbus had similar tensions with kings and princes. And after he discovered the new lands and brought new people, who were Red not Green, the question of should they be baptized stood again. Along with the question should that be voluntarily.

At least today we don't have that last part of the equation. The rest still stays. Even when we deal with more, not less advanced civilizations than ours. We humans are generally evil, and they know that fact, but they didn't wipe us out of the earth, as they certainly could with their advanced tech. So to pretend that THEY are evil and we are the good ones, is strange. How many millions did we kill last century alone?

Careful discernment of races must be done of course. Are we capable of doing it? Until now, nobody came with the weapons of the Independence Day. We can listen to those who experienced the contact first. Including those who have experiences with negative, evil ET.

Including to SAINT John XXIII who had experience with a benevolent ET that didn't do anything bad.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

The TRUTH

tends to be, in many ways, unaffected

by our acceptance or rejection of it.

Individuals, on the other hand . . . will be crushed under THE TRUTH or broken on it.

That's the Biblical msg on such scores.

All the critters behave as deceivers and evil doers . . . particularly sooner or later.

The upper ranks of some elite research groups have reached the same conclusion I have.

The masses and the easily misled remain deceived. But then Christ warned that THE GREAT DECEPTION would be so great that were it possible, even the very elect of God would be deceived.

Wishful thinking is not a good foundation for truth.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam have many thousands of pages of documentation available including their 600pp SUMMARY of such issues.

Ignore Tom Horn, if you wish.

But by all means CONSIDER HIS EVIDENCE.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

From Nick Redfern's book

FINAL EVENTS SECRET GOVERNMENT DEMONIC UFOS AND AFTERLIFE

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400863862&sr=1-4&keywords= nick+redfern

p195

Joe Jordan . . . formerly of NASA . . .

Jordan's views as to why this is taking place accord closely with those of the Collins Elite:

"The purpose of all this is to deny the reality of Christianity. And, they have probably the best propaganda machine I've ever seen or read about. I believe that's the purpose behind this whole experience. . . . But their purpose is to defeat us and to delude us, so that we will take our focus off the one true God.

And if that happens, if the Bible is real, and if the message it shares is real, then the people who succumb to this, their souls are doomed. And I think that's what these entities are trying to do. That's their agenda. The demons know they're doomed to Hell; . . . when that time comes, they plan on trying to take as many of God's creation with them as they can. It's a cosmic war. . . .

"One of the seductions they use is the lure of advanced alien technology. But it's a false lure. But it becomes a hook, and you end up selling your soul to the Devil."(1)
[p197]

Broad is the way that leads to destruction.

edit on 24/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: remove unneeded line

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I understand your way of logic, btw. Perhaps it would be mine if I have not been granted some understanding on the pile of so many interviews of witnesses that are a must for every honest researcher.

Since we discussed the Bible many times, I will skip that now.

If we are searching for evil ET I would go to the question, who armed Nazi Germany and who created that enormous war machine and industrial machine even in pre-Hitler time, and pre-WW1 time?

There is an answer: Aldebaran ET who were blond Nordic humans. I don't know more about them.

But then comes the question, who gave the first rockets to the Soviets even before Hitler, the so called Katyusha? Aren't there another race of ET who supported USSR from beginning to the end? USSR had the first space based laser Polyus already in 1980s. The logical answer is yes there are such ET. I don't know their name or race.

Then come the Grey. On that background, they didn't do as much evil, did they? Dan Burisch speaks of bad Grey (J-rod) and good Grey, and Orions who controlled them not to trespass certain agreements. Orions were very good according to Burisch (pls check his interviews online).

On the background of a fierce cold war and the possibility Washington to become a pile of ash in 5-10 minutes, was it a BAD thing that Orion and Grey gave vital tech to USA for survival and catch up with the USSR?

Other sources that are not confirmed, say USSR had a battle station both on orbit and on the moon much earlier than the official Polyus. In a certain way, the survival of the Western civilization is thanks to those ET who are now demonized by not few scientists.

The Grey seem to be the necessary culprit to hide others that we are not told about. Or perhaps some of them were really evil. I don't know.

There is a difference between Hitler and Beethoven although both were Germans, human born on planet Earth. So perhaps there is a difference between two Grey individuals in a similar way.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

The critters and the arrogant power-mongering evil elite have been in cahoots for centuries. No big surprise there, to the well informed.

Again . . .

ALL of the critters

BEHAVE in

EVIL ways.

ALL of them have a history of chronic pathological LYING.

It's folly to TRUST such evil.

Utter folly.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

Even if all the Grey were evil, we still need their technology to decide outstanding problems of a humanity that meanwhile grew exponentially in numbers. Internet and computer come from them as well. Anything in common to the cars and telegraph before WW2? We live in extraterrestrial reality only we don't acknowledge it.

To call it all evil is unwise. God hasn't abandoned us and we are still not in the Great Trib. Despite there are people who estimate years and months for the Great Trib and never guess correctly. We are not there and we may not be there another 500 years or more. Then what to do in those another 500 years when we will have not 7 bln but 17 or 30 bln population and the oil will become more expensive than gold? Let face the reality we are living in! If there is a possibility to resettle population, even without coming cataclysm, let use it. And so on. I will not repeat all the words of people who are much deeper than me in the matter. Called crazy, fake, an so on, those people tell us parts of the truth. It is unwise to put them aside. Many of them believe in God, some are catholics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join