It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential ghost in my garage/home (No photos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thank you for you posts!
My friend returned home and i asked him if he still had the board. He told me he cut the board into seven pieces and tossed into a fire. I don't know if that could release a spirit bound to the board.

He also said he does not know the location of one of them, but he thinks we got rid of it.

But anyway, thank you for your video, and restoring some of my lost faith, and thank you for your prayers and sticking with me during the recent occurrences.

I will not perform the seance, or attempt any more contact other than spoken voice. I again believe in gods protection, as you have made me remember the times i have been protected in the past. When i was a child, the only church i have ever attended was the Church of Jesus Christ. This church was not bound to one religion, just a place of worship. I was taught to be accepting of all religions, and that is why i have difficulty sticking to one. You seem like you have had some interesting experiences to have such powerful faith. (i can feel it from here)

Care to share any with me? You can post here or U2U it is up to you.

Again, thank you for what you have done for me, I will pray for you, and everyone else.

With much appreciation,

Luke

edit on 23-5-2014 by Luuke123 because: Forgot something

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I will do this immediately, and research and perform cleansing/blessing rituals so it may not return
Though, i do not mind good spirits, i enjoy their presence. I will try and perform the ones that simply ban evil, for if i can help a good spirit pass on I will.

Thank you for your support, i wish you luck on any encounters you may have!

Luke

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you for the video!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

ghosts are everywhere

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yes... it's design is to release the spirit from any confines.
It's usually done after burial... wherefore the 3 day wake... the last rites at church... and then the parade (carriage to cemetery)... are the events that lead up to the Vigil.
There is a belief that nine gate are to be passed... but many spirits don't move on.
The rosary prayers (about an hour each night) are said to be effective and very necessary.

Ofcourse though... holy water and a flame to banish shade (candle) are needed as well.
One can do this alone and focus more intently on the spirit and surely prevail in releasing the spirit.

There are crafts that can cause harm... and rituals that deal with the spirit directly.
DANGEROUS!
Pray for him/her... that will open up the confines and allow the spirit to pass on.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No video evidence? (As always)
Not much of a story.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

A medium does not invite spirits to come in. They only 'pick up and communicate' with the ones that are already there.
She/he can tell him who is there, and what they want.

Sometimes it's just an earthbound spirit that needs help in crossing over. Would you deny help to such a soul?

If one is there, though, a medium could be seen as an invitation to stick around and "communicate" more. That's the danger.

I don't think people stick around, personally, so I don't worry about that. I can understand the concern, however. We don't know 100% about such things, in any case.

It's the danger of making some evil thing feel welcome that concerns me, especially since the OP had something bad around before.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

(Second attempt - first reply timed out and vanished!)

Glad to hear it! Those attempts feel dangerous in this case, and it's good to know you will avoid them. I'd considered the boards gone, then. Destroyed is good enough. I wouldn't worry about fire; the board is just a tool.

Glad you enjoyed it. Powerful song! I just recently came across the song myself. Glad to help with the faith, too. God has shown me things, and I can at least help others with what I have learned. Sticking around to help isn't a problem, either. I know how disturbing these things can be. Nothing like what you had, but enough to know.

Church background can matter. Mine is mostly Southern Baptist, though I do study on my own as well, and various experiences can teach us. Finding a place that sticks with Scripture is a good thing! Glad you located one. That can be tough these days.

I don't mind sharing at all. Most of it is things I have talked about before. Nothing secret, in any case!

I grew up listening to "ghost" stories, including some about places relatives lived. Didn't really think about them being demons then, however. When I was in high school, there was a night, though, that made me start considering such things. Three of us were staying the night at one friend's house. We were out walking around the neighborhood (pretty safe then), and all seemed normal for a while. The German Shepherd that always barked at people barked at us, and it was otherwise very quiet. We didn't even see any moving cars. After a while, though, we all three started feeling very nervous, as though we were being stalked. On one street, I heard what sounded like dog feet padding on the pavement, coming our way. No dog in sight, though, and no place one could have been hidden. No breeze, either, to explain the sound. They didn't hear it, but both felt something was there, and we hurried on, trying to get around whatever it was and back to her house. We went right, down another street, planning to take another right and head back, and ended up facing this field, where the one street ended, and there was no house built there yet. We all stopped short, knowing whatever this was was RIGHT THERE. After a few moments, we fled, as fast as we could, to her house. We knew it was following, you could feel it. We got back, and stayed on the porch for a bit, not wanting to have to explain whatever this was to her parents. She started reciting Bible verses, and we could actually feel the thing retreat. After a bit, we went inside, though we were still pretty nervous. She got her Bible out, and read more, and handed another to the other friend. Not having a third, she handed me a small cross, made of some white stone, like alabaster, perhaps. We felt a need to hold something. Well, after more praying and reading, my hand started to feel warm, as in VERY warm, seemingly hot enough to burn, but not burning, where I held the cross. I opened my hand, and saw this amazing white light radiating from the little cross. They saw it as well, when I told them to look. Later, a similar light was in the corner near the door, and we finally felt safe enough to sleep. God's 101 in demon encounters!

In a house I lived in later in life, while expecting my second child, there was some weird activity. If my husband was home? Nothing. When he wasn't, which was common with the unit he was in, including overnight, things got weird. Scary noises from the attic, like booted feet (and this wasn't a full attic you could stand in), odd noises from the heat vents, which were large iron things in the walls. The door from the kitchen to the basement, which had a hook latch, wouldn't stay shut during the day, when I was there alone. I could shake it violently, and have it stay latched, but it would open somehow when I wasn't in the room. No drafts, no open doors or windows. I dreamed of this "troll" thing, too, that I believed made the noises in the walls. Picture the thing from Cat's Eye, but bigger. I dreamed about it one night, and rebuked it in the dream, and it actually left. Lesson 2, there!

I will pray for you as well, and prayers always appreciated! Always some stress or other in life.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
Everytime i hear them, i get up and check the whole house, minus one bed room.

Just skimmed a bit of the first pages..apologize if this has been asked already.

For some reason this statement jumped out at me. Why do you not check this particular room?

I don't really have much advice or insight. Although, if it were me, I would not ask questions or bargain with a ghost/spirit/whatever in any way. I've heard just to state your demands and needs with these types of entities, but not to open up any sort of negotiation with them. I'm just speculating, because I haven't really had an experience quite as direct as yours.

Thanks for the fascinating read!

edit on 25-5-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It is because late at night it is the only room with the door closed and someone sleeping in it, the other rooms either don't have someone in it or lack a door.

No problem, strange things always seem to happen to me. Thank you for reading my tale!

Luke

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Nope. As always is right, I cannot begin to tell the strangest things that happen to me because of lack of video, and without that, it might as well be fake.

But, im sure things have happened to you where you didn't have a camera that exact instant, and by the time you get the camera it has ended.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I would perform many cleansing rituals, but I lack the supply.

Holy water doesn't seem to be a thing that is easy to acquire, if it was my battle with the demon would have been easier!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thank you for your story. Very interesting, the light in particular.
I have not experienced this holy light, at least not that I can be sure of. I have a lot of "memories" that I am unsure if they were a memory or not. One in particular I "remember" in which a being of light came down from the sky, white light shining (I believe it to be this same light that you speak of) It asked me if i was ready, to which I said no, and it left.

I know what you mean when you say you could feel it, I believe our brains pick up on these things more than we currently (in science) can understand. It is true, these things happen more frequently to those who follow a religion, or simply follow gods faith.

Personally, and this is for all those "god is not real blah blah blah" people, i believe that god and science can co-exist.
The demons are entities made purely of negative energy, and god is a embodiment of purely positive energy.
The white light you experienced, being made of positive energy would cause the demon to flee or be destroyed (they cancel each other out)

That is a amazing event, I hope that one day I can (for sure) see it myself.

Good luck and may god/positive energy be with you, I have spoken a short prayer for you. If you have any other odd tales (and this goes for anyone else who reads this) feel free to U2U it to me, I don't want this page having too many more posts because it is unfair for other ATS-ers who have proof.

Sincerely,

Luke

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just wondering because when I was a child we had a back bedroom that no one went into because we all thought it was inhabited by a ghost or something haha. We just let it be and stayed out of the room.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I can understand that, I have lived in homes where there were rooms I could not enter out of fear of a unseen force.
One home in particular had a crawlspace where when you threw a object in it would come flying back out at you. I did not dare enter the crawlspace.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ghosts always seem to show up after a murder when someone hasn't been buried right.
But officer I have the perfect alibi, I was just out in the barn looking for a piece of tin to fix a screen.
Spooky.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You are welcome, and it was indeed something special. I haven't seen that since then, but I won't ever forget it.

We are spiritual beings, and thus sensing other spiritual beings isn't really a stretch, unless one rejects all such notions entirely. Those that do, I figure simply haven't encountered anything.

On topic for the thread, any new developments, or lack of, to report? Hoping whatever it was simply went away.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I did some blessing with incense. I believe it is gone, there have been a few electrical disturbances and things falling over here and there. But there will be no more reports, I have been broken up with so i am moving from this home again.

Peace be with you.

Luke

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123

I did some blessing with incense. I believe it is gone, there have been a few electrical disturbances and things falling over here and there. But there will be no more reports, I have been broken up with so i am moving from this home again.

Peace be with you.

Luke

Well, moving might resolve the issue, assuming whatever it is is attached to the house. Is this the same house where you had the problem before? If not, it could be attached to you, instead, in which case you need to be firmer with removing it. Hopefully, the issue is resolved, though. Please let us know if not?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join