It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential ghost in my garage/home (No photos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Point me to somewhere in the UK that I can visit to change my mind then. Or anyone else can.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Please don't overlook my post on the bottom of the last page. Those often get overlooked for some reason. I have some important info for you there.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbritton

I will do my best. Spirits are tricky, they know when your trying to bust them out and tend to avoid it.

I do not want tons of stars and flags, i just wanted to share what has been going on and share some past experiences.

Good point though, ill try and capture this on video/photo.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thank you for your info! I have been busy today so i haven't been able to respond to all posts.

I will contact her as soon as i get more activity.
Today, all that has occurred was the light flashing and the stereo distorting/volume going lower. Then i also heard a slight whisper, though i am unsure if i was hearing things, when i was attempting to talk to it earlier. (also i checked, BOTH lights work, everytime i smack them)
I ruled out vibration, i slammed the doors, and jumped up and down next to the hula, nothing activates it besides direct physical contact. I have ruled out malfunctioning because it would have malfunctioned more than one time today, if they were all malfunctions they had been occurring EVERY time i entered the garage and while i was sitting in the chair in the garage.

Will keep you posted, tonight will be full of testing.

Thanks again for the info

Luke

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What are ATSers thoughts on a seance?
Will that bring negative spirits or simply the one i am trying to contact?

I don't want to bring more in, i only want to make contact with this one.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DPrice
Highgate Cemetery
Borley Rectory, Essex
Pendle Hill, Lancashire
The Red Lion, Avebury, Wiltshire
The Ancient Ram Inn, Wotten-under-Edge, Gloucestershire
The Tower of London
Culloden Moor, Iverness
Llancaiach Fawr Manor
Bradley Woods
Deane Road Cemetery, Liverpool
Windsor Castle

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123

In my opinion, a seance is just another way to open a portal for spirits to come in. Same as a spirit board, just a different method to open it.
I've never been involved in a seance though, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

In my opinion, a seance is just another way to open a portal for spirits to come in. Same as a spirit board, just a different method to open it.
I've never been involved in a seance though, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

I think you do know what you are talking about. There have been numerous testimonies of those who played around with such things and regretted it later. Anyone can come through those things pretending to be a good entity when in reality they are not.

That, and through many threads and your posts, you seem rather knowledgeable about the paranormal.

edit on 22-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well, you are most welcome! Give God the credit, though, because by myself I'd be a pretty selfish person. What I know of these things, He taught me.

I am not surprised that an attack occurred right after you became Christian. The enemy likes to prey on people, and can't stand it when God takes anyone out of his grasp. That the thing did finally leave then is proof that God was there, and stronger. Sounds like you had a fairly strong one around, though, given the difficulties you had.

It's possible, and please don't take this the wrong way, as judgmental r anything, that the current problem is because of your less focused faith. Now, I can understand wanting to know more of the spiritual nature we have. We are spiritual beings, living in fleshly bodies, and we can have spiritual connections to others. That isn't something most churches talk about at all, but some of the spiritual gifts mentioned in the Bible do hint at it. You have to be careful, though, not to invite some wrong spirit in. If you are still Christian (and to me, that means accepting Christ as Savior), and you feel you must meditate, do so in prayer. Direct any inquiries to God, and ask Him to keep away any evil spirits that might attempt to influence you or otherwise gain entry into your life.

It isn't "organization" so much as clarity. Be sure you aren't doing something the Bible warns against. Some of these other religions have practices that are basically invitations to demons. Not intentionally, but still that's how it can happen.

They hate faith, indeed! Standing firm and unafraid, and relying on His Name, is something they cannot stand. If it's a bigger one, prayer and fasting might be needed. Still, if you have the Savior, you need never fear them. EVER.

I am glad I could help you to hear Him a bit better. Remember, he's always there.

I am going to share a song I have been listening to lately, which seems to relate. Excellent cover of this song, from a YouTuber I stumbled across with remarkable talent. The song is very appropriate for your situation, I think. Hope you enjoy it, and take it to heart!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I have to second the response to get rig of any boards you might have around! BAD news, those things. Might as well invite in a vampire. It's hard to imagine a more open door. If they aren't in your home, talk to the friend, and encourage them to get rid of the boards. The trash would work, but I recommend destroying them so no one else picks one up. Some prayer that God would remove any evil spirits from your home, and send protection (if it isn't there already), are a good idea as well. Trust how you feel about anything you encounter, too. Evil stuff tends to make us uncomfortable in some way. NEVER disregard that, no matter how friendly something might seem. That's God telling you there is a problem.

As far as a medium, or seance goes, I say NO! Don't risk it. That can be an even bigger invitation, and bring even more problems. Best to simply get this thing out of your space, if it is there, and take no more risks. If you aren't sure something is there, you can still command anything that is to leave. Move the hula hoop, too, and see if a slightly different location helps. Maybe place some other light there, and see if anything else is affected.

Either way, no medium, or seance, is my strong advice. I know a lot of people do that, but it feels like a very bad idea for you. I trust those little feelings, and never go wrong when I listen. I can't think of any benefit from communicating with some spirit in your home, and can think of a lot of things that could go wrong. I don't think dead people hang around, meaning spirits are of only two possibilities. Be careful. Praying more angels that way.
edit on 23-5-2014 by LadyGreenEyes because: additional comment

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I live near Highgate Cemetery, been loads of times including at night. never seen anything weird aside from drunks.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DPrice
Point me to somewhere in the UK that I can visit to change my mind then. Or anyone else can.

Give This A Try
Sometimes all people need to do is read the book and they start having spook problems. I can't verify that. Read the book and make a visit to the cemetery .... and go back without a ghost tour ... and leave yourself open to visitation .. invite it in ... but only if you are prepared to be haunted in a negative manner .... and no one ever really is. Good luck.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

1 - Don't do it.
2 - You already have problems in this area ... REALLY DO NOT DO IT.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

A medium does not invite spirits to come in. They only 'pick up and communicate' with the ones that are already there.
She/he can tell him who is there, and what they want.

Sometimes it's just an earthbound spirit that needs help in crossing over. Would you deny help to such a soul?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

In Catholicism... there is a ceremony known as the "Vigil"...
It's duration is nine days.
In the ceremony... one prays what is known as "the holy rosary"...
It's done each night for nine days... wherein the focus is the spirit of one who has passed on.

The nine gates that Barrs one from moving on... is what keeps spirits trapped.
To pray for them is a small matter... but to the spirit... it is release...

So... get a candle... holy water... rosary... and the prayers... and begin to free the spirit.
Or else... your everyday behaviours may draw resentment from the spirits. They may even attack.

A good note would be... do not summon priests and/or mediums... as it may disturb the resting place of the spirits. They linger in the dark drawing and feeding on energies round about them. The longer they linger... the more potent they become.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

You could be right about that, disturbing the soul's resting place, but when they reach out to us who are alive in the physical world by trying to communicate, I think trying to find out what they need would be the only humane thing to do.

Some souls are trapped here because they left too soon before they could finish some important task. So they reach out to others in the physical world for help. Once that task is completed, they can move on.

Some have an important message they need to give. Some are just lonely and want attention. Some are stuck because they are too attached to their home, or someone who hasn't died yet.

Some fear that if they cross over their family won't be able to get along without their help.
There are countless reasons why human souls don't cross over.

The only ones that become more evil over time, are the ones who were evil in their earthly life, IMO.

Have you ever watched the show, The Haunting Of... ? Kim Russo is a medium that takes celebrities back to a place where they had a frightening encounter with a ghost in the past. She allows the ghost to tell her what they need.
I've seen so many instances where the ghost was a deceased loved one who was trying to get a message to their family member. Others were trying to tell someone who murdered them so justice could be done. Some were there looking to help another family who had died find their way to 'the light' to cross over. Many, many stories, all of the benevolent kind.

She has ran into some evil spirits in some of the shows. They do exist, but more times than not, these are just souls in need of help.

It's a fascinating show. People could learn a lot about how ghosts try to communicate with us by watching it.
I think the new season starts this upcoming week on the LMN channel.

Here's a look at The Haunting Of where Kim Russo unravels the mystery behind Jay's son's ghost spirit who befriended him as a child.

Luuke, this video will also answer your question about having a seance.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Okay folks, good news (i think)

I will take the time to reply to all responses individually, but i think this thread can go inactive for now.
Last night, I was out in the garage and i head some rustling in the corner. I said "Are you still here?"
Then i heard a slight whisper.

I decided to end this now if i could, so i said "Look, i am not trying to deal with any negativity. If you are here and are doing good i am fine with that, but if there is any negativity i command you to leave."

No response.

So i said, "thats it, if your not going to work with me here then GET OUT!"

The weirdest thing happened. I heard the garage door unlatch, looked over and the door came open.

I think the spirit simply left..
I have had no lights flashing or distortion of the radio since then, no rustling in the garage crates, no feeling of energy in my head.

Will keep you posted.

Luke

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Good idea, due to you and the other posts i will refrain from these rituals.
They all seem to require dark magic, i remember doing a seance with my family when i was younger.
We summoned something powerful enough to extinguish our candles..Though we were trying to bring back a local who had died years before.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Awesome Luuke! I'm happy for you. Now, you might want to do the same in the yard to your property line.

edit on 5/23/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Thank you for your post.

I know little of Catholicism, though i think they have the best rituals for banning spirits.
If i become attacked (the spirit has shown no evil intent so far) i will perform cleansing rituals.

With the Vigil, is the intent to free the spirit?
As in, will it allow the spirit to pass on?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join