It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words from my teacher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Hope is a delay towards the true goal...

That's pessimist, you know that right?

You can't erase hope from human existence. The force did drive a few to madness. But it drove countless more to genius, to "illumination", to "salvation", to evolution, - in short, to transcendence. It's the one force which is superior to any other forces in the Universe - for all actions Life makes are done with the hope of a result in mind. It's the warp drive of the spirit. Should you blame the tool instead the tool's user? Isn't it more logical to blame the actual people who use this force to evil ends?

Hope... is not something religious. Far from it - it's something universal. All live evolve, and the driving force behind this evolution is hope. Hope to avoid death, hope to fulfil a dream.

The only reason why we want the World to get better, is because we hope for a better world.

edit on 23-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

"That's pessimist, you know that right? "

Not the way he means it.

Hope has a vibration of waiting for something else. And this will be directly mirrored. Thats why "wishing" does not bring you things.

People who are successful did not hope. They were already in the state of "having" it .before it came...trust me...

Waiting is a trap....hoping is a trap.

A master does not need hope... ..

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

"Allow your mind to fill with EVERYTHING. Only when you consider all faces of the diamond can you even hope to see the whole diamond."

What you dont understand is..

NOTHING is EVERYTHING

The vibration of nothingness is Everything there is..

Emptiness is Form.

But ..i see...

its not easy to talk about things like this on ATS.

But there are also a lot of Alan Watts Fans on ATS how sense that Emptiness equals form....not only in an abstract way..

but also in vibration...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 24-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Erased my post.
edit on 30-5-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join