It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upgrading ipod Touch 2nd Generation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Is there anyway i can upgrade my ipod touch to latest models? It is jail broken by the way. I did it after apple stopped updating the 2nd generation i pods.
edit on 21-5-2014 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The hardware is just really weak compared with new models, but you can look if whited00r is running on your ipod.
I have no idea if there is a version for the 2nd generation, but maybe worth a look.
It is basically a jailbroken version of newer iOS (stripped down to be lighter for old models) and may add some new feature to your old ipod

edit: just looked it up... here is the link www.whited00r.com...
edit on 21-5-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
The hardware is just really weak compared with new models, but you can look if whited00r is running on your ipod.
I have no idea if there is a version for the 2nd generation, but maybe worth a look.
It is basically a jailbroken version of newer iOS (stripped down to be lighter for old models) and may add some new feature to your old ipod

edit: just looked it up... here is the link www.whited00r.com...

Thanks ill test it out and respond if it works. I don't know why when i did previous google searches about this topic that none of my results showed this site. or even the name.

new topics

join