It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO visits ISS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree some kind of phenomenon exists outside of normal channels of explanations I am just not quick to use alien and ufo together in the same sentence. I know this thread is not making that connection but that same linkage always comes through the lines on ATS eventually I was just curious about UFO related phenomenon that phage may look at but don't sweat it I didn't think you meant me any malice or anything, if that would have been the way I felt, I just wouldn't have made a response. Actually I thought that maybe I was mis-representing what I was trying to convey as I respect some of alot of what you say in other threads.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Funny, I'm a Phage fan too!

It is very rare to come across a truly fair-minded sceptic (and there is a difference between "sceptic" and "debunker").

I would be really interested to know if Phage has ever seen any UFO footage, or other 'reports' that looked (at least possibly) legitimate, but I don't like to U2U people without asking first...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

This thread is becoming an "I heart phage thread." I'm ok with that.

edit on 21-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I agree some kind of phenomenon exists outside of normal channels of explanations I am just not quick to use alien and ufo together in the same sentence.

Sorry for the delay.

When I finally succumbed to the Internets siren call in 2011, I thought at first I would find all the evidence of disclosure and solved cases with all the files released by the government on Roswell, Bent-waters, Shag Harbor and other cases I grew up with and had more than a passing interest in because of my experience.

I was sure that everyone now knew what I have known since the late 70's when I had my visual encounter of a "craft". There would be no way that this stuff could be forever concealed from the people on the internet and anyone in the know who might leak information. Undisputed forensic proof of the kind of thing I saw. I sure was used to the idea that the main stream media wasn't going to.

To my chagrin and utter disappointment it is not so. What people refer to (the truth of this or that) is still being secreted from main street public like you and I.

That really pisses me off. To those that have not been graced with an actual encounter with these things, it might seem there really is nothing to it after all. To people like me (witnesses) this is so difficult to overcome when trying to converse on the internet about it.

Its proper to not believe unless given proof. And there is no proof in my hands to show you. Just a tale and a confused look, because I have only a glimmer of what is surely otherworld presence here. I don't really have a clue about what it is that I saw, how its powered, who flew it or whats its real purpose is. Just conjecture.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I saw something once too, looked like the whole sky ripped open it wasn't just lights it was something i cant describe language has its limits. I didn't think UFO or alien then I didnt even think god or demons either just saw something a whole lot different once. I am very skeptical because i dont need enforcement in BS. I know where you are coming from. right now isn't my time to discuss having bigger fish to fry at the moment

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I am intrigued because I had such an experience once, too. For me the walls of the room '"fell away" and I saw "over there".

I saw everything over there. I would not be surprised or pass judgment at anything you have to say about that. If you ever feel comfortable about it we can swap stories…

regards,

intrptr

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

in no regards i do not mean misrepresentation as disrespect, i just can say no words exist to describe the sky rip apart thats very general I don't have a public story

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

i just can say no words exist to describe the sky rip apart thats very general I don't have a public story

Me neither. I was just offering to maybe talk in a U2U. I could start if you like…

I would only tell you a little at a time and see your response and then go from there. But I totally understand your position and respect it.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

i can do that for sure bro

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

i can do that for sure bro

Incoming…

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

That sure doesn't look like a UFO to me. Looks like an optical illusion of some form or fashion.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

S@F for a nice opening post. Will look forward to more of your threads in this forum in the future, keep them coming please.

As for this one, well I have caught stuff on NASA TV that was shut down and retracted later, so it happens and even though this may have a logical explanation, does not mean all footage of craft outside the ISS is foolishness and shenanigans.

Oh there up there for sure so keep the search with the open mind.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: lovebeck

It doesn't move.
The station is in daylight.

It's a reflection from inside. It happens often and is great fodder for channels like thirdphase.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Thridphaseofmoon is one of the worst!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks to me like a gaggle of geese flying south for migration purposes, being illuminated by the setting of the 'Sun' which is our parent star in this solar system.

"The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is almost perfectly spherical and consists of hot plasma interwoven with magnetic fields.[12][13] It has a diameter of about 1,392,684 km (865,374 mi),[5] around 109 times that of Earth, and its mass (1.989×1030 kilograms, approximately 330,000 times the mass of Earth) accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System."

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join