It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO visits ISS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hello,

Welcome to the wonderful Aliens and UFO forum. Here we have great lengthy debates about aliens, ufo's, and the validity of countless videos.

Today, I would like to present a video uploaded may 13th to a channel on YouTube called "Thirdphaseofmoon". Now, I wont go into this particular guys past videos, but this current one is kind of eerie. It depicts what appears to be a large ship approaching the ISS caught on film from the ISS live stream. The craft has what appears to be orange blinking lights on it, and slowly comes in frame, hangs around for give or take 8 minutes(the video below is sped up to fit into a 1 min time frame), then slowly moves away.

This video does not appear to be CGI, but I'm not an expert. Therefore, I call upon the community here on ATS to help me in my quest for answers. What do you think?

I found the video through a Google search that led me to this site - disclose.tv

Now, there is a link to the ustream account that recorded the video on the disclose.tv link, however, when you follow the link, ustream advises you that the page cannot be found. Bad link or was the video pulled? Here is that link - Ustream

So, What do you think ATS?
edit on 21-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

So, What do you think ATS?

Lights on earth.

depending on which way the craft is facing this could easily be a lit up city on the night side of earth.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I had that in the back of my mind while watching. I know that is a common answer reached here on ATS, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here.

I'm just posting it here to collectively come up with an answer. :-)
edit on 21-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

YouTube called "Thirdphaseofmoon". Now, I wont go into this particular guys past videos,

Probably for the best, considering it's a known hoax source.
edit on 21-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Reflection from inside the station.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've seen some of Third Phase of Moon's videos...Most of the time I think they are CGI'd out, but this "looks" interesting.

With that said, without having more info about the video, where the ISS was located, which camera caught this, etc. it's hard to say what it is.

My guess is that they are over a large city and we're seeing the lights from said city. Good find though.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

It doesn't move.
The station is in daylight.

It's a reflection from inside. It happens often and is great fodder for channels like thirdphase.
edit on 5/21/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It is a reflection , here's a video that shows it.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: lovebeck

It doesn't move.
The station is in daylight.

It's a reflection from inside. It happens often and is great fodder for channels like thirdphase.

I'm curious bro, Do you actively spend time looking at material from the ufo camp? I am not trying to say you are a serial debunker or am trying to imply that you are actively engaged in anything like that, we have had conversations on these boards before spanning from stars to evolution. I am just curious if you also look into the UFO camps material as well as the other material.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I don't know man, I don't think we can trust him... Those chemtrails gave him away... XD

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
These are getting so stupid.

It's a reflection as discussed last time this video was posted (a less ridiculous version of it)

ATS Topic

Youtube Video

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just when I almost forgot about all 9 of them threads effin boom instant reminder lol Phage usually took time to help me understand things and provided info that not only sometimes was complex also took time to break it down and help me understand it, I wouldn't doubt if dude is a teacher or prof of some sort but the chem trails indeed killed him hahahahahaha

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

From a scientific standpoint Phage is a well respected and knowledgeable member of ATS in good standing. If you will notice he spends time here to address things from a standpoint of that knowledge, not because he is trolling or insulting, which many misinterpret about him.

Read him and weep.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I have alot of respect for phage I took your reply to me that perhaps you misread what I was asking. Phage actually helped give me a serious in depth education in evolution, I was just curious. I am a UFO skeptic as well.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Haha, I found that little "episode" ridiculous. Lol. I wouldn't doubt it.

a reply to: lemmin

Didn't mean to irritate you with my post. I clearly stated that I was simply trying to offer the video for discussion. I looked through the posts in the ufo forum up to the date this video was posted, and used the search function on the site, and could not find this particular video anywhere.

Thanks for the explanation though, [sarcasm] I can now rest in peace knowing my government isn't covering anything up from me. [/sarcasm]

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I was embarrassed for whoever that was

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

i know its def not cgi i actually watched this live i also posted a thread myself on a similar sight but was laughed at saying it was reflection but when i saw this live i thought it was too much for reflection

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I have alot of respect for phage I took your reply to me that perhaps you misread what I was asking. Phage actually helped give me a serious in depth education in evolution, I was just curious. I am a UFO skeptic as well

He's helped me too. I was directing my comment to ATS in general more than you. Sorry, I should have not made it a reply to you directly. I read your other comment above mine and see your clarification.

BTW, a skeptic just hasn't seen one yet. I have. For me, its no longer about belief, I know they exist. But I can't prove that to a skeptic. No amount of proof will convince a skeptic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join