It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old recalls past life ,Identifies killer and location of body

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: OneManArmy

I am not disagreeing with you or anything. I know we all have souls. However about the big bang theory...

If the universe had a beginning, then it had a cause. Its as simple as that. Something caused the universe to begin expanding(as discovered by Hubble) from its original singularity, the event horizon. That is cause and effect, caused by nothing. Energy from no energy. Something from nothing.

The Big Bang theory is not saying that it has a beginning out of nothing.

Let's say that something caused the big bang. Ok then what caused that cause to cause the big bang? And so on? See where I am going with this?

Of course I see where you are going with that, to some point where from eternity, came time and space.
You dont have to argue what caused the cause, that caused the cause, because we are here, there was a cause. And the universe and life is ruled by very precise formulae, formulae that dont happen by chance. And the universe is expanding.
Why is it expanding? There was a process which started this chain of events fine tuned beyond any reasonable random chance odds that it defies random chance and suggests intelligence very strongly.
Cars dont build themselves. It was designed and programmed.

You wouldnt see a swiss watch and say it was a random sequence of events that formed it.
Why would you think it for the most complex and fine tuned nature of atoms, molecules, sub atomic particles, cells, organisms, and creatures, planetary systems, galaxies, and the wider universe. That to me is just crazy.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You wouldnt see a swiss watch and say it was a random sequence of events that formed it.

You are talking about intelligent design.

But anyway I am not disagreeing with you. I am merely correcting you about the Big Bang Theory.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You are talking about intelligent design.

But anyway I am not disagreeing with you. I am merely correcting you about the Big Bang Theory.

ok, my apologies.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have yet to see anyone debunk this story in the OP.

If it's a good evidence then that would be a problem for religions everywhere.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have yet to see anyone debunk this story in the OP.

If it's a good evidence then that would be a problem for religions everywhere.

To be honest there isnt much to debunk on the OP. There is no real evidence, just the second hand testimony from someone who had the story explained to them by someone who is now dead. For all I know the book is sourced and has data to back it up, until any of us see the book for ourselves we wont know either way.
Its hardly proof of reincarnation, but I believe there is vast quantities of evidence and testimony that does support its existence. I have been convinced.

Many are quick to disregard reincarnation without even looking at the evidence.
Same can be said for UFO's, and ghosts and the supernatural. Which make them all very interesting topics to study.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Many are quick to disregard reincarnation without even looking at the evidence. Same can be said for UFO's, and ghosts and the supernatural.

Agreed as evidenced by a few posts in this threads. This particular news might be an hoax but a few people are so quick to dismiss it without a thought and even to dismiss the whole thing without even reading up a little.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I've read many reincarnation stories about children after two of my kids seemed to remember something from before. I can't remember what book it was, but it had a case in it where a little boy claimed to have been some man, he knew the name, I believe, and claimed that he was shot in the head. The little boy had a birthmark right where he claimed to have been shot. Very fascinating stuff.

This case here seems like the best proof yet of reincarnation. Too bad we can't remember everything from previous lives. That would be like living forever. Does immortality exist through reincarnation?

Reincarnation for me is NOT a matter of faith. My first clear memories of my past lives are from age five. (I was raised Protestant, so my environment was NOT supportive of reincarnation. My family was NOT "spiritual" or "New Agey.")

My past-lives were NOT glamorous. I was not anyone famous or powerful or enviable -- that I can remember.

Be thankful we cannot remember everything from our past-lives. Most forget for good reasons. Forgetting is a mercy. Most past-lives are filled with pain -- all kinds of pain.

What we truly are is immortal and does not need a physical body to survive.

There are infinite worlds we can reincarnate in.

Makes me laugh when I hear people say those who believe in reincarnation are those merely afraid of death. There are so many hell-worlds to reincarnate into -- on just this planet alone. Most of us have more reason to be afraid of reincarnation than a complete death.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
I would argue, scientifically, that anyone who has memories from a past life got them from DNA:

themindunleashed.org...

a reply to: raymundoko

Scientifically, you would be wrong.

There is a case in the book I posted previously, Many Lives, Many Masters, where Dr. Weiss regressed a lady to a former life she had previously to having a few more since that one.
In that life, she had no children. So there was no DNA to pass to future generations to store the memory of the life, proving it is not passed through DNA, the genes, or anything else.
There was also validation that the person, place, etc. she was in that life did exist.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
On a side note reincarnation would seem to follow the same laws as the universe in that everything is recycled.

Who here is well versed on reincarnation? To me it might only be a step up from nothingness after death. Because if you never cross paths with the people you love in this life again and they are forgotten whats the point? Do we ever cross paths with loved ones from previous lives? Just having a hard time at the thought of a afterlife where your loved ones are forgotten. Are we just born and reborn over and over with no end game or goal?

And id actually hate to gamble coming back, as some people live very BAD, tormented lives and I wouldn't wanna end up as some hungry child in a 3rd world country..

So many questions..

Absolutely you will cross paths with those you love. If they have died before you in this incarnation, often those you loved come to meet you when you leave this body ("die") here. The physical body dies, you are NOT your physical body.

We often reincarnate (again & again) with those we love & hate the most.

Most should fear reincarnation. Beware of those you hate in this life, there's a good chance you may reincarnate as "one of them" to broaden your outlook & develop compassion.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
The kid proly watched the Reincarnation of Peter Proud like I did...and it messed him up!

Nope. His mom must have read him the book. It was much better.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HattoriHanzo
I am living proof of reincarnation , My Parents never ended up putting me through school . My father passed away and my mother turned to a bad addiction and left me to take care of my brother and sister whilst I was 10 years of age. Knowledge from my past lives has always been with me , You can say that was planned or you can just call that a coincidence but I conclude you are stuck on this planet till you finish your lesson and then you free to live out your existence in your own " Heaven " if you want to call it that for your convenience.

For example, we had no money so I could never get my " First car " so somehow I just knew how to build another from a frame of one model and an Engine + Turbine system from another and rewire the entire cars electrical system to it's ECU * Mind you this 2005 EFI * Before even haven driven a car in this lifetime. That is just one of the many things that has been with me since I was little including Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection since i was 5 , I built my first computer at 10 only after using one for a week . In my past life I was shot by a 12 Gauge in the chest you can even see the area of effect on my chest. I only know bits and pieces of my past life but it said that whatever your bad karma was from your last life you get placed in that situation and for me i was some kind of criminal. In addition to being Clairvoyant with ton's of events and Deja vu almost everyday * I'm Still practicing * , My empathic abilities are a nuisance I have yet to be able control which proves troublesome for the human body having to feel everyone's emotions all the time you'll come to find out not many of people in this life cycle are not happy.

Kundalini Awakening is no joke and is not an easy process , It is said to be able to be obtained forcefully before the soul has completed its journey and can kill your psychical body and push back your " Ascension Process " which is completely advised against unless that soul is a special occasion.

Anyways something compelled me to share my personal experiences , Good day.

Great post, HattoriHanzo. I'm sorry your beginnings were so rough, but it seems you had/have the skills to survive a hard start.

It's nice to "meet" someone who knows firsthand that both reincarnation & the Kundalini are real.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This will go to show just how shallow I might be.....but if I had to live a life of poverty and then got stuck doing it over again?...that to me would be hell, I'm sorry....but hopefully those of you that believe this story, that believe in reincarnation, are right and I will get to do my life over again. Mine has been about as perfect as it gets and it just keeps getting better....Please God or Krishna or Bhuda or whomever is in charge, don't bring me back in some poor ass country with the knowledge of my previous life, that wouldn't be cool.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

I am not disagreeing with you or anything. I know we all have souls. However about the big bang theory...

If the universe had a beginning, then it had a cause. Its as simple as that. Something caused the universe to begin expanding(as discovered by Hubble) from its original singularity, the event horizon. That is cause and effect, caused by nothing. Energy from no energy. Something from nothing.

The Big Bang theory is not saying that it has a beginning out of nothing.

Let's say that something caused the big bang. Ok then what caused that cause to cause the big bang? And so on? See where I am going with this?

Of course I see where you are going with that, to some point where from eternity, came time and space.
You dont have to argue what caused the cause, that caused the cause, because we are here, there was a cause. And the universe and life is ruled by very precise formulae, formulae that dont happen by chance. And the universe is expanding.
Why is it expanding? There was a process which started this chain of events fine tuned beyond any reasonable random chance odds that it defies random chance and suggests intelligence very strongly.

Why would you think it for the most complex and fine tuned nature of atoms, molecules, sub atomic particles, cells, organisms, and creatures, planetary systems, galaxies, and the wider universe. That to me is just crazy.

Mind Blown

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Res Ipsa

This is exactly what I say about reincarnation. Endless repetition, especially without even knowing you're doing it, sounds like some horrific torture and tragedy.

I'm an atheist, but I will say if there is any truth to any spirituality, I fear its reincarnation. Life is bad enough as it is. If we would somehow have spirits I can absolutely imagine a horror scenario like reincarnation happening.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
For some mysterious reason, the memory resets and all memories are lost of that time. You start all over with a different long term memory system. So everyone lives for a few years and is essentially born again. Children typically can't articulate clearly what they are experiencing, so the mystery remains. It definitely needs more study.

I don't buy this.

I have a very good memory. Not quite perfect recall, but for some things it's photographic (and/or whatever you would call the audio version of that, frequently). I started talking (in sentences, of a sort) before I could walk (and I walked earlier than most).

I can recall some moments from back then, and I'm 32 now. I remember visually the colors of walls in my first house, which I was only in for 6 months or so, immediately after I was born. That's my earliest recollection. I've confirmed that with my parents; my father has such a good memory that, back when he was in high school subbing in for a debate team member, he would read a book on the topic the night before and be able to recall it with great accuracy.

An aside, he grew up on a farm and remembers the sky being a much darker shade of blue back in those days than it is now.
edit on 0Fri, 23 May 2014 00:17:56 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: maddy21

Well, this is interesting, but it's a long way from proof of reincarnation. All this proves is that the child had some way to know about the murder case, in detail. Assuming it's because of a "past life" is assuming too much.

I would lean more to a spiritual cause, as in, some spirit gave him the information.

He is just 3 year old ...

So? At three, you can accept reincarnation, but not some spiritual messenger? All this shows is knowledge. The source of that knowledge isn't proven at all.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
"The boy was of the Druze ethnic group, and in his culture the existence of reincarnation is accepted as fact. His story nonetheless had the power to surprise his community. "

He grow up around hearing about reincarnation... Surprise, surprise he was reincarnated... What is the shocker here exactly? The finding the body is just fluff and the birthmark non-sense to give an air of the supernatural... I see this as no different to the story of the girl who cried glass...

Total hogwash...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I guess you just have to experience such things to know they are true....the rest of us will always wonder, hope , and doubt....

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

So? At three, you can accept reincarnation, but not some spiritual messenger? All this shows is knowledge. The source of that knowledge isn't proven at all.

You said "some way" you did not precisely talk about a spiritual messenger ..
edit on 23-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The birthmark part is interesting. Makes me wonder how Mikhail Gorbachev died in his previous life..

How ironic (or appropriate) would it be if in Gorbachev's previous life he was a victim of one of Kruschev's purges in Ukraine? The time line works: ( Gorbachev born 1931, Ukraine; Kruschev oversaw the manmade Ukranian famines and purges of 1930-1933).

A great man too, one of the best leaders Russia ever had; he truly cared about Russia as a nation and more importantly the Russian people.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join