It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old recalls past life ,Identifies killer and location of body

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

What happens if someone has a symbol in his hand? would be that either a human branding or birthmark?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

When a huge proportion of the civilised world believes in reincarnation, I doubt you have a chance in hell of this dying out.

I worked as a therapist and used past life hypnotherapy. When I regressed a colleague who was the kind of man that stood utterly no nonsense and called a spade a spade, his regression was the proor I needed to know that reincarnation happens. He brought into this lifetime very bad psoriasis on the lower part of his shin. When regressed he complained of very cold shins in a past life. So accordingly I accept our bringing into new lives things from our past. Otherwise how do you explain Mozart and people who have clearly brought a talent from a previous ife with them?

Past lives are hated by the church simply because when the faithful work out for themselves that if one reincarnates, then one doesn't go to hell or heaven, so a threat to the church's authority and fear tactics is quite unacceptable and passed off as mumbo jumbo which is reverse psychology perhaps?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

As someone who takes reincarnation as a given and simply a part of the natural life cycle, I find your approach to reasoning this out very interesting. The idea of bringing the intense echoes, for lack of a better word, of a past into the present through a physical sign is something I hadn't considered much. It makes a sort of sense though.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lemmin

How did the boy know where the body was BURIED? I would guess he was quite dead before being buried. He might know where he was killed, but was he buried right there without being moved? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is possible that his spirit was watching him burying the body.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've read many reincarnation stories about children after two of my kids seemed to remember something from before. I can't remember what book it was, but it had a case in it where a little boy claimed to have been some man, he knew the name, I believe, and claimed that he was shot in the head. The little boy had a birthmark right where he claimed to have been shot. Very fascinating stuff.

This case here seems like the best proof yet of reincarnation. Too bad we can't remember everything from previous lives. That would be like living forever. Does immortality exist through reincarnation?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
On a side note reincarnation would seem to follow the same laws as the universe in that everything is recycled.

Who here is well versed on reincarnation? To me it might only be a step up from nothingness after death. Because if you never cross paths with the people you love in this life again and they are forgotten whats the point? Do we ever cross paths with loved ones from previous lives? Just having a hard time at the thought of a afterlife where your loved ones are forgotten. Are we just born and reborn over and over with no end game or goal?

And id actually hate to gamble coming back, as some people live very BAD, tormented lives and I wouldn't wanna end up as some hungry child in a 3rd world country..

So many questions..
edit on 22-5-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Shame that so many duped believers in garbage such as a "past life" and psychic abilities have flagged this non story.

It's a shame that given the majority of ATS seemingly being theists, there's a laughably expectation that nonsense like this actually needs to be "debunked".

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Imagine if one day reincarnation was a proven, accepted thing. What level of accountability would you have over previous lives you lead.
What if you realized your neighbor literally was Hitler..should he be in any form associated with the crimes, etc.
Its good that if reincarnation is a real thing, we the people are generally unaware of it..because you know there is a percentage of the population that would think a person should be held responsible for previous lives actions...not just that, but I imagine stars would also quite literally be born...were you Einstein in a previous incarnation? consider your life set and destined for science..were you Mary Monroe? yep...acting for you.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morg234

Shame that so many duped believers in garbage such as a "past life" and psychic abilities have flagged this non story.

It's a shame that given the majority of ATS seemingly being theists, there's a laughably expectation that nonsense like this actually needs to be "debunked".

I am trying to find the worth in your post. ok, granted its like 8 pages so far and I have yet to read through em all, but was this debunked somewhere? I did a quick skim for the first couple and last couple.

Also, not sure what the comment is about theists...are you suggesting people with a belief in something supernatural should also reject belief in something supernatural?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
On a side note reincarnation would seem to follow the same laws as the universe in that everything is recycled.

Who here is well versed on reincarnation? To me it might only be a step up from nothingness after death. Because if you never cross paths with the people you love in this life again and they are forgotten whats the point? Do we ever cross paths with loved ones from previous lives? Just having a hard time at the thought of a afterlife where your loved ones are forgotten. Are we just born and reborn over and over with no end game or goal?

And id actually hate to gamble coming back, as some people live very BAD, tormented lives and I wouldn't wanna end up as some hungry child in a 3rd world country..

So many questions..

Well, I can't say I am "versed" in reincarnation...I have talked to a lot of people about the subject whom claim they are versed in such stuff, and mixed that in with my own reference points...so here is what my pet hypothesis is about it (under the assumption that its true...keep in mind, to me, this is nice sci-fi to me moreso than any proven objective reality..so have a pinch of salt ready).

-You die from this life and can come back at seemingly any given point in time, space, or person.
-You are here to experience perspectives
-Your body is pixels on a virtual reality screen..your soul is the dude sitting behind the desk driving (or watching) the pixels..should you die, the pixels on the screen die like in a game, but you don't die...you simply have the option to reroll whenever you want. when you die, you are able to see the folks around you..always could as time is a human construct..its about as wild as seeing a person sitting across from you on a couch also wearing a VR headset (visuals are strictly for relatable understandings)
-If we fully knew about the nature of reality in this life, we would basically stop caring for all things physical...and this is bad because this is our school. Its like turning on your game, getting in world, and deciding not to play because you know its not real and therefore pointless (its not pointless, its the reason your there..for the experience)

and finally about the crapshoot

I imagine there is someone in a poor 3rd world country not liking the idea of reincarnation due to them possibly reincarnating as some shallow stupid unhappy westerner who is more alone behind their technology than anyone in the poor persons country.
Karma, I suspect, would make such opposing lifestyles the natural choice for the next life actually..not out of punishment, but of perspective. Gotta see how all things are equal in some greater cosmic scale. I have tons of electronics and awesome entertainment..but I barely socialize...some poor indian may not even have shoes, but gets loved, several hugs daily, good conversations, etc...both sides seemingly have pros and cons.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Reincarnation is taught in Jewish and Christian teachings. It is called Gilgul Ha Nefesh (Recycling of the Soul) in Jewish thought. Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus) taught his disciples about Gilgul Ha Nefesh when they were at Cesearea Phillipi in the Golan Heights as told in the New Testament.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I remember a past life where I was murdered. All I remember is that I was shot to death in the back of a blue van. I can't remember the son of a bitch who shot me or where it happened. If I had more information I wish I could solve the crime like this kid.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Before I trained I would never have even thought of reincarnation as i come from a Western background. I suspect in the West its goes so against all we are taught that unless one mixes or researches with people from other religions and cultures, reincarnation was something estranged to modern Western culture.

It was something that many certainly believed in in the early days of Christianity and the Jews also believed in it. "Are you Elijar? shows it was not impossible for holy men not to be reborn as Mithraism teaches.

It was at the beginning of Christianity being put together that reincarnation was removed and made profane, hence today we have little knowledge of our past beliefs in it.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Once again, I will link these threads with a video to answer your questions. I posted it back in the middle of the thread already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a thread up when I first joined that discussed reincarnation in depth, but it must have went into the archives when ATS changed format. I can't find it now.

ETA: Found it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was a new member, and didn't know about the 'paragraph rule', so it may be hard to read. But it covers a lot on this topic.

There are many threads, from ex-member, Wildtimes, that goes into detail about it. Excellent threads.

edit on 5/22/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've always believed in reincarnation. The world is filled with endless mysteries to which is known throughout the planet, but believed by most as mere superstition. We've all had the gift as youngsters. The reason for its disappearance though age is unknown, though some would say it has to do with the calcification of the pineal gland. Everyone has a gift lying dormant in them, waiting to be unlocked; the big question is how.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I've read many reincarnation stories about children after two of my kids seemed to remember something from before. I can't remember what book it was, but it had a case in it where a little boy claimed to have been some man, he knew the name, I believe, and claimed that he was shot in the head. The little boy had a birthmark right where he claimed to have been shot. Very fascinating stuff.

This case here seems like the best proof yet of reincarnation. Too bad we can't remember everything from previous lives. That would be like living forever. Does immortality exist through reincarnation?

We don't remember everything from our past life(s) because it would interfere with our lessons this time around. We do, however, have those memories stored in our sub-conscious.

Reincarnation teaches that we choose our life path (the lessons we need to learn) with help from our spirit guide.
We most always reincarnate with the same family members (soul group) that we have been with in the past.

In short, the goal in each lifetime is to strive to reach a higher spiritual level until, ultimately, we reunite with the Source (God).

This topic is discussed in length in the threads I posted above in another reply.
Also, the best book I've ever read on this subject is, Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity.

Another great book that shows some of the best proof through regression with valadation, is
Many Lives, Many Masters.

If you guys are seriously researching reincarnation, you will have your questions answered within these two books.

edit on 5/22/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I see proof of nothing...

No pictures, no names. No police reports, no evidence...

I just see a dude selling a book.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would argue, scientifically, that anyone who has memories from a past life got them from DNA:

themindunleashed.org...

a reply to: raymundoko

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
I see proof of nothing...

No pictures, no names. No police reports, no evidence...

I just see a dude selling a book.

Maybe in this case, but when I look around the net I find a damn sight more "evidence".
But yes maybe this is just a guy making stuff up to sell a book. That doesnt mean the whole subject is baloney.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So debunk it then.

Id rather believe in something than believe in nothing.

I realise there is more to life than just material gain, but hey each to their own.

I look forward to reading your debunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join