It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old recalls past life ,Identifies killer and location of body

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I tell an almost identical story to my children about my birth mark. They fall for it too.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation. I've read Dr. Weiss and Dr. Newton's books, among a huge volume of others, and they just ring true to me. As to the story in the OP, it's circumstantial at best, but simply anectodal. It can't be proven, and requires faith. If you have no faith, and don't believe in reincarnation at all, you'll just keep poo-poo'ing it and digging your heels in the sand to deny it. However, I also think that it's possible that perhaps the child was told the story by a spirit.

I was walking across the road one morning going into work and was passing by an old beat-up pickup truck parked outside a drugstore. There was a little blonde girl, about 2 years old, with her little head at the passenger door. When I walked by, she said, Hello, and then called me by my first name. I looked past her at the lady in the driver's seat, and said, "I'm sorry, do I know you guys?" She looked embarrassed, and confirmed that I didn't know them. I asked her how her little girl knew who I was, and she said, "She just knows those things." Unless that child knew me in this lifetime from a past life that she just reincarnated from, there had to have been "someone" whispering in her ear as I walked by, "Hey, that's so-and-so." The possibilities are endless, and I try to keep my mind open so as to consider them. It's a shame there are so many others here that have such a closed mind for such a site as this and refuse to explore the endless mysteries and possibilities of this human lifetime.
edit on 23-5-2014 by hebegbes because: Post wouldn't accept the word "w i n d o w." WTH??

edit on 23-5-2014 by hebegbes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

This is not just to you, but to BO XIAN also:

Wow, you all are SO defensive!! Chillax! Read some stuff. Open your mind. No one really knows what the truth is.
NO ONE.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That really is an amazing story.

Do the math...

1 year until rebirth. 9 months of it spent in the womb. So, that could mean what 3 months as a wandering spirit?

Makes me wonder.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Then provide evidence that anything in the OP actually happened.

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Then provide evidence that anything in the OP actually happened.

First you provide evidence that anything in the Bible actually happened.

edit on 5/23/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What does the bible have to do with anything? Im not saying the bible is real, I'm saying he obviously hasn't read it.

And do you really mean anything?

www.nytimes.com...

Many historical accounts in the bible have been proven with archeology.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for the link to your thread that has no grounding in theology.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That's an incredibly ignorant statement. Of course reincarnation has theological roots! Reincarnation had such a stronghold in Christianity that only an empirical edict, threatening death to its adherents, could stifle its popularity.

edit on 24-5-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Who's ignorant? You don't even know why that happened as you are using it out of context...you should do some more research and stay away from crazy blogs.

You know there was a edict about circumcision too right?

In any case the idea of reincarnation snuck into early Christianity as some "church fathers" would incorporate pagan teachings to lure people from their current gods/religion to Christianity. It is abundantly clear the very person the religion bases it's teachings off held no such view if reincarnation.

The emperor's edict was to reverse a damaging doctrine that was obviously not in line with the teaching of Jesus.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Right! I'm sure Emperor Justinian was concerned with the fate of the souls of all those people in his heart of hearts, all the while threatening anyone espousing reincarnation with death.

Same with those reincarnation believing Cathars, right? Their murder was for their own good.

Reincarnation never "snuck" into Christianity. It was always there.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

you should do some more research and stay away from crazy blogs.

Is this a phrase every skeptic uses from a 'smear campaign' text book in order to discredit certain information?
Just asking because I just saw this same sentence used in one of my threads by a different member.

ETA: went back to that thread, and now it has been deleted. You wouldn't happen to have two different accounts on here giving your own posts reinforcement by what looks like a different member, would you?

edit on 5/24/2014 by sled735 because: add question

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jessejamesxx
If I was murdered and reincarnated, I wouldn't know where my body was buried let alone where the murder weapon was.

The author of this fiction left a few plot holes.

If you saw it as a spirit, you would. Open your mind!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Poor you, that scripture shows their belief in inherited sin, not reincarnation. For example, humans supposedly inherited imperfection and death because of the sin of Adam and Eve. You really don't know the first thing about the biblical view of reincarnation and it is obvious.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Poor you, that scripture shows their belief in inherited sin, not reincarnation. For example, humans supposedly inherited imperfection and death because of the sin of Adam and Eve. You really don't know the first thing about the biblical view of reincarnation and it is obvious.

Well, MAN had to come up with some type of definition for that scripture to divert the attention away from it's TRUE meaning being EXACTLY what it says. Sigh...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

that scripture shows their belief in inherited sin

Nope. Read it again.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Besides, the Bible doesn't support "original sin".

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I like how this story happened years ago, in a remote small town and was witnessed by one Dr. Eli Lasch who has been dead since 2009, so we can't even get to the main source.

If it's on the internet it must be true! More like Trutz Hardo wants to add stories to his book.

I'm not saying anything about re incarnation, I have read better stories that were at least documented better than this one.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You're just making it worse for yourself. Ezekiel has nothing to do with reincarnation. It has to do with judgment and how each person is responsible for their own sins.

biblehub.com...

Romans 5:12-21 will clear up any ideas you have about original sin. Jesus clearly taught it as did his apostles.

1 Cor also discusses it.

You've obviously gotten your info from NO scholarly sources and have gotten bits and pieces off the internet which were chosen to prop up a poor idea.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Not at all. Jews believed they could injure/afflict their children through their own sin. Just read the account of David and his sons. They also believed they could be injured for sins against God. See the account of Gehazi.

That's why it seems obvious these people have never read the bible in its entirety. They lack the scriptual reference material.

a reply to: sled735

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join