It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Iranians Arrested for being 'Happy' to Pharrell Williams Song

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Again…

I see it as western (propaganda machine) at work and ultimately the usual Israeli bullcrap behind the scene! One of the main reasons and goals of the 1979 revolution in Iran was to stop spreading of the unsupervised western (mostly American trash sub cultures) among the Iranians targeted at youth to ultimately force to replacing their own by mimicking.

If you want to be happy, then why don’t be happy inside and holding to it privately? Why do you have to be so damn “falsely” demonstrative about it? The whole damn thing is about silly body movements to a silly song .. Does it says anything that you are happier when you’ve done..?

How about those with the limited bodily functions thus can’t dance? How about those who can’t listen to the silly song thus can’t shake their butt accordingly? That means they aren’t happy? Or cannot be seen as happy individuals?

I do not agree with fine/jail/prison or other type of punishments of some silly individuals that clearly were tricked to perform and post their antics in internet (just to be picked up and spread around by the Israeli agents). These stupid silly guys mimicking and presenting something that is not belongs to their culture.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

THIS SONG IS TERRIBLE.I can't bear the voice.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I love the way he rhymes roof with truth,being sarcastic in case you don't know!

It's classic fast food music,cheap and easy to produce

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amkia
OH. MY. GOD. You must be broadcasting from inside an Iranian government facility or something. That was the wildest bunch of propaganda I've seen in a long time. You even managed to sneak in a dig at the Israelis on the first line. WOW.

edit on 5/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join