It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Police Federation Spendthrifts.

page: 1

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:05 AM
From todays Shropshire Star....

"MPs have also attacked the Federation's decision to appoint radio ''shock jock'' turned PR guru Jon Gaunt as a ''serious error of judgment''.

Mr Gaunt, who was paid around £100,000 to orchestrate a spin campaign using ''blitzkrieg'' and ''guerrilla'' tactics, earlier this month admitted he saw the Plebgate affair as an ''absolutely fantastic'' opportunity to promote the Federation's political agenda."

That was money down the drain. I could have done it for sixpence.

Plebgate is a fantastic opportunity to thoroughly investigate Squity Mitchell's dodgy affairs. For example, ' Miss Kinder, then 21, claimed the MP then contacted her father, saying he ‘did not blame’ party members for threatening his daughter with violence’. Condoning threats of violence against a young woman on account of words she had written.

If the political agenda of the Police Federation is to promote Law and order then Plebgate is an opportunity to promote that agenda. More on Mitchell here.

We also have this,

And this.

I agree Police federation funds have been wasted on occasion. Take this monstrosity for example.
I notice my extremely rude comment under this video has been removed. Why does anyone need cruise ship type surroundings? Some of us are in this fight with no pay, swimming pools or fancy meals.

Open message to the Police Federation. Get frugal or die.

Mud has been slung.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:33 AM
Like any other taxpayer funded organization, the police force, especially at senior levels, is a politicized entity. In fact, I'd say it's nothing more than a high level enforcement agency of the government and the bankers, rather than one concerned with law and order. When we see evidence time and time again of cover-ups, politically driven agendas against targets and downright criminal activity, what hope can there be that the law is going to be adhered to and applied to all on a level playing field, irrespective of perceived social position or political affiliation!

The collusion over the years with masonic lodges (to this day many senior police officers right down through the ranks are Masons), shady political entities and organized crime is astonishing. The whole lot need to be sacked and a new system put in place to act without direction from the government and without affiliation to ANY outside organizations, membership of which would be grounds for immediate suspension and investigation.
After all, they are tasked with upholding the law, at all levels, and to prosecute ANY transgressors, not cherry pick cases, protect the wealthy and connected and cover up for the elites.
Special Branch needs disbanding too, given the years of cover they have provided to sicko pedos in high office, all for political blackmail at a later date. Classifying stuff as "not in the public interest" just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

Rant over... time for more coffee!

edit on 21-5-2014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:15 AM
a reply to: Britguy
I agree that there is far too much collusion between the Federation (and police officers in general) and groups that should not be involved in the day to day business of policing.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:28 AM
a reply to: Britguy

Good rant. Liked it a lot. Let's start today.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:34 AM
a reply to: gslassociates

My mate was friends with a copper since they were five. One day my mate asked the copper, "Do you ever get offered a bribe?"

The copper answered, "There isn't a day goes by I don't get offered something."

Now crank that up to dealing with corrupt councils, businesses etc.

What we are getting back to in Gloucestershire is Peel style constables of and for the public. It can be done. Start locally.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:58 AM

originally posted by: Britguy

The collusion over the years with masonic lodges (to this day many senior police officers right down through the ranks are Masons),

This is the testimony of James Patrick, Met Police whistleblower. I believe he's been mentioned once or twice on ATS. Watch from 43 minutes 20 seconds. By 43:41 tapping has started, by 43:51 it's "Yes O.K." Then the instruction not to discuss Freemasonry is given.

new topics

top topics