It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Las Vegas TSA commercials are released. Do you see anything wrong with these commercials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.8newsnow.com...

I like how they tell you not to joke around in security checkpoints.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EdOfTheDead

All I see is a waste of good money for a commercial that makes no sense. Everyone knows you can't carry a gun on a plane.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EdOfTheDead

Nazis. The Blue Man group skit was kind'a amusing, but I'm boycotting them now because they support Nazism.

Hey ... that guy that shot up the TSA didn't crack any jokes at all, did he?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Okay, I have to admit, most of those are cute (they keep playing new ones back to back if you let it go.). The first one with the kid and the mob theme? Not so much.. Some of the others are funny though.

Well, it beats their normal routine of trying to scare people into compliance I guess.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I never realized what a happy smiley place the security line is.

Everyone is very happy to jump through hoops and comply with the rules.

Great training videos on how to conform to their will.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It is false advertising. The kid with a gun would have had the TSA screaming and he would have been arrested.

The Blue guys would have been annaly probed and then sent to area 51, in chains.

The TSA are not smiley happy people, most on power tripping.

The metal guys would not have been taking all those belts and stuff on board a plane.

Let alone what they would have done to the magician, my god, he would have joined the Blue guys in Area 51.

So they should be sued for false advertising.

As for Free Speech, jeez, you can't even crack a joke when you want to.

TSA = Cattle Herders.

P

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'd like to know where they get so many weird looking people from. And that's just the TSA staff.......don't start me on the passengers!

edit on 21/5/2014 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

Casting call at the local Walmart?

Oh.. Oops..did I say that out loud? heh

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Security is a serious matter no jokes at the checkpoint

9/11 was a serious matter and the 9/11 commission report is the biggest joke book in history

I'd make a point of telling every gimp in blue there that larry silverstein and his insurance scam is to thank for their job creation and the whole TSA is just a Quango, unnecessary tax payer funded and liberty stealing.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: iskander683

Casting call at the local Walmart?

Oh.. Oops..did I say that out loud? heh

I've never seen people that weird-looking at WalMart. It looks more like casting calls went down on the sidewalks of Wall Street.

I don't find their little commercials amusing at all. I wanna puke. Could you imagine if any entity would've tried this back when the country was strong?

I understand that people need to fly, but why would anyone in their right mind subject themselves to this type of crap? I mean, who the hell do these loons controlling this stuff think they are? If people would stop showing up then maybe they'd get the message. Everyone should stay home for 6 months and do nothing and let the whole system crash into the ground. It's needed.

I have to go to the airport every couple of months and I find their behavior very communist-like. Why the American people ever allowed it in the first place is beyond me. Who came up with these security camps at airports? Who controls them? WTH is going on here? That's what runs through my mind every time I go there.
edit on 21-5-2014 by Fylgje because: changed a word

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I want to see some statistics from the TSA that show that what they do is actually, you know, preventing terror and their presence isn't a waste of taxpayer money. I don't want to see commercials how to behave around these yahoos. Oh wait that stuff doesn't exist and the TSA is definitely a waste of taxpayer money. I think of all the alphabet agencies in the government, I have the LEAST respect for the TSA. None of those workers deserve a job in government.

new topics

top topics

join