It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just noticed this maybe paranoia... Maybe not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So I was watching Off The Grid with Jess Ventura, talking about drones. He was talking to someone and in the background he had outlines of various states and countries. I took a screenshot and my state was fully outlined.. I dont know what to make of this... Paranoia?

What do I make of this. Minnesota is clearly marked off.

-SAP-

ETA: The red around MN not the brighter red circle I put around it.
edit on 20-5-2014 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Looks like Michigan to me. Which, of course, is my state...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Lol you need to take geography...

-SAP-

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You should email the show and ask them, Slow...if you express enough paranoia, I bet you could be a guest on the show...

That circle on the map shows the Publisher's Clearing House Prize Patrol is coming to your house...you weren't supposed to see that.

Des

edit on 20-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The MIB found you....beware of dark SUV's
Mwaaahaaahaaa

Seriously tho, that is strange
Is that airports that are circled as well?

It doesn't hurt to be a little paranoid, it keeps you on your toes!!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Looks like a self-serving promo, as Jesse was once Governor of Minnesota. Just a thought. Hell, looks like something I would do

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What makes you think that there are any states that are NOT on a "drone list"?

I bet my home state of Florida is.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Another thought...

Maybe that's the 'safe zone'
If it is, I'm crashing at your place!!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Can you ask him? If an American gets struck by a drone and no one in this Country does anything about it I will be sorely disappointed in the people of this Country my father, grandfather, and great grandfather fought for.

Some weird stuff with this administration that does not add up. Maybe someone out there has made a list of the weird proposals and policies? It's why I need a break from ATS from time to time. It bothers me that much. If it's happening why are the people allowing it? Why is everyone so complacent and submissive? A fairy dust over the Country to tranquilize it seems. I would be willing to donate a good chunk to a commercial that takes people out of that trance; to play over and over to show some perspective of where we were 15-20 years ago versus where we are now. I'm not sure that would work but it seems there aren't many choices to snap people out of it if these things become reality for us.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

I agree with you, Dianec, and I think that when someone is killed by a drone, the news is going to make them look like a criminal or terrorist and praise the drones - maybe do one small section on people against drones and make them look like idiots.

Many people don't tend to have much foresight. Or hindsight.
edit on 21amWed, 21 May 2014 01:08:34 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 21amWed, 21 May 2014 01:09:04 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried about Minnesota being marked off...what concerns me is the reference to Rhode Island Red

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoaxster

Pretty sure that isn't Rhode Island.... Looks more like Delaware/Maryland.... too low to be Rhode Island

EDIT - nevermind... you were talking about the newspaper snippet. I was looking at the massive target. haha
edit on 21-5-2014 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join