It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China dumped the US - Petro dollar and Dow Drops

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

Oh dear, still crying I see. You really don't like others to have an alternative viewpoint do you? You want the world to be just the way you view it, and no other way. If no one agrees with your perception, then they are brainwashed. LOL! Would you like a tissue for your tears?

What the hell are you talking about?... There is no "change of viewpoint" regarding on who owns and controls the Federal Reserve... This has been known for decades. But go ahead and keep throwing insults while you wallow in ignorance regarding this topic...

The world is not a fair place, and I've given up trying to convince others to put some effort in to try and make it so. When push comes to shove I'm going to look after number 1, and that's me!

Wow... "some will be inconvenienced?"... Some?... really? Putin has been stating that he misses the old days of the U.S.S.R., and has claimed that the downfall of communism in Russia was a tragedy for Russians. We even have had an ardent follower of Putin in these forums state that Putin wants complete state control, just like in old "mother Russia"... The Chinese government is the same. They only allow communist party members in good standing to have businesses, and they are still executing people in China daily for minor offenses, including for being followers of certain religions. But you want to claim that having them in charge would be better and only a few will be "inconvenienced"?...

Not to mention that you clearly explained it... You don't care about what happens to others. Your arrogance and contempt towards all Americans is palpable. You are not going to live long with all that hatred inside of you...

You really are conceited thinking that only you understand how the world functions. Yours is just one personal perception of the many millions of perceptions, it's not unique or accurate. Personally, the one thing I take positively from this Russo-Sino deal is that it acts like a foil to American hegemony, American expansionism, and American economic and military bullying.

You still don't get it... THEY ARE ALL THE SAME... China and Russia have been doing plenty more economic and military bullying for decades. You are so consumed by hatred towards a people who have NO CONTROL over what the international bankers do that you are stupidly blind to what is going on in front of you...

West are no longer going to find it easy to dominate the world. Slowly but surely, the Western grip on the world is going to be loosened, and that will bring about relief for those that need it most.

Go ahead and wallow on ignorance and contempt towards an entire people who consist of many different ethnic, and cultural groups and have had no control over what happens under the command of the Federal Reserve...

Utter rubbish! If the American government wanted to take over the Fed they could do it simply by passing required legislation under certain powers. What army or force has the Fed got to stop this? The power of the Fed is an illusion.

Wow...really?... So you have no idea that those who control the economy control the entire nation?...

Most Senators have been corrupted and are patsies of the Feds. Senators can run for office with MONEY, and guess who has the most money?... The Feds...

The American people have done nothing to rectify their situation, but have sat back and allowed the country to go rank and rancid around them out of fear and selfishness.

Seriously?... You proclaim that you don't give a crap about anyone else and then call Americans selfish??... BTW, isn't the same thing, or even worse, happening in your OWN COUNTRY?...

Who'd have thunk it, eh? The Fed not being part of the US government. Of course it's not, just like the financial City of London isn't part of the UK. What force do you think the Fed executives hold that could scare senators? The Fed doesn't control the military industrial complex (MIC), so what power do they really have, apart from blackmail? No.
Senate and congress are supposed to be the buffer and the 'check and balance' of executive power, yet executive power has been wielded by successive federal governments to ease the way of FED agenda, not because they were frightened, but because they share the same ideological ambitions, and profit in the process.

WRONG... Congress is the only one that is supposed to have the power to issue and control the economy of the United States, as per the United States Constitution... The Feds are not supposed to control the economy.

Those who control and own the Federal Reserve control and own the nation. They do control the military-industrial complex... The military-industrial complex needs MONEY, and who controls the MONEY? THE FEDS...

edit on 22-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
elysiumfire

you make several good points and then ruin it all with psychopathy. the antlers, you need to pass them on to someone with nerve endings.
edit on 22-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

have you ever seen this:

(post by princeofpeace removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

have you ever seen this:

Actually never seen that video, but I have heard the argument mentioned before and it is true. They have made and added more and more taxes which are completely unconstitutional/illegal, yet they are getting away with it.

Taxes on property for example. That's a way for those in power to take away/ban the right to property that every American has if those in power want to, and they will do it. It is going to be part of our future unfortunately. It doesn't matter if you have paid off your property, or how big or small the property is. All you need in the equation for this power grab to happen is "an economic crisis" making it impossible for regular Americans to pay taxes on their property, and the power hungry mongrels in power will take away your right to private property.

The same people that allowed the Federal reserve to exist, are the same ones who implemented the IRS as it exists now since 1913.

The worst part is that people like elysiumfire have been so brainwashed into believing "it's all the fault of Americans" that their hatred blinds them to the fact that the Chinese and Russian governments are also part of the global international elites. Nothing will change for the better, it will only get worse because that's what they want, complete control.

There have been some other members and myself who for years, even back in around 2004, and before for other members, we saw the clear signs that the Chinese and Russian governments were going to do this, yet most other members claimed "the Chinese and Russians won't do that, they need America", yet here we are. But again, most people didn't want to believe this was going to happen, yet it is happening.

Anyway, thanks for the link to that video.

edit on 23-5-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

well this video appears to support your premise, that wall street corporations funded the bolshevik revolution/ if you watch the whole thing, you learn all kinds of eyebrow raising things they never taught in school

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
anyway, if the globalists are all buddies at the top of the food chain, i don't see how that is the fault of their serfs.... i mean citizens.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: mbkennel

The Federal Reserve is a "Cartel of private banks" with a Reserve Board overseen by the Treasury. There is a difference. Only the Reserve Board and I think the Central Bank is a public functionary.

No, the Board of Governors is not overseen by the Treasury but interacts with it. If you say "only", that's nearly all the important functionality.

What the the Federal Reserve does in practice:

* Monetary poilcy, primarily by maintaining a set 'interbank' target for trading in short-term government bonds. They have their own bond traders, but ones who are compensated by their ability to execute Fed policy, not make a profit.
* Maintains a fundamental interbank payment and transfer system (Fed Wire)
* Crafts and applies and enforces banking regulation for a subset of banks subject to Fed regulation. Regulation of banks is split among Fed, OCC (part of Treasury), FDIC, and state entities. I don't know the details as the specific powers of each.
* Maintains an extensive 'national laboratory' of economic researchers who both inform Fed policy and participate in academic development.

The private banks have representatives on the Board of Governors and regional banks.

The Federal Reserve Act created a system of private and public entities

The Federal Reserve Act created a system of private and public entities; there were to be at least eight, and no more than 12, private regional Federal Reserve banks. Twelve were established, and each had various branches, a board of directors, and district boundaries. The Federal Reserve Board, consisting of seven members, was created as the governing body of the Fed. Each member is appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the U.S. Senate. In 1935, the Board was renamed and restructured

With the passing of the Federal Reserve Act, Congress required that all nationally chartered banks become members of the Federal Reserve System.

en.wikipedia.org...

So while private banks are required to be members of the system, they are still private, but are governed by the Central Bank and governing body of the Federal Reserve Board. And whereas the US Treasury used to have control of the currency, they have transferred that control to the Federal Reserve.

That is correct. The point is that the Fed does not primarily act for the short-term profitability of private banks, though by attempting to maintain a stable economic system and reasonable lending practices, it does act for the long-term profitability and safety of the banking system.

There is far too much excessive paranoia about the Fed. The Fed is not the problem. The problem is the attitudes of private actors and concentrated political power which serves to funnel nearly all of the productivity growth provided by a large number of working people into the wealth increase of only a tiny fraction, who then foolishly believe that they alone earned it all and deserve it all.

edit on 23-5-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Sounds like you are pretty obsessed with the decline of the US...you have been posting about the US failing for months now and have smiley faces in your post regarding our suffering. You sound like a lovely person!

(post by elysiumfire removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

sure i know what i say. your antlers would definitely look better on someone else's head.

yes, i'm a bird brain (just in case you were thinking it, no need to ponder any longer. *grin* )

anyway, these are the problems with your earlier statements (and you know it):

1. people do not change from being human to something less, based on imaginary lines in the soil. of course, this is assuming you are human. for all i know, you may be a super being with a really bad attitude.

2. if you watched the videos, you know (or hopefully, already knew and are just having a bit of fun at the expense of people on this side of the imaginary line in the ocean .. ever hear of maritime law? ) that the situation is not only out of our hands, it's out of your hands as well.

3. bigotry is ugly. you are giving a bad name to the antlers.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

I have to say, its a bit foolhardy on their parts. The global economy is so interconnected now, that if a major economy like the U.S. is destabilized to the point of collapse, it would certainly have grave consequences on China and Russia. The turmoil in Europe because of instability of EU member states is a good example. In the case of China, the loss of of its largest trading partner would almost certainly result in massive unemployment, which would in turn result in civil unrest. Russia the same to a lesser degree. And the U.S. itself, could swing into some kind of far right ultra nationalism.Facists usually come to power during periods of severe economic distress. That would not be good for the world, ie think Hitler with a nuclear arsenal. None of these possibilities are good ones for anyone involved.
edit on 23-5-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
Well it's been grand America.

Better go buy a Chinese or Russian Dictionary.

Better buy a fallout shelter instead.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Euphem:

You sound like a lovely person!

Oh, thank you, you have me blushing. Ta very much!

Sounds like you are pretty obsessed with the decline of the US.

Y'know, you might be right, but perhaps 'obsession' is the wrong word, perhaps 'hopeful' would be more succinct. The thing is, I'm not anti-American, even though at times I may admittedly come across as being so. I have this obsession with karma, and even though I know it isn't, I would love it to be real and active for America right now, it has damaged the world and damaged humanity, but it hasn't achieved this on its own, my own country has played an allied part, as have other Western countries. I look 'fault' right in the eye, and I won't sugar coat things to make the bitterness less taut. Where America merits praise I will praise and applaud it, where it merits criticism, I'll criticise. I'm just utterly objective.

If America does or is in decline whose fault is it? The president's? Senate or Congress? The American people for their apathy? I think all them! The same fault is equally shared by the peoples of other Western countries...they are just as apathetic.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

well until recently, we still believed we could vote the trouble out of office. however, this doesn't appear to apply to globalists in the government, as they have an endless supply of money to protect their interests and aren't afraid to wipe out whole populations to keep their power. during the french revolution, the royals didn't have nuclear bombs and international governments in their back pocket or else france would still be a smoldering crater.

now on the topic of karma, if you are a male of the species, you have no room to call for karma on the women and children of the usa.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
and more food for thought (he does have a section in the video that is the same as the video i posted of him earlier, but this one is more complete and contains further data, such as what was happening during vietnam and ww2, not to mention the wars since then.

edit on 23-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
ok..

this is seriously .. not even cool .. I'm very concerned ...

you really need to think about the ramifications...!!!!!!

Two years ago the economic representatives of Russia, China, Japan, Brazil and two Arab countries (the names of which escape me) had an unannounced meeting in which they agreed to begin using a pool of stable currency for their international trading. Its an attempt to dump the USD, due to the foresight of its loss in value. A BBC reporter picked up the story and it was published in an unobtrusive corner of the news. The FED even denied that this meeting took place, calling it a rumor. I would say that such a denial is proof itself that the dollar is going to collapse. Of course, having major economies dumping US dollars will hasten the process, but it will also protect them from great loss when the dollar deflates.

All you'll need to survive is a year's supply of food and water and of course a few bullets to protect your family from hungry, panicked marauders.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Euphem:

You sound like a lovely person!

Oh, thank you, you have me blushing. Ta very much!

Sounds like you are pretty obsessed with the decline of the US.

Y'know, you might be right, but perhaps 'obsession' is the wrong word, perhaps 'hopeful' would be more succinct. The thing is, I'm not anti-American, even though at times I may admittedly come across as being so. I have this obsession with karma, and even though I know it isn't, I would love it to be real and active for America right now, it has damaged the world and damaged humanity, but it hasn't achieved this on its own, my own country has played an allied part, as have other Western countries. I look 'fault' right in the eye, and I won't sugar coat things to make the bitterness less taut. Where America merits praise I will praise and applaud it, where it merits criticism, I'll criticise. I'm just utterly objective.

If America does or is in decline whose fault is it? The president's? Senate or Congress? The American people for their apathy? I think all them! The same fault is equally shared by the peoples of other Western countries...they are just as apathetic.

Its ok to be objective, I applaud it, but be a little more objective towards your own countries role in the world which, to say the least, has not always been benevolent. I know you cite this, but it seems a little like hypocrisy to criticize the U.S. for "Damaging humanity" when your country has certainly done at least as much damage. Sinners shouldn't cast stones I guess. As you state, we are all guilty to some degree.
edit on 24-5-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

what gets me is it's not his fault either, cause there's literally nothing the people of his country can do, to resolve it. and there's certainly no way they can account for wrongs of the past, yet the elite have us all blaming each other for crap that the elite did, not the people of the countries in question. they've lied to us repeatedly, manipulated us with false news, tv programming, racist songs, and highly doctored history books. they've pitted religion against religion. races against each other and on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join