It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writers--help me build a collaborative apocalypse role play

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Hello
I to have been trying to come up with a system that works for a great Role play Session/event!
I will add a link that goes to an old thread I made with your idea in mind, but my own take on it. The idea had to be scrapped as I was borderline on infringements. So many of the ideas are going to lead to dead ends due to laws.
However between the legal lines, are IMO some good ideas, and if you can even take a couple ideas and thoughts from the thread feel free, and PM me with your ideas of how you would like to use some of my work with yours.

I have reading D&D books since the age of 9 years old. I did not start to DM until I was 14. I just had many books, and a few miniatures with a bag of dice. My friend owned a copy machine, so we could make tons of sheets for our characters.

Fantasy/Sci fi RPG Game, using Google Earth as World Map.
Using google Earth was where I was getting into trouble. But I just felt. All those maps, all that ground work, is already there! Just waiting to be given a once over with a graft, and make maps for homes, and other places to explore and scavenge, hide out for evenings. Its got so much potential, yet google Earth images are owned property, and could not be used as a game grid.

So this would be a perfect thing for me to help with on here !

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join