It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Movie Quotes. If you love em, post em

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Monty python life of brian~

"Throw him to the floor sir?"
"What, oh yes yes, thrown him to to the floor"!

"ok ok I AM the messiah, now F**K OFF"!
*silent pause*
"How should we F**k off, oh lord"?

"Now let me make it perfectly clear, theres to me no throwing stones until I say so, even, if he does say Jehova"
*follows a bombardment of rocks at the speaker*

And the meaning of life quote about "marching up and down the square"
LOl I love that!

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Pulp Fiction:
"i'm the foot f*ckin master, i dont be ticklin or nothin.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hellraiser II

Pinhead: Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!

Pinhead: But please, feel free, explore. We have eternity to know your flesh.

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Mephorium]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well some people already posted the Scarface and Army of Darkness quotes (some of my favorites) so I'll just post those for now:

From "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (they are all from Raoul Duke, the character played by Johny Depp)

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow."

[after pulling his car up onto the sidewalk]
"Is this not a reasonable place to park?"

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands."

"History is hard to know, because of all the hired bull#, but even without being sure of "history" it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time - and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened. "

"Look, there's two women #ing a polar bear."

"A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip."

Dr. Gonzo: "It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. "

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Pulp Fiction- IS THERE A SIGN OUTSIDE THAT SAYS DEAD NIGGER STORAGE? NO NOW GET HIM THE # OUT OF HERE!

Con Air- I find it Ironic that these cons are on a plane singing a song popularized by a group that died in a plane crash.

Austin Powers - As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

Office Space-
1-We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to Federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison!

2- It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care. (Incidently this is my life moto)

Beverly Hills Cop- Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the #ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join