It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity vampirism/ time travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes it is thought, that you take on a look of previous incarnations.
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, I guess we'll know they're immortal for sure when the go around lopping off one another's heads and absorbing their fallen foe's life essence.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am Keanu McCLoud of the clan McCLoud!

Though if I was imortal, maybe being an international movie star with my face on 30ft billboards isn't the best way to stay hidden..

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

what better place to stay hidden than at plain sight.

Or every 100 years he runs out of money

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I don't know, but im gonna be 34 in August and still when people try to guess my age they always say anywhere from 18-23. But im definitely not a vampire or time traveller.

Peace.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

the date is wrong. If the photo is real, I'd say late 1800s to very early 1900s.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
a reply to: eriktheawful

the date is wrong. If the photo is real, I'd say late 1800s to very early 1900s.
Yeah I was going to say closer to 1892. Because 1492 is impossible and more ludicrous than immortals!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Always thought that Matt Smith of Doctor Who acclaim looked an awful lot like Ronald Howard(the man who played Sherlock Holmes, not Ron Howard the movie director/Opie).

Maybe it's just me...

I do have a couple comparison pics in my uploads, but darned if I know how to insert them in to this thing.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: IndigentYou are on to something here but you don't know what it is yet.

After living thousands of year and seeing everyone he have ever know die over the ages Keanu Reevesdevelop the ability to interpret any roll without human emotion?
I have had a vision of him conversing with the holy spirit. He is the only one i know that has so far unlocked the secret of aging. He is not thousands of years old but he does something that not many do to stay young and it harms no one. Have you looked at his early photos. He has aged but like i say he has something to share and he should.

There are some real sickos out there that take lives of children in order to get the same effect but he is not one.
edit on 20-5-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Ah, Nicolas Cage......of course, we have his "confession" on video -

*snicker*

That Civil War pic has to be a relative of his!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join