It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Metal Spheres Fall From Sky in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

www.theepochtimes.com...

Metal objects in the form of spheres surrounded by jagged-edged crowns fell from the sky in northeastern China on Friday and Saturday. Altogether, eight of these unidentified objects fell in the city of Qiqihar. State-run media outlets reported that one of the balls was a little over 2 feet in diameter and weighed about 90 pounds. Locals saw the fiery balls falling. Some have speculated they are nitrogen boosters from aircraft, citing residual nitrogen gas found in one of the balls. Many online discussions included talk of alien spacecraft. Russian news agency RIA Novosti reported that a carrier rocket malfunctioned and burned up over China on Friday, but that no debris could have reached Earth.

Might not be any thing to tingle the conspiracy minds, but pretty cool none the less! Imagine walking around in the morning and finding something like this in the bush?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Very interesting find OP are any old satellites failing/falling as of recent? It does look native built however good thing no one was hurt. Also was there any CHINA associated agency members seen recovering these objects or were/are they observable by the public eye.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

What goes up must come down and sometimes rather quickly. Or it could be a psyop. Its all a psyop.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just so you know.
Other Thread

I like one suggestion that it could be part of what took down the Russian rocket

But space debris sounds more plausible.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I believe ive already seen those pictures on ATS.

But yes i agree satellite bits and pieces.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here, thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join