It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK in for a even worse exritdition treaty?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

This is America dude, they've been doing this since the 60/70s under RICO.

When they're not busy illegally kidnapping civilians and sending them to torture prisons under extraordinary rendition policies, before realising the person was completely innocent after a few years have passed; they're busy illegally bombing various countries (mostly weddings full of civilians) claiming they're stopping terrorism, if they get bored with that they invent new terms like 'enemy combatant' allowing them to lock up and torture civilians without charge for decades while being exempt from.

After that they use illegal entrapment practices to arrest perfectly innocent people as part of their 'world police/rulers' approach. These guys were selling crystal meth precursors but luckily no it's unheard of in the UK so there's no reason for them to suspect it was for illegal activity.

Hate to sound like I'm defending the war mongers Blair and Cameron but these decisions come with a lot o threats, sanctions and baggage if they're anything like UK Arms treaties (i.e i you use a US made screw or bolt in a jet fighter, you're required to give over all the stealthy/weapons capabilities of the plane and pay several thousand pounds for each screw used.

/Note this rant isn't against any Americans, whenever I've been there you've been some of the nicest friendliest people in the world. This is directed at the high up officials who come across as brutal dictators will no respect for international law or even their own civillians - case in point 'were only spying on all foreigners communications, so what's the problem'?' - Ironic coming from a Brit.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Thats another point.

Should we as a civilised country really extridite people to a country with such a brutal penal system, who publicaly toture people and throw out due process when it suits them?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join