It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Twitter is manipulating the election UKIP

page: 1

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:31 AM
I have been on twitter for many years and about six months ago I started to notice that as soon as I tweeted something bad about one of many fee paying corporations on twitter that my account would instantly fail to receive any message (RTs or PMs) from other users and then a process of "For your protection" messages would appear and I would have to run around reading emails and clicking buttons to get the account unlocked.

Well I hate twitter blocking accounts and I was contacted by two girls who said that as soon as they made anti-ukip tweets that twitter would lock the account so I set out to help these two girls after one sent me a screen grab of an email she said twitter had sent to her and I also did a bit of research and soon discovered that twitter seemed very bias against the UKIP by showing a large professional made bill board banner every time someone searched for UKIP so my suspicions become aroused.

I didn't say anything to the two girls and started to investigate the accounts only to find that they had not made many tweets and yet had managed to embed professionally made custom images in many of their tweets so I sent a PM to a friend asking him about this and he sent me a link back to a jobs advert looking to hire paid troll to protect us all from the racists.

Now at this stage things start to seem a little odd because the two girls did not know I had been sneaking around and suddenly went very quite so I clicked on one of the accounts to follow the member and got met with a message about "This member has blocked you from following" and then the same happened on the other account as well so I can only conclude that someone tipped them off that I was on to their case and that someone must had been twitter.

This so far as I am concerned is out and out election manipulation by twitter and I also object to public money being wasted to finance this type of activity and twitter should be investigated for playing a role in this manipulation.

I would insert a few images but this site does not work when I press the image button

edit on 20-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:21 PM
I’m sure you’ll find the answers if you investigate the political leanings of the twitter management whatever they may be.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
a reply to: VirusGuard

Never mind.

edit on 0326063153256st by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
I just did a search on Twitter for UKIP. Maybe people are not dumb enough to believe in their bull# which is why there is a lot of anti-UKIP sentiment? The images shown are probably the most retweeted images.

That's not to say Twitter may not be playing dirty, after all, their business is to make money, and to do that they need to keep their sponsors, which in all likelihood include corporations and political parties that will benefit from UKIP being smeared in this way.

UKIP are no better or worse than any of the other parties. They are all as bad as each other.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
It stinks,that job advert is shocking. Payed internet trolls.un effin bleavable. This advert shows they are using racism to stop the u.k leaving europe.
Advertised on a parliment website aswell tut tut tut

new topics

top topics