It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met the woman of my dreams, need advice on how to keep her interested.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I definitely agree with the skype idea.... In the past, long distance relationships had like a 95% failure rate.. On top of all that, she's a career woman so that'll make it double hard. I really do wish you the best of luck, when you live that far away it's not that hard to play hard to get

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If she trully is into you, you wont need to spend alot of money, woman like it when you take time to listen to them, ask them how there day was, dont bribe her with gifts, simple things are usually better than diamonds, send her a text about thinking of her, missing her smile, or spontanious little cute msgs.

If she digs you you will be fine.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here's something I've noticed in my considerable time on this planet. Once you set your sights on a lady;
for some odd reason women come out of the woodwork and find you oh so attractive and want to hang out.

Your challenge is to stay focused on the one you have currently chosen.....

I could never do it and always ended up with a self inflicted broken heart.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dave_welch

Edible Arrangements. Ka-Ching! Worked for me

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

What do you mean? Edible flowers?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dave_welch

What do you mean? Edible flowers?

Almost like a giant fruit salad that looks like flowers....

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The company cuts fruit into flowers and makes bouquets, including chocolate covered fruit. Google "edible arrangements." It worked for my gf

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh, that's cool! But, how would it stay fresh during shipping?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Well, online contact is much easier these days than ever before. You can video chat through a variety of services, all free. Phone calls and texts are good as well, as long as you don't overdo it. If she's really interested, you should be able to schedule some times you can chat, online, via the phone, or whatever. Letters are good, too. When I met my husband, I was in San Antonio, and he was in the DFW area. No computer or internet options for us then, either. He wrote, though, and stayed in touch. If this is the real deal, you'd make ways to spend time "together" even if long distance.

Be sure you know that you are both on the same page as well. Assuming you are, plan that May visit. If it's a serious thing, eventually, one of you, or both, will have to move.

What not to do? Don't get worried if she can't answer right away, and be open and honest about how you each feel about the relationship. Don't move too fast, though; women think "stalker" these days if a guy is too eager, even if they like the guy. Not always fair, but it happens. Overall, don't worry too much. Relationships at that stage can be exciting, and also stressing. Just take it a ay at a time, and see what happens.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think they shipped from the closest store in my case, so yeah it was still great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join