It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plan to take down the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

I really do despise the use of the word "Illuminati." The term gets misused to the point of absurdity. While I think the plan is not a bad one and the information is good, I'm not sure waving the Illuminati flag is the way to make these changes.

We know that our government and most corporations are corrupt, that's a given. We know they only serve themselves and not the interest of the public/citizens.

These are things that have happened since the beginning of time. Power and wealth (ruling class) act on their own self-interest. You don't need a secret society to be a boogeyman to prove any of this. It has always been and probably will always be.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I even joined the masons to find out how they are ruling the world. Unfortunately, they aren't. But you do get some cool hats.

Masons are cool and smart and seem to understand that the majority of people are simply too lazy to think for themselves and instead prefer to blame everything going wrong on others.

And yet they are still very caring for all mankind and want nothing but people to be empowered and happy.

Ignorance and fear seems to make people believe all kind of crazy things.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant
a reply to: andr3w68

I really do despise the use of the word "Illuminati." The term gets misused to the point of absurdity. While I think the plan is not a bad one and the information is good, I'm not sure waving the Illuminati flag is the way to make these changes.

We know that our government and most corporations are corrupt, that's a given. We know they only serve themselves and not the interest of the public/citizens.

These are things that have happened since the beginning of time. Power and wealth (ruling class) act on their own self-interest. You don't need a secret society to be a boogeyman to prove any of this. It has always been and probably will always be.

Thanks for explaining it more concisely and clearly than I.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Someone should have told me there was a plan! WAIT..........
Someone should have told me there was an Illuminati...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Interesting!

Here is your "plan" (operation) to take down the Illuminait...

I understand that few, if any, will understand either of those videos, sorry, but that is how it must be for now...Suffice to say...I am using the very same kind of technique (technology) used by the "illuminati" in an effort to expose and "topple" them...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The problem wouldnt be sourced in any one group, regardless of whether or not they exist.

The problem is embedded in our ENTIRE cultural story, our narrative. Until we fix that... a plan like this would just be used to oust competition.

Be wary of such people.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

I understand that few, if any, will understand either of those videos, sorry, but that is how it must be for now...Suffice to say...I am using the very same kind of technique (technology) used by the "illuminati" in an effort to expose and "topple" them...

Oh yeah, no one knows about Chaos Magick. Totally revolutionary and original

That stuff is almost 50 years old. And no, the "illuminati" don't use magick. They don't need to.

Fat Wiccans, Harry Potter fans, Wannabe wizards on the net do magick.

Or those dork at the golden dawn

I love it when people on the net are like "woooo I know secret stuff" and said secret stuff is actually all over google.

If you really understood how magic works you would know your attempts here won't work because you miss the most important. Here it feels like you just copy pasted something you remotely grasp, hoping that it'll work. The only one you'll convince that way is you.

originally posted by: Serdgiam
The problem wouldnt be sourced in any one group, regardless of whether or not they exist.

The problem is embedded in our ENTIRE cultural story, our narrative. Until we fix that... a plan like this would just be used to oust competition.

Be wary of such people.

Glad to see there are still a few who can still think straight and understand how this world goes

edit on 21-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

What is interesting is that I do think that most of the common population would perceive what is done by certain organizations as MAGICK. (oooOOOoOOoO!)

This is being facilitated by the growing disconnect between the technology that people use, and their knowledge of how it actually works. And, I might just be using the term "technology" in a slightly more vague way than usual.

And yes, there are some of us out here. Not enough. But those who are pulling the strings have strings of their own.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Magic(k) has always been a blanket term meaning "what we don't understand", that's true.

The "Magic" found in grimoires though, is mainly applied pre-modern psychology and NLP, and quite powerful one. It doesn't really matter if you are into theurgy, chaos magic or thelema, it's mostly the same and if you understand how they all work you don't really need all the useless ceremonials anyway.

But one thing is certain, the "illuminati" are certainly not reading tanka418's post so it's likely that it will only have effect (but powerful) on himself. The most common effect will be that he will believe it worked, even if nothing changed. He will see signs and confirmation of alien disclosure and illuminati shaking in their boots. Oh yes he will. All around him.

And the world will keep revolving like nothing happened.

Illuminati don't need magic anymore. Now they have psychology, marketing, psyops and all kind of psychological manipulation. Magic is almost outdated.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts
a reply to: Serdgiam

Magic(k) has always been a blanket term meaning "what we don't understand", that's true.

The "Magic" found in grimoires though, is mainly applied pre-modern psychology and NLP, and quite powerful one. It doesn't really matter if you are into theurgy, chaos magic or thelema, it's mostly the same and if you understand how they all work you don't really need all the useless ceremonials anyway.

I couldnt agree with that more. I view it to be guiding/aiming energy according to our individual or collective will. In that respect, it is something everyone does every day! However, like many activities, some are a bit better at it than others.

If there is an organization preventing overall human progress to continue to profit off of their division, they would use this knowledge to their advantage. Once people confuse man-made technology with magic, then its game-set-match. We arent QUITE there, but we are getting very, very close. Very, very few know how to even build a plug-and-play PC, much less the components that get plugged in. I think this is all deliberate, but reinforced through the cultural story that everyone writes every day.

Illuminati don't need magic anymore. Now they have psychology, marketing, psyops and all kind of psychological manipulation. Magic is almost outdated.

Yes, that was the technology I was speaking about, at least in part.
Social conditioning is one of the easiest, and most effective tools around. Make people feel they are never responsible for anything, and allow them to blame a nebulous group. This will ensure that no progress is ever made in that sector.

The two options are to either wake everyone up (ha!) or to pull the strings that have been inadvertently connected to those who think they are fully in control. Make them see that their best interests are actually fulfilled more successfully when making society a priority rather than their bank account (its the truth). Then it will trickle down, after a generation or two, into the general populace. We should start seeing the effects of this relatively "soon" (in the next decade). Whether or not its too late.. only time will tell. The biggest threat to this change would be a violent revolution, despite having the appearance of being one of the only options. I wonder if "they" have been using that to their advantage? It would seem so, looking at the news/alternative sites for the past couple of years. Its certainly being pushed strongly.

edit on 21-5-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Oh yeah, no one knows about Chaos Magick. Totally revolutionary and original

That stuff is almost 50 years old. And no, the "illuminati" don't use magick. They don't need to.

Wow!!!

You are so "up" on this stuff... you even misidentified what I posted...sorry man; NOT chaos magick.

Thus it appears that you have little knowledge here...all that "new" stuff mentioned...the marketing strategy, the psychology, etc...still magick.

By the way...my method has a better track record than the "new" stuff...and I will expose the illuminati...and I expect it to be easy.

But, yes; I'll be using a flavor of "Magick". (you know; magick, as a technology, also evolves, progresses, just like all other technologies.)

By the way: that was not the lesser pentagram ritual...don't know who those clowns actually were, but, they are most definitely not G:.D:. (golden dawn). Though their ritual may have been loosely based on the lesser pentagram.

For those who might want to verify this try reading Crowley's Liber "O", and a few others...if anyone wants I can give a reading list...and links.

edit on 21-5-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I hope you also plan to "reveal" the part of human nature, present in all of us, that created such an organization in the first place.

If not, then its just a case of history repeating.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I hope you also plan to "reveal" the part of human nature, present in all of us, that created such an organization in the first place.

If not, then its just a case of history repeating.

As far as the organization I'm dealing with; commonly called the "Illuminati"...there is nothing "human" about them other than the fact that they are made of the same stellar material as the rest of us.

And, I have already "revealed" their nature in one or more of my several videos...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

"Cyber"magick is totally a branch of chaos magick dude.

Anyway the names may change the mechanism remain the same and you are doing it wrong
HTH

And no your method does not have a better track records. It just works best for you because it's what you chose. It doesn't matter how you do it as long as you and your target believe it.

And no one will believe in your spells as much as you thats why it works on self. But don't hesitate to report back when you see signs of progress, we will gladly validate them for you or warn you if you slip into delusion like so many magicians before you.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

As far as the organization I'm dealing with; commonly called the "Illuminati"...there is nothing "human" about them other than the fact that they are made of the same stellar material as the rest of us.

Ok, then change where it says human to "being." Ill do it for ya, even!

I hope you also plan to "reveal" the part of the nature of being, present in all of us, that created such an organization in the first place.

If not, then its just a case of history repeating

Because, regardless of where you feel a certain organization originates... the next organization of the same ilk would simply be made up of humans this time. Its our cultural story that the only way to increase ones quality of life is through lowering others quality of life. In short-term strategies, it is definitely the dominating strategy. However, we are talking about long-term strategies wherein the highest net profit comes through cooperation.

Its a problem that runs deeper than a single organization.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Its a problem that runs deeper than a single organization.

Absolutely correct!!! Though what y'all do after is up to you...no external influence.

And, not my responsibility.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And no your method does not have a better track records. It just works best for you because it's what you chose. It doesn't matter how you do it as long as you and your target believe it.

So...all the scientific documentation I have, and other evidence is worthless? Yeah, I know, you can't see it...yet. But, IF you actually knew much about Magick, you would understand "why"...I'm not going to explain it; partly because...I don't have to. (luck understanding that)

You don't understand the "way" of a true modern "mage"...only the fantasy you have made for yourself. True "Magick" is science / engineering in it's highest form.

ETA:

But don't hesitate to report back when you see signs of progress, we will gladly validate them for you or warn you if you slip into delusion like so many magicians before you.

While I won't hesitate, when the timing is correct; I won't need your validation of any effect...I will rely upon other sources of information...like MSM, other reported observations, etc. you know, something real, as opposed to your warped vision. But, I will welcome your comments nevertheless, they will be valuable in arriving at a more "rounded" conclusion to any of my experiments.

Oh yes...I am very familiar with the Ordeal of the Abyss. and I can say without reservation; you are not.

:cheers;
edit on 21-5-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

So...all the scientific documentation I have, and other evidence is worthless?

Oh certainly not. But since this documentation says nothing of the track records of other people, it simply means nothing whether one method is more effective than one other. As I said, this method works for you because you chose it and like it. You should know that if you really know how it all works.

You don't understand the "way" of a true modern "mage"...only the fantasy you have made for yourself.

Don't forget I am nothing but a reflection of you

As you are a reflection of me (which is why I already know what will happen to you an your spell)

While I won't hesitate, when the timing is correct; I won't need your validation of any effect...I will rely upon other sources of information...like MSM, other reported observations, etc. you know, something real, as opposed to your warped vision. But, I will welcome your comments nevertheless, they will be valuable in arriving at a more "rounded" conclusion to any of my experiments.

:cheers;

I really hope you do share. Because it's exactly how delusion works, and exactly what I predicted you would do (because, lol, I don't understand that magic is a "science", and yet I specifically said it's nothing but a mental science).

I shall repeat this once more and it's what you will do:

You will see sign your spell worked. All around you, in the news, on TV, on the Net. They will jump at your face in an almost synchronistic way. You will tell yourself "I can't believe it! It worked". Then you will post about it here and most people will not see things the same way as you, because all you will have managed to change is your internal universe, not the infinite one.

Magic is the science of the mental universe. Not of the material one. And yet you try to use your spells to bend the material universe to your will, to make events happen without your input. Good luck, brother of the mysteries
And have fun along the ride. Say hello to the keeper of the gate for me and tell It it's been a long time.

Magic is a science. Causes and consequences. The causes are already here for all to see because you shared them, so anyone who can see can already tell the consequences you have brought upon yourself.

If you are bored one night, I recommend you a good movie. Maybe it will have a message for you. It's called "a beautiful mind".
edit on 23-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
BTW, how did your last prediction turned out?

A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems you were pretty convinced that something happened but looks like most people in the thread did not really agreed with you.

It's almost as if MY prediction already come true, and that you are already starting to change your subjective reality, without realizing it doesn't work for others

One step at a time, delusion here I come...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

BTW, how did your last prediction turned out?

A major Extraterrestrial / UFO event will occur within a two week window centered on April 11, 2014e.v. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems you were pretty convinced that something happened but looks like most people in the thread did not really agreed with you.

It's almost as if MY prediction already come true, and that you are already starting to change your subjective reality, without realizing it doesn't work for others

One step at a time, delusion here I come...

You should actually READ the thread...most of it is off topic...kind f like most threads.

As for my "result"; well let us just say that I will trust NUFORC.ORG long before I will the crowd around here when it comes to UFO reports. And, IF you had bothered to read the thread, you would have seen that I posted the "report".

This report is from a third independent party...it is a real event, that occurred within the prediction time frame. It contained all of the elements of the original prediction. All-in-all...it was a rather good bit of prediction; and certainly much more than you are capable of...

You also have a distinct misunderstanding of Magick...let us start with the definition...

Magick: The art and science of causing change to occur in conformity with Will. And, none of that crap from your fantasy. Magick is as much a science as any other discipline, though by far less studied and understood. Your failings in this area are typical of most who won't take the time to actually learn.

By the way; it was nice of you to bring up the prediction, you reaction to that and of course this more recent "cantation" shows that you are the delusional one here; you seem to be expecting some form of result that I'm not so sure ever truly existed.

So...how about, on this matter, we just wait and see...just like the prediction...time will tell. Course, just like the prediction; the result will be something quantifiable in the "real world".

So, take your "knee-jerk" BS somewhere else and place it where SOL does not shine.

edit on 23-5-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join