It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plan to take down the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This plan to bring down the illminati is brought to you by "Drake" on David Wilcok's radio show.

The "wistleblower" speaks about an apparent plan to overthrow the current corruption within our government, that has apparently been in place since the 80's, and has been since updated by some top military officials aside from the federal government. In the video he speaks about forming "Nation-states", a peaceful mass arrest of the corrupt politicians/bankers/businessmen that are behind the current state of things, and other specifics of "The Plan".

Freedom Reigns

Above is the link to the Freedom Reigns Internet Radio Show, where the radio guest claims you can find more information. I've looked around, and cant seem to find much pertinent information.

Basic Idea of "The Plan":

1.) Set up nation-states to declare themselves sovereign.
2.) Mass arrests of the corrupt officials and cabal.
3.) Reset Government/Law to the way things were after the 13th amendment was ratified.
4.) Free the nation from the Federal Reserve banking system.
5.) An "Information Channel" informing the public as to Who the people were, and How they got into power, and generally informing the public as to what is going on.
6.) Setting up a temporary group of people to fill the void until new elections can be held.

Feel free to listen to the radio show, and see for yourself.

*EDIT*

While I was trying to dig up more information to add to the thread, I realized this was from several years ago, and the video I had watched, and that is linked was re-uploaded today. The oldest upload I have found as of yet is this one - www.youtube.com... - from 2012.

LOL, I guess the plan has either hit a road block, or is non-existant X D.

edit on 20-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: Accidentally pressed enter without adding any content :-(

edit on 20-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

the Illuminati got you before you could post it noooo!

______

2 hours video
, it was better when you got nothing on the op, the possibilities were endless

edit on 20-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

a none existant plan to " take down " a fantasy - perfect

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The plan to defeat the Illuminati:

You can't because the illuminati as you imagine them (a cabal of people controlling the whole world from behind the scene) don't exist. If you seriously believe that the most powerful people on earth are capable of banding together, secretly, and agreeing on a common agenda, you are delusional.

The role of politics is about bringing together diverging opinions. If the most powerful people on earth agreed on everything, we wouldn't need supra-national institutions anymore.

Americans are historically afraid of supra-national powers because they aren't used to be anything else than leaders, so they always had to invent political boogeymen to scare them, sometimes it's communists, sometimes international terrorism, sometimes international jewery, and sometimes, iluminati or as you like to call them here (lol) TPTB.

The biggest con the most powerful politics and businessmen ever pulled was to make you guys believe there was someone above them, absolving them from any responsibility.

How convenient no one knows who the illuminatis are, yet we know all the names of the international banksters and tyrants and could bring them down if enough people asked for it (instead of freaking out about illuminatis that don't exist).
edit on 20-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
To put it in simple terms, the illuminati I would call the experementis. Games of the mind, through boredom and a need to overpower exists on all levels and inside all levels. Just step out of the show like the movie (trueman show). Its only burning castles.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

You are just as delusional as the OP and drake, wilcox, icke and the rest -

The way to take down the illumanati is just for everyone to stop paying their credit cards, mortagaes, and taxes -

Make sure the non-corporate farmers are with you ---

Endgame.

But not everyone will do it.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Happy1

The way to take down the illumanati is just for everyone to stop paying their credit cards, mortagaes, and taxes -

Endgame.

Lol, you call international finance and politicians "illuminati" now?

I just call them how they always called themselves. Also they are not secret at all, it's really to infiltrate as a world.

Or maybe you really believe there are people above CEOs and politicians? In that case, don't forget to fill your bunker with canned beans as they might come for you.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

originally posted by: Happy1

Endgame.

Lol, you call international finance and politicians "illuminati" now?

I just call them how they always called themselves. Also they are not secret at all, it's really to infiltrate as a world.

Or maybe you really believe there are people above CEOs and politicians? In that case, don't forget to fill your bunker with canned beans as they might come for you.

i would go as far to day the your avatar name has far more credibility than your above statement

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
A plan to take out the illuminati - Throw your TV in the trash and start thinking for yourself...done

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i would go as far to day the your avatar name has far more credibility than your above statement

That's a profound statement. Maybe you would do us the honor of sharing YOUR view about the illuminati, who they are, where they meet, what they do, instead of simply stating you find my name stupid (it is, and yet it's particularly suited for this site if you actually have some background in conspiracy theories) and that you disagree?

I can't wait to hear YOUR theory about that fantasy.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
How aobut a plan to take down Santa clause first...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

I wouldn't consider myself as thinking for anyone else. I rather often express thoughts that are my own all over this forum. I was simply bringing to the table something to talk about. I never said I believed it. :-p

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
lol sorry man if you thought it was meant to you ..it was directed to the overall population. sorry for the misunderstanding, i think it's an interesting thread

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Happy1

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... I like how your calling me delusional for simply throwing an idea on the table to talk about. I clearly stated that it was a supposed plan on an internet radio show of all things.

Some people get enjoyment out of listening to things like this, and so I posted it. If that makes me delusional, so be it.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

That's a profound statement. Maybe you would do us the honor of sharing YOUR view about the illuminati, who they are, where they meet, what they do, instead of simply stating you find my name stupid (it is, and yet it's particularly suited for this site if you actually have some background in conspiracy theories) and that you disagree?

I can't wait to hear YOUR theory about that fantasy.

not insult to your well thought out magnificent name ....just simply a statement ...just calling it as i see it...

as far as the man behind the woman or man behind the man (depending on your personal preference) i would simply say follow the money and you will get your answer
edit on 20-5-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

All's good :-) The title of the video caught my eye in the "Recommended" section on youtube, and I put it on for a listen as I played some call of duty.

I guess I could use a little less screen time.... :-p

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Are you serious? There's actually a santa clause?!? Momma lied?!?!?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

as far as the man behind the woman or man behind the man (depending on your personal preference) i would simply say follow the money and you will get you answer

Cryptic talk for the sake of it doesn't really add anything to the discussion now, does it? Let's talk like adults and go on with your thought process.

The money trail usually goes to international finance, holdings owned by CEOs and investment bankers, and powerful politicians.

If you have any lead that it goes further than that, be our guest and share some more.

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Alas, when I accidentally pressed enter I laughed at how people were going to post things like what you said or what ignorant_ape has said. In hindsight, your probably right about the nothing.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The money trail usually goes to international finance, holdings owned by CEOs and investment bankers, and powerful politicians.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Isn't that basically who you would consider the "Illuminati" if there is such a thing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join