It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Take a Pay Cut Like He Promised?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Often, members of the Obama administration speak and, worse, think and act, like a bunch of teenagers.

Having two teenagers, I find this most insulting to teenagers. Or maybe I just have abnormal teens.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
=O i feel a racist welfare joke on its way.

American presidents bank accounts and wallets should be wiped before they start, since everything is given to them it shouldn't be a problem. after their term they should receive a lump sum or installments to say thanks for your time, you know enough to live in a 2-3 bedroom house and enough to keep the fridge full and bills paid. (enough for all Americans why not this one?)

ANY excess to this is STOLEN money and the president should be jailed and have everything taken away from them.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Aarcadius because: sum not some xD

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes you can't blame Bush because when he left office all the problems and policies he started just disappeared like magic.

So basically no president can ever be blamed for anything, because no matter how far into a presidency you get you can still blame the previous president...so noone ever has to take responsibility for anything...wonderful...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm probably acting like a commie to say this, but I think we should cap how much politicians are allowed to earn legally, and it should be relatively low, just enough to support your family. It should be more of a noble profession. They shouldn't make more than teachers. They should feel some financial sacrifices. If they want big money they need to stay out of politics, and start a business where they could create some of those jobs they love to talk about. Leave politics to people who actually care about people more than money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join