It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Lust thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I realize that there are a people who feel an actual addiction to the star system of ATS. I am here to satiate your starlust.

Post a joke, funny pic, a titbit of information, anything. Teach me something, tell a cool story, or just post a cool link...and I will give you a star. Sounds simple no?

It is! Everyone has something to contribute in life and you are no different. Have a cool story that all your friends are tired of hearing? Great, its new to me! Know some random fact? Cool, teach me. Are you funny? MAKE ME LAUGH!

Earn a star people. I will give them out as much as I will check on this thread which will be once a day for the most part.

You dont even have to try very hard. I ill give them out for almost nothing. So, whore away! LOL

edit on 5 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Oooooh...I'll play...here ya go...

Des

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Give me the star.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

If you didn't know what it was and your buddy asked if you wanted to go waterboarding next Saturday, would you go?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

LOL

Yes and I would ask if I should bring a bathing suit or if they sold them there...lol

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Some dude just posted a "Rant" with the dreaded f-bomb in the title... and it stayed up for 20 minutes!!

Now that was a starry good time...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Yep...I wonder which mod broke the chain and got 7 years bad luck. I have a funny story I have to find in files....

Des

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Oh the agony over deciding whether or not to post in this thread. I don't want to look like a star whore, and I am not really, I swear, but I do want a star. I think, I do, but will I feel guilty for getting a star that I don't deserve? Possibly.

Oh, you are evil for posting this thread. The moral dilemma, the enticement, do you have any clue what you are doing to my mind?

Ah screw it!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

They sell them there.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Boom

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Yep...I wonder which mod broke the chain and got 7 years bad luck. I have a funny story I have to find in files....

Des

I dunno... I was about to mention that it was officially the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER... and it got 404'd. It's the little things in life that make me smile... ahhhhh...

OP... gotta joke for ya...

Little boy asks his dad "Daddy, where do babies come from?"

Dad thinks real quick and says "Uhhhh the stork"

Little boy looks at his dad in surprised amazement... "you screwed a stork?"

Star please

edit on 19-5-2014 by madmac5150 because: Storks are cool

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

nice...

Now what to do about sandals....and oh MY BOARD!?

They supply the board right?!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Oooooh...I'll play...here ya go...

Des

I'll throw this one in there too.........

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Des

It did stay up for a lot longer than I thought it would. I didn't see anything wrong with the first thread they posted. It definitely turned into a blitz of crazy fun. It was starred and flagged so quick... The f bomb was surely dead center in the front page.

To OP - I offer a tip for a star... Don't look directly at the sun during an eclipse.
You guys are too much

edit on 5/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
Oh the agony over deciding whether or not to post in this thread. I don't want to look like a star whore, and I am not really, I swear, but I do want a star. I think, I do, but will I feel guilty for getting a star that I don't deserve? Possibly.

Oh, you are evil for posting this thread. The moral dilemma, the enticement, do you have any clue what you are doing to my mind?

Ah screw it!

You deserve every single star you get Girl! You deserve double stars by Goddess. Nay Ye shall not be star deprived in this heavenly thread of glittering abundance....

I found the story I want to post, but It may be a bit too too for ATS...it's really funny though. I'll have to think about it.

Des

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
By the way OP... I read the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about celebrity lust.

I dug out a pic just for that only to find out differently.

I have decided not to let my efforts go to waste...

That's steamy star lust. Anyone who disagrees should have a star taken away.

edit on 5/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

The dog with sunglass butt is awesome....

Here's one for fun...

Des

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I could easily be House Bound...yes, it does sound kinda kinky...

Des

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

The dog with sunglass butt is awesome....

Now then -- someone had to have a warped sense of humor to come up with that one! LOL

I qualify, that's for sure, but it wasn't me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join