It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Being A Shallow Jerk? Afraid To Semi Commit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Am I Being A Shallow Jerk? Afraid To Semi Commit?

Yes, and yes.

Even Megan Fox is only going to be hot for a certain amount of time. While looks can be a factor, as you get older, you realize it is the other attributes that are really going to determine your happiness (or misery) with a person.

Besides, if you really can't deal with it, then just cruel to lead her on.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I had a similar thing ages ago - great guy, tall, athletic, hot - but I got hung up on his really small hands. Never did get past it and things didn't work out. I felt super shallow about it, still do now that I'm reminded of it. Maybe would have gotten over it with time, but I didn't give it much of a chance, there's probably a lesson there... C'est la vie

edit on 29-5-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Have you thought about a roll neck jumper for her or maybe a burka

or maybe ask her what she hates about you

you are vane bro

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think these quirks some people have are just sometimes insurmountable. My husband can't handle cankles- which people of all sizes have. I, on the other hand, am not aware of anything in particular (physically) that would end any chance. However, I didn't date a lot of guys. The last guy I was into before my husband was, I discovered, SO FREAKING HAIRY! But that wasn't the game ender. He was sweet and funny, and good looking.

But when he told me he was high and trying really hard to remember what I was saying..... eh, felt the wind go out. But that's ok, we worked together for a good year longer (as did my now husband who he attended high school with) and there was no awkwardness.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Read all 3 pages, and I'm still laughing about "fat girl chin" and "inch-long nipple." I love ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join