It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal Gland Activation - Binaural Beats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey ATS

Some of you may remember me from a while back, I made many videos relating to all things Chakras / Astral Projection / Lucid Dreams etc. A lot of you were on my YouTube and found my videos great for helping you progress in these areas.
Well I have been quite busy the last few months due to exams but I have made my first video in a while.

Instead of recruiting Isochronic tones which are usually much more soothing and subtle, I've decided to use Binaural Beats. Simply because, in my experience at least, they have a MUCH greater effect on you. I have incorporated a background track similar to static which tapers off throughout the video. This is to allow your senses to calm down and allow the frequencies to really resonate with your Pineal Gland.

Well, that's enough talking, I hope you enjoy this as much as some of my other stuff, have fun
[Headphones Required]

edit on 19-5-2014 by Tingle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wah....talk about a terrible sound.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tingle

is that an alien hiding itself?? maybe its just me

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I love binaural beats, I'm a huge fan of the AudioEntrainment & FullLengthBinaurals channels on YT. I'm one of the weirdos who is right at home listening to weird stuff like magnetosphere recordings, the Voyager recording of Jupiter, pulsars, or straight up simple tones (preferably under 1 hz) Although, the Isochronic stuff drives me up the wall. I don't know why, considering some of the strange sounds I enjoy, but it's finger nails on chalkboard to me.

I'm used to my binaurals "naked", but I got used to one with waves crashed on a shore, I think I could learn to like this one, it kind of reminds me of rain. Binaurals don't do anything for me other than act as surefire migraine killers for me, or inducing sleep. I think this one you did could work for inducing sleep. I bet it would be very popular for that as a 1-hour!

Edit: Fun fact about how I can across this site in the first place years ago. Binural beats. I had read about them, and via google I found a thread on ATS about them, and tracked the suggested tracks down. And I kept coming back because I'd poked around lurking that thread, lol. Eventually, I decided to join & stuck around.
edit on 5/19/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
sorry, but i think Your Pineal Gland is fare from Activation...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
sounds really trance inducing cant wait to try it out ty

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZakOlongapo
sorry, but i think Your Pineal Gland is fare from Activation...

Do you have a basis for this opinion? Or do you prefer to just troll and make snide comments?

Back on topic, I hadn't heard of Binaural Beats prior to this thread, but I have experimented with activating my pineal gland. As most, I was quite put off by the sound at first. But I decided to embrace it and upon doing so, it instantly had an interesting effect on me. I will be listening to this a bit more to see what happens.
edit on 5/19/2014 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
these have to be used with headphones to get the proper effect, correct?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Clearing out the brain is needed as well it's pointless believing that just by listening to something you can open up these parts of the body instead of physically, although I agree vibration plays a role you have to remove the blockages that are preventing you accessing these centres

Firstly you have calcification, calcium is leached from your bones and gets stored into the soft tissues like the kidney's and the brain,
The main culprits of this that I am aware of are fluoride which attacks the bones (you can see this by the way of fluorosis of the teeth the teeth are a reflection of the bones) and coca cola which turns into phosphoric acid inside the body

To reverse calcification you would be best served by stopping fluoride consumption, distilled water is about the only safe water to be drinking as so called spring water has inorganic matter in it, for animals and plants to be able to utilise minerals it has to be treated with fulvic acid a volcanic compound which eats rocks and turns them into a form that we can digest obviously water that has rubbed atoms off of rocks cannot be used by us and clogs the arteries.

There is an essential mineral called Boron this is the third hardest element on our planet and is used in your bones, different compounds of boron are boron carbide which is used in the production of armoured plating and Borax which has a concentration of 10% and is essential for your bones it cures arthritis and osteoporosis and rebuilds the membranes of our cell walls protecting you from cancer Boron grabs the calcium in your tissues and puts it back where it should be, you also need to use Magnesium to aid in this process 30mg of borax and about 400-600mg of magnesium a day will rectify almost all bone complaints between 1-3 months,
If you research Rex Newnham you can see his studies on Boron which have been done over the last 30 odd years.
www.health-science-spirit.com...
This also points out the corruption of how your governments are trying to keep you ill by working for the pharmaceutical companies and labelling good products toxic.

The second part is a Yoga practise called Jala Neti this is the use of saline water in clearing out your sinus cavities this has a myriad of uses and helps with cooling down your brain which helps with migraine, headaches, bronchitis, aids breathing, thyroid problems, epilepsy (research the linden tree flowers for the cure) asthma (research breathing exercises for the cure) helps tinitis, ear and eye disorders, depression and it goes on.

Jala Neti has been used for thousands of years and helps to activate a higher meditative state

these are a couple of links one is a large file and explains the various stages that you can do 309 kilobites
www.yoga-age.com...

this is a website with the directions although not as in depth as the larger file above
www.falconblanco.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If only it were so easy as to listen to a youtube video. As easy as taking a pill, actually I bet a few select ones combined with these binaural beats, a belief or two, would do the TRICK of producing some sort of 'elevated' experience.

It is just not so easy - only easy to be lulled into thinking it is.

Bah humbug - I'll excuse myself.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thank you kindly! I look forward to giving this a shot! Frequencies can be so calming!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I look forward to giving it a listen; I find that binaural beats are very relaxing.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I work in a machine shop. I hear this all day. I sat through about five minutes of this noise. I get nothing but irritation of my tinnitus from it. I apologize if I come off as negative, but I call bunk.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I use alpha and beta beats before I have to take an exam, or go for a long drive. I just love it, it wakes my mind right the heck up.

If I need to sleep a low 1hz delta will knock me out, but I hardly need to use for sleep anymore.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I seem to be getting a bit of negativity here on the video, that's fair enough maybe it isn't suited to you. The thing is I find if you have the pure binaural beats only then you end up getting distracted wondering things like "is it working yet", "is this doing anything", etc. That's why I put in the background noise. It fades away throughout the video as you become deeper in trance, as you will not be distracted anymore.

Sorry if some of you are used to the typical binaural beats videos with just the binaural beats themselves. I know this must be a slight change from the norm. I find this beneficial for myself and noticed a lot of my commenters on YouTube in the past were mentioning attention throughout the video so I thought this would help. Perhaps you would find the sound doesn't even bother you after a couple of listens. I know personally that I've been using backing sounds to binaural beats as long as I've been using binaural beats so it feels natural to me to hear it.

Glad many of you enjoyed it

I can post a version with the binaural beats only if people would like that?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Personally I liked it. It was fresh(new), relaxing, and soothing. Perfect for a short 20 minute meditation session as you lose yourself in the rainfall.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephJohnson
Personally I liked it. It was fresh(new), relaxing, and soothing. Perfect for a short 20 minute meditation session as you lose yourself in the rainfall.

Thank you!

So should I make a second one without the background noise?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I made this post in another thread but it pertains to this one as well so I'd like to share it with you all as the information is absolutely essential for what the OP is conveying.

I'll explain this the best that I can from what I have learned in my 14 years of experience in meditation practice.

The 3rd eye is the window to the Soul, the Soul is the window to the Spirit and the Spirit is the window to the Creator. When someone uses their 3rd eye power they are actually doing their self a great deal of harm because the fundamental factor in this physical reality is to not give in to temptation. Everything of the flesh withers and dies, everything of this reality withers and dies. If one were to cling to any of the experiences in this reality, and yes, even out of body experiences and astral projections are experiences of this reality, that person inevitably has (from Buddhas and Jesus' messages) not graduated this realm and undoubtedly will remain shackled to some aspect of this reality and will find themselves reincarnating once again with their memory wiped, starting from square one and suffering all over again.

The 3rd eyes foundation is in displaying visions that the Soul casts to your Spirit Consciousness in order to test it's conviction, it's mettle. If someone were to give in to the desire/temptation of using such a power they will inevitably see demons and other beings that are experiencing different levels of suffering in this dimension, different overtones and undertones of material manifestation.

I truly tell you and everyone else who reads this if you wish to leave this realm, if you wish to reach what Jesus called Heaven you cannot desire anything of this realm, both externally and internally. We must all learn to let go of wanting anything this flesh offers us. We must stop giving in to the fancy that we can view the true Living World in which Jesus came from, not a single being in this entire existence but Jesus has actually stepped foot into that realm and came back here, that's how big his sacrifice was. You will get egotistical spiritual people who will say otherwise but I honestly tell you they have no idea what's in store for them. They will be reduced to an undertone in their next reincarnation in this realm.

Do any of you want this for yourself? Do you really want to risk throwing away your chance to live in the Mental Realm of pure manifestation and bliss with Jesus and all the great masters and never return to this dense realm of temptation and suffering?

We are here to learn a lesson, that lesson is to Let Go of Desire, that lesson is to stop trying to take power from our Father, our Creator by ignorantly believing we can even grasp his splendor. We were sent here in time out for disobeying our true Father, we have to stop fighting it and accept that we must sit through this 80 or so years of experiences so our Spirit becomes disciplined enough, pure enough to return to the Other World where nothing perishes.

Please hear my words each and every one of you, I ask nothing but for you to observe your own daily life, observe the World, observe how everything is a temptation to all, from the microbes to the largest solar bodies, everything is tempting each other and even the Sun must learn to let go. This can be observed, you do not have to take my word for it but you may experience through your own observation and discernment. Everyone can be saved.

Thank you.

Eric

top topics

join