It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand's army declares martial law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

Mmhmm. How about we just agree that you and I aren't going to agree. We are educated differently and likely come from different cultures which tolerate different things.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite

Mmhmm. How about we just agree that you and I aren't going to agree. We are educated differently and likely come from different cultures which tolerate different things.

Your culture embraces Monarchy but let not facts get in the way of your ideology!

(post by gusdynamite removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

No, my culture doesn't you insufferable idiot.

Your culture embraces Monarchy but let not facts get in the way of your ideology!

Australia is part of the British Commonwealth and still has Queen Elizabeth as it figurehead!

Why do you resort to childish name calling when you cannot prove your point? Your personal ideology is yours, not your country's. Australian culture is not that different from British so your point is mute? Your education is based upon the same standards as mine, it is what we do with it that counts!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Australia is part of the British Commonwealth and still has Queen Elizabeth as it figurehead!

Why do you resort to childish name calling when you cannot prove your point? Your personal ideology is yours, not your country's. Australian culture is not that different from British so your point is mute? Your education is based upon the same standards as mine, it is what we do with it that counts!

let's see what happens when Queen Elizabeth II dies. By the way, are you psychic? Do you know what my culture is or are you happy to continue making stupid assumptions.

Australian culture is vastly different to British culture.

I don't 'resort' to name calling, I simply point out when you're being a particular thing or behaviour.

My education is not based on the same standards as yours, we are different and come from different places and cultures, with different emphasis on different things - just deal with it.

There is no such thing in the english language as a 'mute point'. You may have meant moot, but even then when used in a sentence as you likely meant, it's incorrect.

Back off and stop breaking my fkn balls just because you're pissy that I don't like some useless, half-dead old fart of a king.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

let's see what happens when Queen Elizabeth II dies. By the way, are you psychic? Do you know what my culture is or are you happy to continue making stupid assumptions.

Australian culture is vastly different to British culture.

I don't 'resort' to name calling, I simply point out when you're being a particular thing or behaviour.

My education is not based on the same standards as yours, we are different and come from different places and cultures, with different emphasis on different things - just deal with it.

There is no such thing in the english language as a 'mute point'. You may have meant moot, but even then when used in a sentence as you likely meant, it's incorrect.

Back off and stop breaking my fkn balls just because you're pissy that I don't like some useless, half-dead old fart of a king.

I am not the one attacking you and so I misspelled moot, now who's being a grammar Nazi??? Your the one attacking me and using foul language, so it would be better you don't speak about misspelling or education.

When Queen Elizabeth dies, either Charles or William will be crowned, but I don't really care for the British royal family much. I honestly think they are outdated in British society and the arguments to keep them because of tourism are silly. Tourists would still come to London because of its rich history!

As for the Monarchy in Thailand, that is up to the Thai's, that is my point!

Why do we as foreigners have to try and change their system because of what you or I believe???

I have been lucky enough to travel the world several times and have chosen Thailand as my home because as many other foreigners (Farang) living there love the Thai way of life!

What I and most of those people settling there do not want is for the country to lose its uniqueness and become a clone of the USA or Australia or the UK or anywhere!

I have defended the King on here because many people on ATS do not know the facts about Thailand or its King and will just assume from your mis-informed comments that the Thai king is evil, when in fact he is a deeply caring man, who was thrust into his position and loves his country very much!

If you insist on the right of reply, try doing so without the childish name calling, it really doesn't become you.

edit on 22/5/14 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Go away.

Go away

When you served in the Australian Army didn't you take a pledge to serve Queen & country? Standing on those red shirts stages, telling the red shirts that the Australian army was with them in their fight? When did you assume the role of Australian minister of defence??? I mean really!

edit on 22/5/14 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

God, I just love being me. I also love it when people who aren't get get all shtty and throw up massive lies and assumptions to raise my ire and when it doesn;t work the best they can do behave like parrot. I guess even parrots can learn english. Can't speak for their grasp of it but it's cute to watch them try.

My English is fine, you just don't like the truth! Whilst I report the truth about the situation, you want to spread lies and revolution, go do it in your own country and leave the Thai's alone!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join