It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google maps captures guy dumping body!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I read that if you type in google coordinates 52.37652552, 5.198303 it shows a guy dumping a body. I didn't believe it so I looked it up and what I saw sure does look like a guy dumping a body. But if you explore around the park there are other people!!! What so y'all make of it all?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

I don't see a guy or a body. Is it centered in the image? i see some sort of rectangular box.

Can you grab a screen shot and draw an arrow?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It does, doesn't it! I think that was a prank by the Google guys.

ETA: Nope. Perfectly rational explanation. Really goes to show how willing we are to believe the worst.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 19-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Dont worry, this is not a body being dumped.

They found out it was just a wet dog that had been in the water, and made the entrance wet, and it sure does look like blood, but its just water

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I managed to capture a pretty good image from Google Earth; I agree with others in that I think that this is two people standing on a deck with their pet labrador dog who has been in and out of the water and has just shaken him/her-self off.

It looks pretty horrific from a higher view but when you get in close it's just water and a dog and a couple of folks.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have a screenshot in my iphone but don't know how to put it on here

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My bad a little late back to the thread. Lol. I was wondering why there were people so close

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst

Dont worry, this is not a body being dumped.

They found out it was just a wet dog that had been in the water, and made the entrance wet, and it sure does look like blood, but its just water

When you say "they found out", it kind of makes you wonder. I know they have pretty cool programs out there that could enhance this picture but, it did seem to stir up enough of a reason to look into it...G(o0)le style. Their privacy policies, like most companies, are akin to borderline selling your soul. Your physical identity.

Too many eyes in the sky, too little privacy. If your private, your labeled as a creep but if you run with the pack, you'll blend in just fine.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
this is what you get when you have too much paranoia and not enough critical thinking

new topics

top topics

join