It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unified Alien Theory or Why You Don’t Want Full Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Many here believe in aliens or extra-terrestrials. The big debate is who are they, where do they come from and why are they here? The answers to these questions may be much simpler than you think. To understand the answers, we must travel way back and delve as deep as we have ever delved before.

Before we are done, I hope to explain Niburu and where it really is, the Anunaki and early human development, the stone gates of South America, UFO’s and their amazing abilities and other questions you may have. Or I just may be another raving lunatic. But hopefully it will be worth the read.

Part 1: To the Big Bang…

It is here where all things begin that we must start for it is here where the Quantum sciences are created. Quantum particles, the building blocks of Life, the Universe and Energy. And what interesting creatures they are. In fact we are not completely sure of their true nature; we just know that they are there.

One of the prevailing theories about the Big Bang and Quantum Mechanics is that during this event more than one Universe was created. How could this be? One theory relies on the nature of Quantum Mechanics and how, at this level, everything is a particle AND a wave.

So how would this work? It is not too different than your taste in music. No, I don’t mean the Traveling Willburys but rather what radio station you listen to in your car. What we have are all these different radio frequencies flowing through the same air space at the same time without one interfering with another. We set our stereo to a specific frequency and listen to lame DJ jokes during our morning commute. What we don’t hear are other DJ’s talking over the ones we are listening to.

So in the quantum world, could we have two quantum particles that are of different waves or frequencies? And if these quantum particles resonated and different frequencies, could they occupy the same space without interacting with each other, not unlike a radio station? If so, then another dimension sitting on top of ours is quite explainable (and would go a long way in explaining the forces of dark matter and dark energy, but that is for another discussion).

Now in the early Universe I would postulate that star creation/evolution followed similar paths. That is if you went from one dimension to another, they would look almost similar as the energy and force of the Big Bang would have been identical across all dimensions. But as time goes on there would be more and more changes across the dimensions. The further you get chronologically from the Big Bang, the more differences there would be among the different dimensions.

So, some questions.
I. Is the quantum theory of a multi-verse plausible?
II. If a multi-verse were created during the Big Bang, would force of energy distribution across these dimensions be so close to one another as to create identical, if not similar, universes?
III. Could dark matter and dark energy be the measurement of forces from other dimensions interacting with ours (i.e. Bleed over from one radio station to another)?
IV. If this theory is not plausible, why not?

Let's make this a fun discussion. Hopefully, at the end, we will apply some critical thinking to explain the 'unexplained'.

Next: Alien Overlords or Our Dimensional Neighbors…

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Modern science seems to be leaning toward your explanations... well, maybe not exactly but the idea of multiverse is definitely one of the more popular theories.

I think a good video to watch would be this one:

It's pretty cool and informative.

Definitely would lean towards multidimensional theories.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

When I read the title I was preparing to make a comment geared towards disclosure but after reading the OP my mind is now on quantum physics. In which direction are you trying to steer us?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84

Thank you. That is a great video. My theory relies more on the 'Membrane' hypothesis.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Logically we don't have to prove the existance of multiverses. All we have to do is prove the entanglement theory and then everything will then fall into place.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

Extra dimensions and the multiverse are not exactly the same thing. The postulated multiverse is one of physical universes separated by great distances. Extra dimensions are what is traditionally known as the spiritual world. Multi dimensional beings are what are traditionally known as spirits.

From what I can see these beings are both biological, like humans, and they are also spirits, like humans. They seem to be both spirit and alien; spirits from another world.

edit on 20-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join