It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abu Hamza found guilty of terror charges in US court

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Abu hamza found guilty of terrorism charges

abu hamza found guilty of terrorism charges

So he finally gets convicted .. mods feel free to move if needed ..using mobile if this dnt work correctly lol
edit on Mon May 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: corrected source title

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Good and at last that nasty blood thirsty little man should never have been allowed into the UK, our police and government where either powerless or too weak to deal with that horrible murderess mouthed killer and it took the US to finally get him off our hand's for which there are many of us whom are truly gratefull.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The Islamist preacher came to prominence in the UK for his fiery sermons outside Finsbury Park mosque; in one he praised the 11 September hijackers.

I hope he burns in hell!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Rot rat bastard...
We got rid of you eventually...No more dole cheques for you.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

While I appreciate the heads up, I would like to hear more from you about how you feel about this story, if/how it affects you personally.

My opinion on this news article? Well, I am pretty happy that the particular smeghead involved has been incarcerated in some fashion. I am kind of aggravated that the only way that could happen, was to farm the bugger out to some other place, and I am also somewhat aggravated that in order for that to happen, an extradition treaty that, for brevities sake, sucked already, had to be amended to be even more entirely crap.

I am also somewhat dismayed that people think that getting rid of this fellow, and others like him, has been worth all the losses in personal freedom that people in the UK and the US have experienced in the last decade or so.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We should have just sent a hit sqaud
in the wee small hours .... \
Doing that would have been appropriate and
sent a very clear message to his scum brethren.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Why was he on trial in the USA?

Did he actually commit a crime on US soil?

He was on UK soil! So why the hell didn't the UK charge, try and sentence him.

Im pissed off how the USA kidnap foreign nationals that have not committed a crime on there soil.

Yes he is a horrid person but he should have been tried here!

edit on 19-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Good and at last that nasty blood thirsty little man should never have been allowed into the UK, our police and government where either powerless or too weak to deal with that horrible murderess mouthed killer and it took the US to finally get him off our hand's for which there are many of us whom are truly gratefull.

Aww we were too weak and girly to handle him our selfs were we? we had to have the big strong USA come and deal with him did we?

Pathetic!

Attitudes like that make me ashamed to be British!

WE ARE A SOVEREIGN NATION!

If there is a Criminal on OUR soil we should try and sentence him our self's! Not let the USA come in and take people from our SOVEREIGN nations soil for there own twisted form of "justice"

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

He was linked to the death of US hostages (So was rightly extradited and good on the state for that) and was constantly calling for the death of american soldiers as well as ours, also praising the destruction of the twin towers and the london bus bombers.
I believe he was linked to aiding terrorists overseas and was originally an afghan Taliban member and mujaheddin though of syrian nationality, he litterally hated the west (yet hypcritically took refuge here) and was among the extremists whom keep calling for our nations to convert to there religion or to be destroyed all the while using our law's to avoid extradition to syria and america claiming he would be tortured, remember we have foreign immigrants of islamic extremist points of view whom stage marches in our country calling for our own soldiers to be put to death and calling our soldiers murderers.
Now here is the point many american boy's died for this country regardless of the governments through the ages and we the british can never repay that debt and our own ancestors died and paid in blood for this land, I am mixed myself with Maori and Jewish among my ancestors but can also trace my ancestors to true british and feel this land is not soil and stone, it is the very flesh, blood, sweat, tears and suffering as well as the ashes of my ancestor's so how do I feel when some islamic immigrant come's into what by extension is my home and start's calling me a killer and saying his FALSE god has given him MY HOME.
Now that is how we feel and I am no fan of the BNP so do not get me wrong.

edit on 19-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Rot rat bastard...
We got rid of you eventually...No more dole cheques for you.

We got rid of him....at what cost? At the terrible one sided extradition treaty that allow the USA to take people at whim from our sovereign nations soil.

Like:
Richard O'Dwyer
Syed Talha Ahsan
Gary McKinnon

And the Worst

Bryan and Kerri-Ann Howe

The above either committed the crime on British soil some did not break any UK laws at all but broke USAlaws while on UK soil.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm just glad that the rot worms have him... I don't care
how they got him

verily i say unto thee today......Rejoice

edit on Mon, 19 May 2014 17:29:02 -0500295America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

link   

He was linked to the death of US hostages (So was rightly extradited and good on the state for that) and was constantly calling for the death of american soldiers as well as ours, also praising the destruction of the twin towers and the london bus bombers.
I believe he was linked to aiding terrorists overseas and was originally an afghan Taliban member and mujaheddin though of syrian nationality, he litterally hated the west (yet hypcritically took refuge here) and was among the extremists whom keep calling for our nations to convert to there religion or to be destroyed all the while using our law's to avoid extradition to syria and america claiming he would be tortured, remember we have foreign immigrants of islamic extremist points of view whom stage marches in our country calling for our own soldiers to be put to death and calling our soldiers murderers.
Now here is the point many american boy's died for this country regardless of the governments through the ages and we the british can never repay that debt and our own ancestors died and paid in blood for this land, I am mixed myself with Maori and Jewish among my ancestors but can also trace my ancestors to true british and feel this land is not soil and stone, it is the very flesh, blood, sweat, tears and suffering as well as the ashes of my ancestor's so how do I feel when some islamic immigrant come's into what by extension is my home and start's calling me a killer and saying his FALSE god has given him MY HOME.
Now that is how we feel and I am no fan of the BNP so do not get me wrong.

All Illegal in the UK so why did we not try and sentence him, it seems he broke many UK laws too, he was on OUR soil so we should have tried him.

Not saying at all he should not have been arrested, tried and punished!

BUT WE as a SOVEREIGN nation should have done it!

As for

and was constantly calling for the death of american soldiers as well as ours, also praising the destruction of the twin towers and the london bus bombers.

Really? Saying that make it ok for the USA to come take you?

kim jong un is a fat little twat and I hope he falls in the shower and dies and North Korea collapses. Should North Korea be able to extradite me?

link   
a reply to: rigel4

I have always maintained that the entire war on terror should have been carried out exclusively by the intelligence services, without anyone being the wiser, rather than making a big song and dance about it, IF there was going to be a response of any kind.

But that would not have achieved the actual aim of the war on terror, which had as far as I can make out, nothing to do with a response to the 9/11 incident in the US, or for that matter the explosive assaults on the UK, which I only mention in the same breath because they are contextually related to one another.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I had not heard of the howes and am appalled at that as well as gary - whom only gained access using default passwords which means that the password's had never been set by the supposed ultra secret agency's, he actually helped them by revealing there appaling laps of security and head's should have rolled there rather than seeking a scapegoat.
Oddy Gary also told of how he found hundred's of other hackers from all around the world including china looking at the same files he was SO?.
On that point I concede you are correct and totally so.

As for why we did not sentence him I would suggest that he was being used by the intelligence surveilance service and maybe even worked at time's for them knowingly or un knowingly, there were certainly claims of MI5 and CIA contact with him in the past and him being a go between on occasion but where he is concerned the toilet is flushed now, as for the others well let's say money talks and many of our own police are corrupt as are our own politicians.
I concede your point.
edit on 19-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I had not heard of the howes and am appalled at that as well as gary - whom only gained access using default passwords which means that the password's had never been set by the supposed ultra secret agency's, he actually helped them by revealing there appaling laps of security and head's should have rolled there rather than seeking a scapegoat.
Oddy Gary also told of how he found hundred's of other hackers from all around the world including china looking at the same files he was SO?.
On that point I concede you are correct and totally so.

I do apoligise if I come off a bit intense.

The disgusting and appalling 2003 extradition treaty that the traitor tony blair gave us is a hot issue for me.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think he was also found guilty of helping to set up a terrorist training camp in Oregon. In my opinion the Yanks are welcome to him.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Blair was a plonker and not a good guy but he was a celebrity and his election to both leader of the labour party and later prime minister show's how shallow our electorate have become, for me it was his removal of the student grant's and his signing of the gat world trade agreement which made my blood boil and I WAS alway's a labour voter but not after him.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Brace yourselves people.

I don't wish the man any harm, Just put him away FOREVER.

If he just so happens to meet an untimely demise in some penitentiary hellhole

So be it

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm not sorry to see the back of him, but I'm not convinced he's anything other than a bit-part player in the war on terror. He's a pantomime villain, a bogeyman who has revelled in his notoriety.

In the end, he's as much as anything a victim of his own absurd fantasies. I don't think he's been instrumental in planning or executing acts of terrorism any more than I believe his latest claim that he worked for Britain's security services and helped to prevent terrorist attacks.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
My opinion on this matter is one of disgust as we in the uk didnt hav the balls to jail him ourselves :/

top topics

<<   2 >>

join