It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cost of Disney Amusement Parks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just went to Disneyland a few weeks ago. 2 bacon cheeseburger combos, 2 cheeseburger combos = $53.92

Thank you for choosing Disneyland Resorts, Have a magical day!

~$heopleNation

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Best way around this is to know someone who works there! I went when I was 12 years old because my uncle worked there. Got in for free everywhere we went.

2 years ago my wife and I went because one of our friends works there. Got in for free everywhere we went. We still spend an arm and a leg though because you are right the prices are ridiculous. Highly, highly recommend Epcot for the adults. We toured from country to country drinking and eating at every spot. You have to go at least once without any kids to enjoy the adult side of it.

We hope to go in a couple of more years with the kids this time around. Our kids at the time were only 3 & 1 and while I thought there were some things my 3 year old would have liked it would not have been worth it. Our hope is the friend still works there because otherwise we may decide against it. Especially since we would have to throw air fare on top of everything else.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%. It's crazy how expensive it is to go to these places. I have not been to one in 6 years because it costs so much.
a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Disney is a total waste imo.

Empower your family and do something to connect back with nature.

edit on 23-5-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join