It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest LIE that The Devil ever tricked people into believing: "God is The Destroyer"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In many religions God has a "Light" side and a "Dark" side, a loving side and a destructive side. For example, Taoism there is Yin-Yang that claims that Life and Death are natural.

We are told that destruction exists because of Satan. God gives Life Everlasting (Galatians 6:8), in Heaven there is no death. Death exists on Earth because of the destructive force (Satan and the Demons). God is allowing this to happen so that people can pick a side, serve Death or serve Life - Destroy or Love and Heal. God showed that His Power is not destructive and that His Power is also Love when he chose to do miracles or raising the death and healing deadly diseases. This proves 100% that Life is stronger than Death and that Satan has already lost the spiritual war; even though it was never really a war since God is all powerful and just allows this to happen so that people can have free-will to serve Love or Destruction.

We are told that anyone who does not know Love does not know God because God is Love (1 John 4:8). We are told that God is Life and The Life is Life itself (John 1:4) and in God there is no darkness (1 John 1:5). In Heaven there is no death, because God rules heaven and God is NOT the destroyer. One Earth there is life and death, because God allows Satan /Darkness/Destruction so that people can choose.
In Hell there is no life - just death and torment. It is important to choose wisely what you will serve The Light of Life or The Darkness of Destruction. Satan is so tricky that he got Pagans to believe that God has many forms both Light and Dark and even some people who claim to believe in The One True God adopted this belief that God is Light and Darkness , Death and Life, Destructive and Loving.

Matthew 6:14-15
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

If you do not forgive, if you choose violence and revenge over "turning the other cheek" (Matthew 5:39), then you will have to deal with the consequences of being in a fight/war and living in destruction. Jesus said this to help people from falling into the destructive path. God desires Mercy, not Sacrifice (Matthew 9:13). God gives rain and sunlight to the good and evil, be merciful like him if you want to be called 'Children of God' (Matthew 5:45). Try your best to be a perfectly Merciful as he is (Matthew 5:48/Luke 6:36).

This is the secret to overcoming all violence and war and choosing Life. Forgiveness is the Water of Life that washes away the burning fire. God gives the power to Forgive (John 20:22-23) it is not something of human nature. It is beyond all human emotions, the nature human emotion is revenge , anger, and hatred, until you choose to overcome that by following God (The Holy Spirit) rather than the emotions of the body.
edit on 19-5-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

What absolute tripe, the biggest lie to people is religion itself. Even worse still, is that religion wil always promote insecurities, false ideas & fear as tools in which to recruit its brainwashed followers, no matter what side of the fence you fall on.

Religion = tripe

edit on 19-5-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Serving up a side dish of Carlin here. before I do…

In Hell there is no life - just death and torment. It is important to choose wisely what you will serve The Light of Life or The Darkness of Destruction.

Some people have no choice. That is the point I think. Everyone has fallen short of the mark. And so God forgives us, right? Then why is there a hell? Gods own little torture chamber where he makes Hitler look like a boy scout?

Take it away, Sir George…

edit on 19-5-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ahh yes Carlin, a sterling, true & honest wordsmith, if ever there was one. Wel played

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If God is not the destroyer, he is also not the creator.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

What absolute tripe, the biggest lie to people is religion itself. Even worse still, is that religion wil always promote insecurities, false ideas & fear as tools in which to recruit its brainwashed followers, no matter what side of the fence you fall on.

Religion = tripe - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The board is about theology. People are going to discuss theological matters despite your very original opinion.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
People dont go to Hell for sin. Jesus neutralized sin on the cross. People go to Hell for rejecting God's forgiveness and trying to work their own way into Heaven. A fallen being cannot produce righteous works, he must be born again first, through Christ. By rejecting forgiveness, you reject love.

Satan's most effective deception is that man can work off their debt in the slave market of sin.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Religion = tripe - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The board is about theology. People are going to discuss theological matters despite your very original opinion.

Damn, I always have that problem, I keep getting the words theology and fiction mixed up all the time

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just depends on what angle you approach the thought from. So you don't want to give god credit for creating the destroyer thats fine but seems to be placing blame. GOD either is in control of all things or he is not. If i hire a hit man to take a fool out then who is responsible? The gun? the hitman? me? the fool? everyone?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

GOD either is in control of all things or he is not.

Isn't there some middle ground? Part of the problem with organized religion is the all or nothing approach. Black and white, heaven or hell. All powerful or doesn't exist leaves little room either.

Its more complicated than that. its religion that wants to keep it simple (with absolutes). That way there are only two answers to every question. Which is close mindedness.

Maybe?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

If God is not the destroyer, he is also not the creator.
So what?
Would you really care if God suddenly lost His "Creator" status?
What if you went to the biblical definition of creator, which is to take existing material, and then to form it into something useful?

edit on 19-5-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

People go to Hell for rejecting God's forgiveness and trying to work their own way into Heaven. A fallen being cannot produce righteous works, he must be born again first, through Christ
Which one is it?
Do we "produce righteous works" or not.
If we do, then doesn't that qualify us for heaven?
Forgiveness comes from stopping sinning, there isn't any other method for forgiveness.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Religion = tripe

Woo Hoo someone has the balls to speak the truth! lol

Why does "god" hate? There is no "god" don't kid yourself.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not.
Did that just ruin your entire life so that you cannot go on any longer?
(this is not a rhetorical question, I want an answer, I'm taking a poll to see how many people would choose to just end it right now if they realized that God did not create evil)
God has to work with what exists.
He cannot "control" that.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Not.
Did that just ruin your entire life so that you cannot go on any longer?
(this is not a rhetorical question, I want an answer, I'm taking a poll to see how many people would choose to just end it right now if they realized that God did not create evil)
God has to work with what exists.
He cannot "control" that.

I thought "god" created everything. Evil is included in everything.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

There is no "god" . . .
I disagree.
There is a God, or rather, God exists.
Maybe it is like UFO's, where I think the real true believers are ones who have had encounters.
I would be willing to wager that all the true believers on this forum, concerning God, have had encounters with that God in their lives.
People who haven't, may tend to be more skeptical, or they have to default to organized religion to form their opinion, in which case, I can hardly blame you.
But suffice it to say that we know of what we speak.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

So you don't follow a specific religion?

I am an agnostic. There is something else but I don't think of it as a god.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Suppose you lived in a simple culture, and if you wanted a pot, then you would have to go down to a point where you could dig up some clay and make one.
If the local clay is inferior, then no matter what you do, your pots will always be inferior, due to no fault of your own, the maker of these pots.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So you don't follow a specific religion?
I associate God with what I am familiar with, which is Christianity.
Maybe I am agnostic about any other version of what God supposedly is.
I don't think God is evil, so I accept the God represented by Jesus, who is mainly good, though there are these curses in the gospels in the guise of parables.
I think those are necessary to explain the transition from the preexisting religion of the Jerusalem temple cult.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

Suppose you lived in a simple culture, and if you wanted a pot, then you would have to go down to a point where you could dig up some clay and make one.
If the local clay is inferior, then no matter what you do, your pots will always be inferior, due to no fault of your own, the maker of these pots.

Who created the clay?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join