It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any questions for an Amatuer Ufologist from the early 70s?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sometime in the next few weeks, I will be talking again with the ufologist I mentioned in my re-introduction post. Are there any questions the users of ATS have for him specifically regarding the Tin man of Falkville or the Pascagoula Abduction? There are likely other incidents he knows about but those are the two he told me has personally investigated.
edit on 19-5-2014 by FTD Brat because: Fixed thread title

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No questions at this time, but I look forward to learning about these cases. Thanks!!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FTD Brat

I would like to see a background profile to see if his investigation methods meet quality standards.

Some investigators and "investigations" are so blatantly agenda driven as to be ludicrous.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Is this person familiar with UFO cases from other countries?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I would like to know more about the Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker tapes , whether he still has them or what what they contained if he doesn't , I would also like to know his thoughts on the case.
Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Not to my knowledge but I haven't asked him too much yet.

Is there a specific country you'd like me to ask about?
edit on 19-5-2014 by FTD Brat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sure,please ask him to gather together and post online here EVERY SINGLE BIT of Abduction related data he has collected.

That data belongs to Abductees,and is critical to their healing , they have a right to unhindered access to all of it and any researchers who are derelict in providing ALL of their data to Abductees via the Public Domain with anonymity as a Primary driver are committing crimes against Humanity.

Tell you pal I apologise for how he has to feel about this but he really has no moral Humanitarian choice but to fully disclose and provide all of his data when requested,if he in fact does have Abduction related data.

I have contacted many Mainstream investigators and without naming names they are the biggest ones out there,and they are less than impressive across the board,I have not met one who towed the line.

Abdictees need to be RE-GROUNDED post-events,and Investigators above everyone else ARE FULLY AWARE OF THIS DYNAMIC REQUIREMENT.

The greed and lust to be the 1st person to break Disclosure has tainted nearly everyne in the Field.

The REAL concerns SHOULD be for the victims of Abductions but this is somehow ignored across the board.
Reaserchers CLAIM to want to help and they CLAIM to be working 100% for the Disclosure Cause but this is DEFINATELTY NOT TRUE.

Some of the Pioneering Heros in this field of research and discovery have committed the Cardinal Sin of Suppression against the most vulnerable and needy people of all the Abductees themselves.We have a right to the data you are all given a right that supercedes your right to investigative protocal but that does not eclipse your data providers rights to anonymity.

I have made this request of some famous Researchers and recieved no reply,they are controlling and suppressing this data enmasse.

I will now state that I feel that ANY researcher who fails to provide absolute dusclosure in the Public Domain of ALL Abduction related data is a DISINFORMATION AGENT.

I do not care who it is or what their intentions were because their impacts upon Abductees has been of epic size and nature,this Supression has beed an accepted core value of UFOlogy forever and this needs to change ASAP.

There are hundreds of thousands of Abductee reports hidden away in Researchers files that upon their deaths leave us forever,this is a travesty and a modern day tradgedy and we cannot change it unless we change the UFOlogy Fields STATUS QUO,let this be the first shot fired amongst brothers and Sisters,we need change and we need it now on behalf of all Abductees the most impacted victims of all.

Your friend may be shocked at how UFOlogy has evolved,we want progress now and we want validation internally instead of focusing only on EXTERNAL validation,until UFOlogy Researchers provide Abductees with this type and level and degree of VALIDATION by respecting them enough to provide ALL of their Abduction related data into the Public Domain then we cannot expect anyone outside of the UFOlogy field to validate anything that is said or done.

The Truth movement is being subverted from within at its deepest levels and quite obviously their is complicity amongst the most powerfull and smallest group of them.They are all Stake-Holders in a long running and efficiently managed Suppressionist action aimed at our most vulnerable and needy people,the Abductees,there is no way to deny this and the records cannot be erased.

Yes,please ask your friend to provide anything he has to the Public Domain,and thank him ahead of time from me for being stand-up enough to revisit and support this Field of Research so many years removed from his active participaction.

And to all you researchers out there who read this,look in the mirror,then go to your computers and release the collected Abduction data you have been suppressing from Abductees,and we expect 100% anonymity for the people you got the data from already so dont go there respecting anonymity does not stop you from providing the data to the Public Domain ,or please stop claiming to be a part of the UFOlogy Field.Providing "selected" cases is BS,you have a Humanitarian responsibilty to provide ALL of your Abduction related data in its entirity because YOU do not know what data is curative to Abduction victims and what data is not.You do not have the right to make that judgement,give it all up,the data wasnt given to you specificlly,you researchers REPRESENTED the UFOlogy Field when you collected it no matter how you presented it at the time.That data was given to Humanity to help us all and by keeping it from those whom YOU KNOW need it the most you define yourselves as an obstruction to the truth and the curative potential it has for Abduction victims.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTD Brat

originally posted by: Trueman

Not to my knowledge but I haven't asked him too much yet.

Is there a specific country you'd like me to ask about?

I'm interested in the interactions and operations of USA and Soviet Union in Latin America in the late 60`s and 70`s, regarding the UFO phenomena.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'll be sure to ask, thanks for the suggestion.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Does he have a time machine or something? Oh, you meant...Got it. I asked a question the other day in a thread, and I would be interested to know what this man thinks, although it does not pertain to any case in particular. Out of all the cases he has heard of or investigated, does he feel the outcomes are good or bad for the people involved? I have never been extremely interested in the phenomenon to the point of actively investigating it, but out of the cases I have read about, the events are usually psychologically or sometimes physically detrimental to the individuals involved.

Yet I hear many claims that aliens, if they exist, are benevolent, not malicious or harmful to humans in any way. I just feel if this were the case then they could, I don't know, use their advanced knowledge to at least help some of the people they supposedly abduct, maybe leave them in great physical health or something, lol. If they abduct people and then bring them back, I think this would have more to do with not raising the alarm by having thousands of people disappearing in a short space of time, or however many. I doubt it would have anything to do with being "nice." And the burying of memories, if this is occurring, also just seems like a tactic to keep what has gone on as secret as possible. Not to help the human involved.

So if aliens are real, and what people are claiming is really going on, then I think aliens are a threat in some form. They obviously do NOT have the well-being of mankind on their minds. So I would like to know what this man thinks in that regard.
edit on 5/19/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Does he get the feeling that the UFO phenomenon peaked in the early 70s? Were there any interesting local cases from that time that didn't make the headlines?
I find many interesting cases up to that time and after that almost nothing. I'm including a lot of non famous sightings in this.

new topics

top topics

join