It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Our consciousness are impressions of a quantum computer implanted in our DNA. The reality we see is indeed reality but there are other realities we don't see. Everything is vibration. Sub atomic particles vibrate. The part of the electromagnetic spectrum we can see is less than one millionth of a percent of the total spectrum. So our world is but a very minor one. Remember Plato, his cave (the projections in plato s cave were indeed false, something I have to think about further), and his words: God is light (not the light we see) and light is the real world. Abstract, but after 2500 years we must admit Plato knew more than we can imagine.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
This article explores how our body is a holographic projection of our consciousness, and how we directly influence that hologram. It is said we have complete control over the physical health of our body. They explore the exact mechanism behind this principle and provide scientific evidence to back it up. So, how is this even possible?

themindunleashed.org...
HUMAN THOUGHT DETERMINES REALITY

One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality. Early in the 1900′s they proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt with an experiment called the double slit experiment. They found that the determining factor of the behavior of energy (‘particles’) at the quantum level is the awareness of the observer.

The quantum world behaves based on our decisions. This explains why psychics have a problem accurately seeing into the future sometimes, because it can change from the time they see it. We are truly, in every sense of the word, masters of creation because we decide what manifests out of the field of all-possibility and into our physical world.

The thing is, the quantum level of reality isn’t a local and insignificant aspect of creation. It is all around us, and it is the most fundamental level of creation aside from the unified field itself. The human energy field is interacting and influencing the quantum field all around us at all times and the energy of our beliefs and intentions are infused into our energy field because they are defined by the energy of our thoughts and emotions.
Thus the fusion of our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and intentions, which I will call the human energy field for simplicity’s sake, is perpetually informing the quantum reality within us and around us at each moment of our existence.

And because reality is flashing in and out of existence (hypothetically at Planck time – 1044 times per second – as explained by The Resonance Project biophysicist William Brown), every time our reality oscillates between form, and the pure energy state of the field, our awareness which is constant and doesn’t flash in and out of existence informs the field what to reappear as when it makes its transition back to form at the quantum level.

Therefore each time we oscillate into formlessness, we have complete and total control and responsibility over what we choose with our attention to manifest out of the field in the next moment, and our power and ability to do so relies entirely what we believe, and on how we are feeling.

I think this is true. I have seen and heard numerous stories, and personally witnessed, where people have literally jumped from point A to point C to avoid an accident that could have been fatal.
I think the force of our thoughts have such an impact on the outcome of that moment, that it affects what manifests as the end result in the physical world.

A dramatic example of this is the case of Vittorio Michelli. In 1962 he was admitted to the Military Hospital of Verona, Italy with a large tumor on his left hip. The doctors knew that they could not help him, so his case was deemed hopeless and he was sent home without treatment, and after about 10 months his left hip bone had completely disintegrated. As a last resort, he traveled to Lourdes, France and bathed himself in the spring there (which is a Christian holy site famous for producing miracles).

Immediately he started feeling better, he regained his appetite, and bathed himself in the spring a few more times before he left. After a few months of being home he felt such a powerful sense of well-being that he urged the doctors to x-ray him again, and they were astonished to find that his tumor had shrunk. Over the next several months they kept a close watch on him, and his X-rays showed that his tumor kept on shrinking, until it was gone. And once his tumor disappeared, his hipbone started regenerating.

Two months later he was walking, and several years later his hip bone had completely healed. The Vatican’s Medical Commission, in their official report said:

“A remarkable reconstruction of the iliac bone and cavity has taken place. The X-rays made in 1964, 1965, 1968, and 1969 confirm categorically and without doubt that an unforeseen and even overwhelming bone reconstruction has taken place of a type unknown in the annals of world medicine.” (The Holographic Universe, p.107)

Ordinarily this would be called a miracle, and indeed it is. But I find this miraculous, showing the true power of human intention and belief that it displays.

I read another story a few years ago where a man had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. He was used in a research study without his knowledge to see how the power of suggestion affected the outcome of his condition.
He was told his cancer was going into remission. He immediately started feeling better, and within a short period he was up and feeling as good as new. The doctors showed him the cancer was gone on x-rays.
About six months later, the doctors told him it had come back, although it hadn't. The man immediately started getting sick and died within a couple of weeks, although there was no physical reason to cause it.
I don't have a link to that story, I just remember reading it in a science article.

If our bodies are a projection of consciousness, then our consciousness would create an energetic blueprint which our atoms and molecules align with to create our bodies. There is highly suggestive evidence of the existence of this energetic blueprint (or human energy field) in the new research on DNA which proves that it transmits, receives, and thus reads energy directly from the field.

So, I think what we all need to do is see ourselves as being healthy, and we will be, according to this article. But our belief has to be STRONG.

Here's to our health!

There's a similar story about the voodoo witch-doctors. They could just point a carved stick (with suitable drawings like skulls, skeletons), put in some beads to make a rattling noise, and then point it as a person and sound like they were making a curse. The person would actually believe that he was going to die, retreat to his hut and just waste away. Tell the person that it was just a prank, and suddenly he recovered within days.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This article explores how our body is a holographic projection of our consciousness, and how we directly influence that hologram. It is said we have complete control over the physical health of our body. They explore the exact mechanism behind this principle and provide scientific evidence to back it up. So, how is this even possible?

themindunleashed.org...
HUMAN THOUGHT DETERMINES REALITY

One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality. Early in the 1900′s they proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt with an experiment called the double slit experiment. They found that the determining factor of the behavior of energy (‘particles’) at the quantum level is the awareness of the observer.

The quantum world behaves based on our decisions. This explains why psychics have a problem accurately seeing into the future sometimes, because it can change from the time they see it. We are truly, in every sense of the word, masters of creation because we decide what manifests out of the field of all-possibility and into our physical world.

The thing is, the quantum level of reality isn’t a local and insignificant aspect of creation. It is all around us, and it is the most fundamental level of creation aside from the unified field itself. The human energy field is interacting and influencing the quantum field all around us at all times and the energy of our beliefs and intentions are infused into our energy field because they are defined by the energy of our thoughts and emotions.
Thus the fusion of our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and intentions, which I will call the human energy field for simplicity’s sake, is perpetually informing the quantum reality within us and around us at each moment of our existence.

And because reality is flashing in and out of existence (hypothetically at Planck time – 1044 times per second – as explained by The Resonance Project biophysicist William Brown), every time our reality oscillates between form, and the pure energy state of the field, our awareness which is constant and doesn’t flash in and out of existence informs the field what to reappear as when it makes its transition back to form at the quantum level.

Therefore each time we oscillate into formlessness, we have complete and total control and responsibility over what we choose with our attention to manifest out of the field in the next moment, and our power and ability to do so relies entirely what we believe, and on how we are feeling.

I think this is true. I have seen and heard numerous stories, and personally witnessed, where people have literally jumped from point A to point C to avoid an accident that could have been fatal.
I think the force of our thoughts have such an impact on the outcome of that moment, that it affects what manifests as the end result in the physical world.

A dramatic example of this is the case of Vittorio Michelli. In 1962 he was admitted to the Military Hospital of Verona, Italy with a large tumor on his left hip. The doctors knew that they could not help him, so his case was deemed hopeless and he was sent home without treatment, and after about 10 months his left hip bone had completely disintegrated. As a last resort, he traveled to Lourdes, France and bathed himself in the spring there (which is a Christian holy site famous for producing miracles).

Immediately he started feeling better, he regained his appetite, and bathed himself in the spring a few more times before he left. After a few months of being home he felt such a powerful sense of well-being that he urged the doctors to x-ray him again, and they were astonished to find that his tumor had shrunk. Over the next several months they kept a close watch on him, and his X-rays showed that his tumor kept on shrinking, until it was gone. And once his tumor disappeared, his hipbone started regenerating.

Two months later he was walking, and several years later his hip bone had completely healed. The Vatican’s Medical Commission, in their official report said:

“A remarkable reconstruction of the iliac bone and cavity has taken place. The X-rays made in 1964, 1965, 1968, and 1969 confirm categorically and without doubt that an unforeseen and even overwhelming bone reconstruction has taken place of a type unknown in the annals of world medicine.” (The Holographic Universe, p.107)

Ordinarily this would be called a miracle, and indeed it is. But I find this miraculous, showing the true power of human intention and belief that it displays.

I read another story a few years ago where a man had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. He was used in a research study without his knowledge to see how the power of suggestion affected the outcome of his condition.
He was told his cancer was going into remission. He immediately started feeling better, and within a short period he was up and feeling as good as new. The doctors showed him the cancer was gone on x-rays.
About six months later, the doctors told him it had come back, although it hadn't. The man immediately started getting sick and died within a couple of weeks, although there was no physical reason to cause it.
I don't have a link to that story, I just remember reading it in a science article.

If our bodies are a projection of consciousness, then our consciousness would create an energetic blueprint which our atoms and molecules align with to create our bodies. There is highly suggestive evidence of the existence of this energetic blueprint (or human energy field) in the new research on DNA which proves that it transmits, receives, and thus reads energy directly from the field.

So, I think what we all need to do is see ourselves as being healthy, and we will be, according to this article. But our belief has to be STRONG.

Here's to our health!

There's a similar story about the voodoo witch-doctors. They could just point a carved stick (with suitable drawings like skulls, skeletons), put in some beads to make a rattling noise, and then point it as a person and sound like they were making a curse. The person would actually believe that he was going to die, retreat to his hut and just waste away. Tell the person that it was just a prank, and suddenly he recovered within days.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Cool article Sled, thanks for taking to time to post it up!

SnF

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
While I don't think your examples quite proof your stream of thought, I can say without a doubt that this is true (at least in my mind). The secret societies taught these techniques and knowledge. If you want to understand how and why I suggest you read this book: the Secret History of the World - as laid down by the secret societies - By Mark Booth. I can't explain it in a few words but you'll really enjoy this book, in fact I am rereading it today. Thanks for reminding me.

You can find this book, and others if you search history book collection epub on torrent sites.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

WTF! This is seriously the most f*cked thing ever. The guy starts healing and he's doing great, then to take it one step further to prove even more how powerful suggestion is, they tell him it's back and he's sick, then he dies! What a buncha assholes! They couldn't just be happy with the results of the sickness being healed and just study that?

Anyway, I've been a firm believer of this only recently within the past couple years. I like the analogy that, your thoughts are like a film, your mind is like the projector and physical reality is the screen on which it plays.

If you don't like whats happening in your life, change the film. Meaning changing your thought patterns and your mentality will change your reality. I have seen positive results and major life changes happen through this practice, otherwise I would honestly think it was all bull#. But, changing your thought patterns can have amazing effects on ones life. And I think that is the reason why we are constantly bombarded on a daily basis we negative imagery through the news and other forms of media. If people are stuck thinking that things cant/won't change because they're too far gone, that there's no hope then the cycle of negative cause and effect will continue until our collective mindset changes.

I've also heard that in general we as a species have a victim mentality, which is constantly being exploited and invites things like tyrants, dictators and politicians who abuse their power and elected positions.

keep hope alive

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ok I strongly believe the world is a beautiful place and think about it daily , on my way to work I see myself shining beautiful white light so bright that it engulfs the entire planet and the sun.

If this is the case and my beliefs and my consciousness directs reality why then is the world such a #e place for some people
I spend my time bathing the earth in light and we still have war , famine and poverty
what gives?

maybe we need more than half the population to have these wonderful thoughts, maybe there is a threshold of energy required to manifest a brighter future.

I wonder then if we could arrange a positive thought day that no matter what everyone in the world has to think a positive thought / or thoughts on this day in order to stop all the crazy negative stuff from happening

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

Consciousness is a projection of the body, which has been proved through injury, narcotics, and countless other avenues through which consciousness can be distorted by manipulating the body's normal function. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You said it yourself.

Let's say for example a camera man wanted to video something but the video got distorted somehow (maybe that camera is broken or somehow affected but the camera man is still intact). Does that mean that that person is affected?

Injury, narcotics, and many others DOESN'T PROVE that. It only proves that the link can be affected.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You said it yourself.

Let's say for example a camera man wanted to video something but the video got distorted somehow (maybe that camera is broken or somehow affected but the camera man is still intact). Does that mean that that person is affected?

Injury, narcotics, and many others DOESN'T PROVE that. It only proves that the link can be affected.

I don't understand the analogy, or how it pertains to consciousness.

The body is the instrument, consciousness is the music. Break the instrument, tighten the strings, the music changes.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Oh I think you get what is meant here?

Consciousness is difficult to explain and define.

Let's say personal identity. Let's say your soul.

The brain and the body is in between the behavior and the real YOU (personal identity).

Break that brain (and body) and the link is broken. Does it mean that YOU are not real but just a product of brain and body?

All you have managed to prove (if that) is that the link is broken. It doesn't prove that you are not real.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The brain and the body is in between the behavior and the real YOU (personal identity).

No it isn't.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The universe projects consciousness onto the human body. The world is consciousness.

Your consciousness is made entirely of what you are conscious of. So there is no boundary between you and what is seen. The only thing that can be a boundary is your own thoughts.

Your body causes the decoherence of consciousness into a specified path, a human path. Decoherence happens because the body interprets.
edit on 20-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So you are willing to step in star trek teleporter? Serious question.

Suppose you had the opportunity to be teleported to an amazing new place via the transporter from Star Trek. Would you do so? In this discussion we will tackle this question and other issues of personal identity. Guiding Questions: - Suppose you can step forward through the transporter from Star Trek. Would the "teleported you" be the same person as you? Would you choose to go through? Consider the example of the two Captain Riker's. Are they the same person? - What makes you the same person as you were 5 years ago? - Can personal identity exist without mind-brain duality? - Does death of a physical body mean a death of your personal identity, if it exists?

Also read this -
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So you are willing to step in star trek teleporter? Serious question.

Sure. I'll try anything once.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Think of your mind as the projector and the image you see as the projection. The world around you is projected from your mind, not the other way around. When you sleep, the "projector" is turned off, when you are awake, it is turned back on. If the projector is off, there is no image to be seen.
edit on 5/20/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I wonder if you are serious?

But anyway if you stepped in a transporter and a malfunction happened and there's two of you. There's a exact duplicate of you on a planet.

You do realize that every time you get transporter you get killed? Basically getting on a transporter is suicide.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If true it could mean that everything follows the same path. Could be the reason why earth looks like it has human features around the globe. Every star planet and so on could be projections of us. So that would prove much in the sun/son connection. Seems like we live inside ourselves.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I wonder if you are serious?

But anyway if you stepped in a transporter and a malfunction happened and there's two of you. There's a exact duplicate of you on a planet.

You do realize that every time you get transporter you get killed? Basically getting on a transporter is suicide.
then that would mean that we are here to get over our fear of death.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

then that would mean that we are here to get over our fear of death.

I don't understand what you mean?

You step in a transporter and there's an exact duplicate of you on planet.

It breaks.

You are still you.

And there's a exact duplicate of you on a planet.

Are you willing to let them kill you?

EDIT - sammelpunkt.philo.at:8080...
edit on 5/20/2014 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join