It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

There was a skeptic and a Reiki Energy Healer and the skeptic felt the energy but then he said he didn't want to talk anymore about it because it goes against conventional science. I don't remember the link.

Keep in mind: at one point "Reiki" and "Law of Attraction" were things that people were skeptical about, but after many positive experiences they became believed it.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

There was a skeptic and a Reiki Energy Healer and the skeptic felt the energy but then he said he didn't want to talk anymore about it because it goes against conventional science. I don't remember the link.

Keep in mind: at one point "Reiki" and "Law of Attraction" were things that people were skeptical about, but after many positive experiences they became believed it.

That is not the same as KNOWING it's a placebo.

If you knew that you were just taking sugar, and not that cancer beating drug they told you, the placebo effect would not work.

There can be no doubt that the mind has a direct effect on our health.

My advice to all is STOP WORRYING and Start to appreciate every second of your life and above all SEE THE SILVER LINING in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES

Sorry for shouting btw

Korg.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Energy is consciousness. The Consciousness affects the physical (body). This is why belief is a powerful thing.

Many YouTubers are doing a rice-water experiment where they have two containers with rice and water and they send negative energy to one saying "I hate you" and things like that while positive energy is sent to the other saying "I love you" and things like that. There are interesting results of people doing this experiment all over YouTube.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I've seen the same experiment being done on flowers. The one being told it is ugly fades and dies while the one being told it is beautiful sprouts into a beautiful bloom, and stays alive much, much longer.
The test was on the same type of flower for the same amount of time.

All these tests on different living plants and vegetables/food is verification in my book.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
so why doesnt the body disappear when someone dies? surely once the projector stops running the projection goes away? thats always been my experience...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

I've seen the same experiment being done on flowers. The one being told it is ugly fades and dies while the one being told it is beautiful sprouts into a beautiful bloom, and stays alive much, much longer.

All these tests on different living plants and vegetables/food is verification in my book.

were they both taken care of exactly the same, aside from what was said to them?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
so why doesnt the body disappear when someone dies? surely once the projector stops running the projection goes away? thats always been my experience...

That is a good question. To answer it, I would like to refer you back to my earlier post in this thread. People, by default, don't know that their body came from a projection of consciousness. You see, Consciousness never dies. It's already immortal. Your individual Consciousness is an extension of God. But if your Consciousness doesn't realize that your body is a projection, it will not take it away when a person dies. In fact, some people don't even realize they died in the first place. These people become Ghosts who wander aimlessly trying to figure out what happened. Because immediately after death, you are still on Earth. The 4th - 6th Dimensions are also Earth, except less dense than the 3rd. And you will see everything the way it was (if you are still in Limbo, between 3rd and 4th Dimensions), except you can't interact with it unless you figure out how to due the death of your body.

Now, let's get a little deeper in wisdom. In the last post, I speak of Physical Immortality, which means your body doesn't die until you decide that you are finished with the Physical World. After you are finished, you have a decision to make. Since an Immortal's body can't die, you have to either leave the body or take it with you. Most people who Ascend or Translated, take their body with them and transform it into a Light Body. This Light Body is more powerful than your original body. It can teleport and take any shape that you want. The important thing to understand here is that by transforming it into a Light Body, to the physical eyes, you have disappeared with an explosive burst of White Light. This is the same Light that everybody sees after death, although some people don't merge with the Light. You will literally be in the 4th or higher dimension instantly. If you witness somebody transforming, this is what you will see. This transformation is nothing more than a shift in consciousness--into Cosmic Consciousness or the Universe itself. After this, you have become a Master who can appear and reappear in the 3rd Dimension at any time. People do this to help humanity in certain situations, both individually and worldwide. You have Mastered your own consciousness and reality itself.

If you decide to just leave the body (this is not death, it is transferring your consciousness into a formless existence), then the body will remain here, but still in an Immortal state, which means it will never decay after burial. There has been cases where after hundreds of years and the body has been dug up, it still looks fresh as the day the person left. And to add to the enigma, the body has a beautiful fragrance. The reason somebody would want to leave the body here is that they want to join the Impersonal Aspect of God and become formless at least for the time being. The Physical Body was formed from the Consciousness of Mother Earth, but remember it is still an Extension of the One Mind of God. If you don't take it with you, then it will remain here with Mother Gaia.

There is also a third method of Ascension which was demonstrated by Master Jesus. After your physical death, you will reconstruct your body into the same Light Body mentioned above. It will also disappear from physical reality. This third method is the same as the first method, except you must die physically.

The fourth method is after physical death, you go into the 4th Dimension to learn higher spiritual subjects that could last anywhere between a few months to thousands of years, depending on how much you have attained while on physical Earth. The reason why you are not reincarnating back into a new body is because you have balanced enough Karma to no longer require returning to Physical Earth. After much discipline and focus on balancing Karma and raising your consciousness, you can create a new body right there in the 4th Dimension. This body is already a Light Body and has the capabilities of the first method of Ascension. Not too many people do this, but it is possible if you so desire.

There are also higher bodies than what has been described here. There is no limit to the process of Ascension. After your Light Body, you may embody the Solaris Body (Master Helios has this body). It is bright and powerful as the Sun, but can also be cool and bluish as the Moon. It can be as large as an entire Solar System. Then, we move on to the Galactic Body. In the central location of every Galaxy, there is the Central Sun. It is so large that it can encompass an entire Galaxy (Master Melchior has this body). Thus my friends, it doesn't stop there. You are wonderful, fantastic, limitless beings. Because our Consciousness is an extension of God. Therefore, we are ONE with all life. Namaste.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The body DOES go away, over time. It turns to dust.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

were they both taken care of exactly the same, aside from what was said to them?

Yes, they said the plants were treated the same... same soil, everything. If I ever come across that article again, I'll post it here.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

If you decide to just leave the body (this is not death, it is transferring your consciousness into a formless existence), then the body will remain here, but still in an Immortal state, which means it will never decay after burial. There has been cases where after hundreds of years and the body has been dug up, it still looks fresh as the day the person left.

Really? I didn't realize this!
I have seen some shows on t.v. where ancients burial grounds have been dug up, and the body was still in tact. I thought that was odd, since the Bible says we turn back into the dust of the earth from which we came.

See? I'm still learning from everything you post.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

There are many examples demonstrating the incongruency between health of mind and health of body.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

There are many examples demonstrating the incongruency between health of mind and health of body.

Such as?

Everything I've ever seen says we should treat body, mind, and spirit as a whole to obtain true, pure health. All three of these area affect the other as a whole.

Here is a *scientific* study to back this up:
disinfo.com...

edit on 10/3/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Such as?

Everything I've ever seen says we should treat body, mind, and spirit as a whole to obtain true, pure health. All three of these area affect the other as a whole.

disinfo.com...

ha, thanks for that.

i have seen examples of both stellar minds in crippled bodies and dysfunctional minds in beautiful bodies. i think that while they are connected, they are not translations of each other to the degree that you are asserting.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, no, not always. There is also the life path we choose before coming here. If we choose to learn a lesson that requires us to have a disability, either physically, or mentally, then that is how it's going to be. But we can still affect our health to some degree by our thoughts.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Such as?

disinfo.com...

ha, thanks for that.

i have seen examples of both stellar minds in crippled bodies and dysfunctional minds in beautiful bodies. i think that while they are connected, they are not translations of each other to the degree that you are asserting.

Both crippled bodies or dysfunctional brains are either the result of being on "autopilot" or a manifestation of Karma from previous lives. Autopilot means that a person lives on Earth without regard to anything beyond the physical. They live as if all there is to life is getting a job, raising a family, retiring, and then you die. A person can also be "brilliant" with science and technology, but they still don't believe that there is anything beyond the physical. Either way, it can be repaired through your mind.

Now, I would like to talk about something that is hardly known. Your body has two brains. I'm not talking about the left and right brains on your head. Those I count as one. There is a second brain somewhere else. It is your Heart. This is your Higher Mind. Scientists even said that the Heart has a tiny brain built in there. It has its own intelligence. But this intelligence is not of the physical world like your regular brain. Your regular brain contains your Ego, which has great Duality. That means it looks at everything as good and bad, hot and cold, man and woman, young and old, etc. It judges everything it perceives. But not the Heart. It sees everything as Unity. The Heart is also the Projector of ALL things in this Universe that you perceive with your five senses. I can write a few volumes of books concerning the Heart and its capabilities. So I'm not going to talk about it here. But I will say that the Heart created your Brain, not the other way around. This is why when you perform a Heart transplant, the patient will have cravings, feelings, and act similar to the person who donated the Heart to them. You are your Heart, not your Brain.

My point is that the Heart can heal your body, mind (regular brain), and soul. And once this happens, all 3 will listen and follow your Heart as ONE. By being on autopilot and not resolving your Karma, you will be in a situation where your mind or body will be crippled. If you think that someone who is handicapped in the brain can't repair themselves. That is incorrect. With a true Master working on someone like that, they can be cured instantly. And then, that person can continue to work on other issues.

If a million people on Earth can tap into the Intelligence of the Heart, the Kingdom of Heaven would be on Earth. This has happened before a long, long time ago. We are working our way back to this Heaven on Earth. I have given much symbolism and allegories about the Heart throughout my teaches on ATS. But now I am revealing more about the Kingdom of Heaven within us all.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Awesome!

I love the way you articulate your thoughts; something I always have trouble doing.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Well, no, not always. There is also the life path we choose before coming here. If we choose to learn a lesson that requires us to have a disability, either physically, or mentally, then that is how it's going to be. But we can still affect our health to some degree by our thoughts.

Namaste, Sister. Yes, it is true that in some instances, a person will reincarnate into this world disabled or handicapped, not because of Karma, but because God wanted to experience ALL possibilities of the Physical Universe. Because we are ONE with God, we also want to experience ALL possibilities. This is why Master Jesus said, "It is not because of his sin or his parents' sins, it is for the Glory of God." This was when the Master answered one of his disciples about why the man in front them was blind. "Glory of God" means God experiences this world through us during every moment of your life.

So, I must say do not ever judge. Because you know not what that person came here to do. Sometimes, there main mission is to be handicapped. Blessings to you for understanding what I just spoke about.
edit on 10/4/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I have to disagree, I see us as being co-dependent with the universe, all the laws of physics are not only built into the fabric of the universe, but built into our own bodies.

You are not the universe, you are not you body, so, you are the point in space and time where the body and the universe interact, like trains on train tracks.

Choosing where to go is your choice, when we choose, we are not only just moving our bodies, we are altering the time and space trajectories of our said bodies, and this has to be run through the parameters of the universe, that being the innate laws.

edit on 7-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join