It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts
What I am saying is that the sum total of all human and animal experiences, result from internal representations.

In other words what we experience is a hallucination accurate enough to make survival possible. In that how we experience reality is a process that occurs in the brain. Decoherence does not mean quantum entanglement is
not observable at the macro scale.

It means that at our stage of development it is out of our grasp to comprehend, most of the time.

This issue is not that different from the matter of whether the Universe is flat or curved.

We understand it to be flat but it could very well be curved beyond our comprehension.

Hypothetically if we knew everything about and electron we would know everything about every electron in the Universe.

Also if one knows a historian one can know a whole lot about a culture.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

You have a great ability to grasp vast concepts of thought, I enjoy reading your responses my friend.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts
What I am saying is that the sum total of all human and animal experiences, result from internal representations.

In other words what we experience is a hallucination accurate enough to make survival possible. In that how we experience reality is a process that occurs in the brain.

That's why we made a distinction between objective reality and subjective reality all along the thread.

I said exactly the same as you. We see this world as a subjective one.

What I reject is what is said in the OP, that quantum physics means there is no objective reality. Which is obviously not what these experiments are saying and a philosophical trap as exposed by many who explained it better via buddhist concepts.
edit on 26-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The only problem I see with this theory is this: Shouldn't we be seeing much much more psychic phenomena then? Seems like if we possess this kind of control we should be able to manipulate our physical world at will. Seems that we would be seeing mass examples of telekinesis and other such phenomena.

Seems that the laws of physics would appear to be randomly applied or not (ie: there would not be laws of physics). Chaos would reign supreme...

No?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Not necessarily. All aspects of the physical reality are effects of initial causes, continually creating more effects which create more causes thus creating more effects, like a domino effect of energy consumption and redirection per say. If one were to apply that principle to the human psyche then by nature our psychical distortions such as ignorance, belief of individual self, emotions, personalities, etc are all forms of mental energy being misdirected. If those energies were defused from further use by such mental anomalies then one may presume that the free'd up energy may be directed into more potent mental forms such as psychic phenomenon, physical transmutation, levitation, etc.

This is what Great Masters have displayed throughout history and thus why they teach mindfulness and meditation so, after taming the misuses of their psychic energies, one may use that psychical power to Will instant changes or instant causes that will in turn create the desired effect.

Regards,

Eric

edit on 27-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP
Do you think that physical reality is nothing but manifestations of the human mind? This is not an accusation, this is a genuine question.

edit on 27-5-2014 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XxRagingxPandaxX

Good question! I do not understand it as so. It is my understanding that the human mind is the microcosm of a greater Mind.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So you do believe in a physical reality that is not contingent on human conscience? Do you believe this "greater mind" you speak of is non physical, or physical?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: XxRagingxPandaxX

It is my understanding that the manifest appears to be an impermanent construct within an un-manifest Intelligent Awareness. I believe the human consciousness is a parcel of that un-manifest intelligent awareness clothing itself within it's finite creation.

It seems that which is ever changing must inevitably have a beginning and therefore an end, vice versa that which is permanent cannot have a beginning or an end.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

According to the OP, we can and do affect changes to our personal selves. If this is true, then even without conscious control (ie as opposed to the masters you refer to who can consciously exert control) we would see seemingly random acts of telekinesis etc.

This does not happen, nor is it replicable in any setting therefore there is no scientific basis for the premise presented, as presented.

If reality were manifestations of our thoughts then surely the laws of physics would not be laws, but rather "suggestions", shall we say.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
From first post by OP:

"This article explores how our body is a holographic projection of our consciousness, and how we directly influence that hologram. It is said we have complete control over the physical health of our body. They explore the exact mechanism behind this principle and provide scientific evidence to back it up. So, how is this even possible?"

Sounds great - been into the 'power of positive thinking' all my life. But I grow older and have seen many people grow older - In fact even though the rate of aging may vary every human being I've ever seen grows older - Even the famous health guru Jack LaLanne grew old and died at 96 . And all the positive thinking about health in the world did not grant him or anyone else we know eternal youth and health. I love fantasy and science fiction it gives us a moment to escape from the ever present reality of our existence.

Forget about a hologram to escape - download your consciousness onto your computer and re-create yourself as an eternal android - you see even this subject has been better covered by sci-fi than mystical control of a hologram - an illusional delusion.

For those interested in how to really project your consciousness into a self sustaining paradigm [sci-fi to science] see my post at my blog:

DOWNLOAD and UPLOAD to IMMORTALITY

at my blog located at this link:
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-10-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not only are we a projection of ourselves we are also those twinkling lights in the sky. We can heal ourselves by tapping into our true selves that remain in a stasis bubble or planet. Some chose to enter the system and some are here by force. That bubble is subjected to different lights that contain information and different filters that can project different parts of our make up. Like just what we call an aroua. Think of the green screen and what can be done with it. There is only one that will make it out alive and combining spirits to him will allow you to go home by way of his path. All the transhumanism stuff will only get you stuck in the system as dna after the game is over. There is the man in the moon and then we have the salvador dolly interputations that have hinted at our true nature.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's funny that I'm reading this thread cause yesterday I was at my nephews soccer practice and things seemed to get brighter more lucid(no I wasn't under the influence of any hullicigenic substance).As I was watching the practice and llooking at everything I began to think again as I have before how life is like a dream n a movie.Also as I was watching everyone play I though that each persons body was a manifest of their soul or consciousness and that we may have even more that we can manifestOther lives like past n future lives would be living in other manifested bodies.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flowfessional
It's funny that I'm reading this thread cause yesterday I was at my nephews soccer practice and things seemed to get brighter more lucid(no I wasn't under the influence of any hullicigenic substance).As I was watching the practice and llooking at everything I began to think again as I have before how life is like a dream n a movie.Also as I was watching everyone play I though that each persons body was a manifest of their soul or consciousness and that we may have even more that we can manifestOther lives like past n future lives would be living in other manifested bodies.

I've found that happens to me a lot too. Seems like when I start to seriously think of something "deep" I will come across more and more information about it; kind of falls in my lap.
I think this happens when we are on the right path; our spirit guides are leading us, and helping us learn all we can about the lessons we came back to learn.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
From first post by OP:

"This article explores how our body is a holographic projection of our consciousness, and how we directly influence that hologram. It is said we have complete control over the physical health of our body. They explore the exact mechanism behind this principle and provide scientific evidence to back it up. So, how is this even possible?"

Sounds great - been into the 'power of positive thinking' all my life. But I grow older and have seen many people grow older - In fact even though the rate of aging may vary every human being I've ever seen grows older - Even the famous health guru Jack LaLanne grew old and died at 96 . And all the positive thinking about health in the world did not grant him or anyone else we know eternal youth and health. I love fantasy and science fiction it gives us a moment to escape from the ever present reality of our existence.

Hello and Namaste, friend. There is much more to physical immortality than "positive thinking" and "focusing on health." If you noticed, I mentioned "physical" immortality as opposed to another type? Yes, staying young and living in your physical body is only half the battle. In fact, it's not even important. The only reason why you need physical immortality is so you can live as long as possible to finish your mission(s) on Earth and to aid mankind when you have reached very high levels of consciousness. The other half of the battle is "Timeless Consciousness." This is a type of immortality that even when you change bodies or die the physical death, you will not forget or lose your memory even if you do decide to incarnate into a new body. This is the more important one. Everybody's first mission on Earth is to reach this form of immortality--to conquer death is to break the Wheel of Reincarnation.

Let's start from the beginning. So what is the secret to The Fountain of Youth and Immortality (both parts)? Below is a list of what needs to be done. If you are able to do the things I list below, then both parts of Immortality (Physical and Timeless Consciousness) are accomplished automatically. Thousands of people have done this in the past 26,000 years (Precession of the Equinox). So can you. It may take a 100 years or 1,000 years, or it could take as little as 7 years, it is up to you. Everybody are different and are on many paths leading to the same thing.

1. Love God with all your Heart, all your Mind, all your Strength, and all your Might.
2. Devote as much time as possible to Spirit or Source (The Creator of the Universes, whatever you prefer to call the ONE Light encompassing all of creation).
3. Manifest inner Peace, Compassion, Unconditional Love, Beauty, Delight, Positive & Pure Thoughts, Purity, Kindness, and Devotion.
4. Love ALL of Creation as Yourself, for You are the Creation. This includes other people as well. (Love your Neighbor as yourself).
5. Each day, walk through life with Divine Love, Power (God authority and as a Creator like God), and Wisdom. These Three represent the Holy Trinity. Love = Mother, Power = Father, Wisdom = Son.
6. Live life and feel with your Heart, not your Mind. This is how you Become ONE with God.
7. Go beyond your current Wisdom of Spiritual Matters without end. This means ALWAYS continue to move forward in understanding of God, the Universe, and Creation.

The above 7 all lead back to the first and greatest one: " Love God with all your Heart, all your Mind, all your Strength, and all your Might." It is not enough to say "I have unconditional Love." You have to BE Love and LIVE as Love. I don't talk about selfish love where you require others to give you things to start noticing them. I speak of a Love similar to a Mother who has just given birth to a baby. At that moment, with the baby in her arms, it is unconditional love.

Yes, this training is both hard and easy. It's hard because it seems to be a lot of work. What? A lot of work? Where is your Love? Is it hard work if you truly care for your family and friends? If you do, indeed, have great desire and devotion to the Spiritual Path, then it is easy. As you progress in your training, your Energy Points (Chakras) will expand giving you great Light from God, and your Pineal Gland (in the middle of your brain) will secrete what the Ancients called "Nectar of the Gods" or the Sweet substance that gives you Immortality from your Pineal Gland down throughout your body. Not only will you look younger and never get sick, but you will live for as long as you want until you are Done with this world. To give you an example, a Master, who shall remain nameless at this juncture, once lived for 52,000 years in the same body. But he was able to teleport himself from different dimensions and parts of the Universe to see life and culture all over, not just on Earth, although his original incarnation was on this very planet.

Throughout your Spiritual Training, you will finally grasp the mystery of how this Physical Reality was all created by ONE Mind, ONE Consciousness. Therefore, because it is made by the Mind of God, you can change it to anything you wish, including your body. It is not Science Fiction nor Fantasy. In fact, everything I just told you is more Reality than the Physical World you see everyday, which in itself is fantasy.

Namaste, everybody, as God meets God.

edit on 10/2/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Thank you, Ctophil.
Every time you post on one of my threads I see some new information from you that I haven't heard you cover in the past. Although the information in your post is similar to something I've heard in church growing up, you put it in words that are so much more pleasing to my soul... food for my soul.
I appreciate you so very much.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

All 7 of these can be summarized in an even simpler way:

Matthew 7:12
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

If we live through Love then God abides in us (1 John 4:12). Everyone who Loves has been born of God and knows God and If you know Love then you know God because God is Love (1 John 4:7-8). If we want to behave as children of God then we should be Merciful as God is Merciful (Luke 6:35-36). We are told to let our Light shine with good works because this is how we glorify God (Matthew 5:16).

Love is self-sacrifice. Love is giving to others (generosity), and there is no greater love than for someone to lay their lives down for their friends (John 15:13).

The only choice we have in reality is to serve our selves or to serve others. Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last and the servant of all (Mark 9:35). Many who are first will be last and the last will be first (Mark 10:31).

He who exalts himself will be humbled and he who humbles himself will be exalted (Matthew 23:12/Luke 14:11)

The Flesh (Body) is self-seeking, but The Spirit is generous. The Light shines for others, the darkness absorbs. The purpose is for The Spirit to be more powerful than The Flesh (selflessness vs selfishness).
edit on 3-10-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Placebo... safe and effective. I'll take two.

But if you know it's a placebo.. it won't work!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join