It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin orders troops back from borders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wow, people still believe anything CNN says? CNN is pure trash, akin to tabloid papers at grocery stores.

Some Russian forces move around western Russia as part of some mundane redeployments for training purposes and CNN reports the typical Red Scare crap.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ISnipe2

So what you are basically saying is that there is an energy war going on in the ME and the eastern meds ,,and most people would agree on that....I mean thanks a lot but you will not be so popular on ATS if you keep posting super long threads disregarding the others...Get to the point fast and short...cheers.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
Wow, people still believe anything CNN says? CNN is pure trash, akin to tabloid papers at grocery stores.

Some Russian forces move around western Russia as part of some mundane redeployments for training purposes and CNN reports the typical Red Scare crap.

In this case I
A
M more inclined since like I said earlier, it runs counter to what they use to get the ratings...building huge drama.

A withdrawal is not drama, and notice they are not running 24/7 for an entire month like they did with MH 370...

Wow, I guess I really missed something for a page and a half here.
Page and a half of deleted posts...
edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

originally posted by: Vovin

In this case I
A
M more inclined since like I said earlier, it runs counter to what they use to get the ratings...building huge drama.

A withdrawal is not drama, and notice they are not running 24/7 for an entire month like they did with MH 370...

Wow, I guess I really missed something for a page and a half here.

CNN is pure tripe. I remember high school days when I was just developing a political opinion, watching CNN cover the Iraq war (specifically). Then I outgrew it, just like Pokemon when I was a kid.

CNN is designed to be a product to be catered to an audience that will buy it. It's not objective reporting; their reporters read from a script just like actors on a show.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

That is sort of my Point.

They go for ratings. If even they think/report that Russia might be pulling back...their "drama" ratings would suffer, I'd think.

I'm just saying, in OP I saw the CNN link.

Then looked at Aljzeera, BBC, WN, etc...RT, is the only one (dictated by Putin) that has a bit different slant.

FFS, to equate watching or reading CNN for what they are using for ratings says to Pokemon (good grief kids shows that even my nephews grew out of a decade ago...which I guess shows my age difference from you) is silly.
edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Putin didn't want any of NATO. He is gearing down trying to maintain his dignity.

(post by TDawg61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Holy crap, what is going on in this thread that I'm to late to read??

Literally half of it is edited out...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join