It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, you will never be free untill you can do this to your leaders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Came across this video on social media.

Let me just say first and foremost I could not believe this guy got away with what he did, Having said that the question that needs to be asked is where the hell is the prime ministers security during the whole thing.

Basically some guy with a camera phone walk up to the Australian Prime minister and starts accusing him of being a Zionist puppet and bankster and corporate sympathizer. Really gives it to the PM. It was surreal watching it all unfold in a busy Sydney CBD street.

Watch the video if you can its entertaining and therapeutic, at least he had the balls to call the scumbag out for selling our country down the toilet. Gotta love the Aussy spirit we dont give a crap who you are. If you are a dog you are going to get called out. The Americans could learn a lesson from this.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

Search YouTube for "We Are Change".

They do this all the time, & not only to US leaders.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Search YouTube for "We Are Change".

They do this all the time, & not only to US leaders.

never seen them before

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

If they keep growing then maybe people will have more to look forward to than complain about.

How many people do you think are actually ready for that kind of change?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Harper would never be caught dead walking anywhere where people could get close enough to heckle him like this guy did. If it ever happens, I hope someone gets it on film.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Change the name he is shouting out, and this argument could be used for almost any leader of the western world.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The Americans could learn a lesson from this.

It rarely happens that we get a chance. The real culprits would never expose themselves that close to the public. Everywhere they go they ride in armored limos and jet helicopters, lest their feet touch the ground.

Its a bit different for their minions. Here one such gets the "royal treatment"…
A retired General lives on a pension so has to walk to work. At least he gets a chance to redeem himself. The real culprits are circling overhead cackling like buzzards.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow! That first vid was amazing and funny as hell. The second vid...the guy looked scared as hell having to walk around by himself surrounded by all those kids. LOL

That's what we need, to shame these people and let them know we've had enough.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd
Basically some guy with a camera phone walk up to the Australian Prime minister and starts accusing him of being a Zionist puppet and bankster and corporate sympathizer.

Well ... no one could get that close to our POTUS ... and if they did, they'd either be shot or locked up forever. It would be considered a severe security situation, I'm sure.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd
Basically some guy with a camera phone walk up to the Australian Prime minister and starts accusing him of being a Zionist puppet and bankster and corporate sympathizer.

Well ... no one could get that close to our POTUS ... and if they did, they'd either be shot or locked up forever. It would be considered a severe security situation, I'm sure.

Well yeah obviously.

My point being you people are even more far removed from your leaders than you think or even realize.

top topics

join