It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines, Thimerosal, MMR, Mercury Not Associated With Autism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's only the mercury in fish that is bad for you. If it is put in a vaccine on purpose then it is not bad to be put into the body. I thought everyone knew that. Sarcasm off.
edit on 1901u5 by JHumm because: Had to turn off the sarcasm

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
It's only the mercury in fish that is bad for you. If it is put in a vaccine on purpose then it is not bad to be put into the body. I thought everyone knew that.

You gotta be joking.Right?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

It's only the mercury in fish that is bad for you. If it is put in a vaccine on purpose then it is not bad to be put into the body. I thought everyone knew that.

Yeah, I should have stated that was a sarcastic remark

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Same happened to our son, the 6 month vaccination (DTaP)sent him over a damage boundary and we have been trying to help put it right since.

They told us round here there was no mercury in the vaccines when we asked (young, stupid and uninformed) so we went ahead, now with this study it seems they are accepting there is mercury in them - but it's safe is it?

That why Tony Blair and Gordon Brown (cock knockers- refused to answer when asked "have you vaccinated your children".

This study is blatant propaganda for the pharma companies and should be disregarded.

Don't wait for it to be your child before you believe it could be so much worse than you think.
edit on 19-5-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: Censor

edit on 19-5-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

Yeah, I should have stated that was a sarcastic remark

that's what I had thought ...but then, all of sudden... a strange idea went through my mind.
"what if that is not a sarcastic remark" and I went bonkers

anyways, sometimes it's not easy to spot irony on web.

edit on 19-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

When corporations do science, it is all designed and tuned to make more profit. Don't believe any of it. Least of all when western governments indemnify the pharma corps for all vaccines. Even your local DR. needs legal protection from the vaccine. They make you sign a release. See what happens if you don't want to sign that form.

Want to listen to a world class pediatric gastroenterologist? This guy has been targeted by the vax corps and government even though he is not anti-vax. He believes that combinations are not proved safe.

have the courage to listen for yourself.

source

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Thiomersal- In the body, it is metabolized or degraded to ethylmercury. Ethylmercury distribute to all body tissues, crossing the blood–brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body.Ethylmercury clears from blood with a half-life of about 18 days in adults.
BUT after crossing the blood-brain barrier Inorganic mercury metabolized from ethylmercury has a much longer half-life in the brain, at least 120 days. Specific neurotoxic symptoms from inorganic mercury include tremors, emotional lability, insomnia, memory loss, neuromuscular changes, headaches, polyneuropathy, deficits of cognitive and motor function.
edit on 19-5-2014 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Personally ,I believe “Refrigerator mother theory“(should be refrigerator parents) more than vaccines cause.
Just by notice how people ignore their kids nowadays.But refrigerator mother theory without market since people don't want to admit it.

People always can find something to blame ,blame government ,blame Hitler,blame the next generation ,but not blame themselves who choose the government.
edit on 21-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join