It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rods in oklahoma Tornado Fake? I have video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i don't know does anyone know if these to videos are fake here is the url: www.roswellrods.com... It kinda looks fake to me please post what you find

[edit on 29-11-2004 by tightboarder90]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting

Where is channel 9 out of?

When was this taken?

Like to me like it could have been lightening but lightening takes a more eractic and random path.

I'll take another look or three and and try to see if I see something else.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
C. 9 is out of Okla. City. Video could be anywhere in the westren part of the state.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Excuse me, could you be more specific? What year was this taken? Was it 1997? Was it by chance May 1997?

Are you in Oklahoma?

[edit on 11-29-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The tornado looks like the tornado that went through Moore (either one of them actually)....so I don't think this is taken in western Oklahoma.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
cool...

didn't know aliens travel in these kind of UFOs though...

maybe its the newest model

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I stumbled across the site while looking into the Rods phenomenon. Most interesting: Hot Rods: Fact or Fiction?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Could simply be a piece of debris floating in the mix around the twister. It's really hard to get any sense of direction and distance from that video as there is very little to relate it to. In other words, I'd be looking for a more terrestrial explanation.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It was shot in oklahoma city on May 3 1999 during the massive tornaado that ripped apart oklahoma city the one that was a mile long i would know i was there!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Really...the Boolean Search is your friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of the results on that search (but not all) are regarding the very same Rods. You should get plenty of info you seek starting there. I know because this one Mysterious Skyfish? is a thread I made long ago.

top topics

join