It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was ‘shot down in military training exercise’ claims firs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
if the missing flight did become a casualty in a 'live fire' exercise

then 2 possibilities exist:
#1 is that the 'live fire' training exercise used missiles that could hit air-traffic that were in standard commercial passenger flight corridors to China destinations...~ a very unlikely scenario ~

#2 would be that the MH370 flight left the proper air corridor and required altitude ~for some unknown reason ~
and became a active target, and the 'live fire' missiles did their proper function in hitting the target,
so a proper disclosure & apology from the militaries would have happened long ago

Which means that the 'live fire' exercise command knew that live-fire missiles capable of 35,000' altitude hits were being used, counter to safety precautions around commercial flight paths

I think the 'new data' is just re-packaged false data that was misdirecting the search from the onset of the coverup

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
But, the question stands. If all this is true, then America, China, Malaysia and everyone else involved in the live fire know the truth, and for some reason, they are all content to close ranks and protect each other instead of just admitting a terrible accident took place and paying up....why?

Because it wasn't a training exercise... it was a joint operation... to what end I haven't a clue.

Find the answer to the purpose of the exercise will give you the answers you seek.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 11-6-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: andy1972
But, the question stands. If all this is true, then America, China, Malaysia and everyone else involved in the live fire know the truth, and for some reason, they are all content to close ranks and protect each other instead of just admitting a terrible accident took place and paying up....why?

Because it wasn't a training exercise... it was a joint operation... to what end I haven't a clue.

Find the answer to the purpose of the exercise will give you the answers you seek.

Peace,

Korg.

The purpose of the "exercise" is to combat terrorism and air piracy.

The reason no one has "admitted a terrible accident took place" is because it WASN'T an accident.

The only way to defend against terrorists demonstrating their power to hi-jack airliners is to DENY such a hi-jacking EVER took place.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm aware of Thai-US exercises, but I can't fathom how any live fire could bring down a plane. I mean, unless they were fire anti-air guns from a boat or a missile, but regular artillery or small arms fire? Not a chance. Something with the story this guy is putting out stinks. I don't believe it.

ETA: I'll post a link to the exercise that was most likely going on at the time.

Cobra Gold
edit on 11/6/2014 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think it's part of a motive to replace black boxes with constant live streaming of data via another company. Iridium for instance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join