It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BBQ Donut Boat: Floating Party and Grill

page: 1

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:15 AM
Saw this to night BBQ-Donut
thought it was kind of interesting. Almost kinda cool. Almost........ when ever I've been on BBQs or had campfires
the smoke always seemed to want to head for people's faces. Could you imagine having that happen and be stuck in one spot?

But you don't have to BBQ on it you can set it up in other ways.

Can you imagine inviting your buddies over for some barbequed steaks and burgers and then walking them down to the end of the dock? Add an adjustable umbrella and some motor power and you're sailing off into the sunset. What a party this boat could host! You can use the center grill as a barbeque, as a straight up table, or as an ice bucket (see photos below). And as you can see, you can make this party as elegant as you like - just add white linen and champagne. It's a low smoke charcoal kettle grill with molded sections around the table to hold your food (and booze) steady as she goes. Seating up to 10, this floating party boat will make quite the splash at the local lake. You can purchase your own personal BBQ Donut Boat, or rent one at many resorts and vacation destinations around water. You could have a unique business meeting aboard, a romantic lunch date or a full-fledged party. Just add some fire and ice and you're ready to cast off in this fantastic floating party boat.

these little guys aren't cheap at around $15k
you can also rent them at resorts.
A site with a brochure
(no, i'm not selling them.)

they do look like fun........ though, i'm not so sure i would want a fire/hot coals on my boat nearly on my lap.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:22 AM
I'm up for a ride - who's with me?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
For that price you could just strap some wood onto pontoons, throw on a gas bbq and an outboard motor and have a floating BBQ dock, with plenty of room to actually move around the "party boat"... This thing is a little too cramped and too gimmicky for my taste.

A la:

edit on 19-5-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:47 PM
a reply to: boncho

yeah i actually agree. be nice to get up and move around.
not locked into a booth seat.

Able to run in case the BBQ flared up or something.

just thought the idea of donut looked kinda interesting.

guess only 2 of us thought so. lol

new topics

top topics