It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punisher Vs Joker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Batman can't Punisher CAN...

Vs

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hand to hand, man on man, the Punisher. Stategically, it's hard to fight crazy. Flip a coin on that match.
edit on 18-5-2014 by skunkape23 because: added info

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think they both die in an explosion Punisher killed by Joker's set ups.

Joker dies because he can't escape Punisher!

Which is how his battles with Batman would end in real life if they wasn't the same guy!
edit on 18-5-2014 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

No long winded explanation needed. Frank all the way only because I want him to win. Joker needs punished. Joker's goons thought the Bat was scary? Ha! Try facing down the barrel of a Colt Commando. No, Mr. J couldn't handle dealing with Castle he just doesn't possess the mental faculties to deal with someone who isn't willing to play his f###ed up little mind games.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Punisher with no doubt. He would just shoot the Joker between the eyes. Fight over.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

At what cost? Does the punisher remain mentally stable?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That ship sailed for Frank Castle a long tine ago bud, I don't think taking out a creep like Mr. J and two dozen lack-wit goons are going to have much bearing on the Punisher's mental health. He would just guzzle a half pint of gin and pass out, then go kill a handful of mafiosos.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

You can't really call Punisher insane though. I mean wouldn't you have to question the Authorities who allow him to get away with it? What's they're mental condition?

Punisher is the guy we all wish we could be when The police doesn't do there job like they should!

Honestly Joker would mess with his mind. The question then becomes how long does it take till he gets his hands on Joker and what damage was Joker able to do to him?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I agree Punisher definitely isn't insane. He is just a man with a mission and he will do what it takes to clean house.

You do have a good point though, if J did his research (which he certainly would) he could unleash hell on Frank's mind. It just depends on how quickly Punisher gets to the Joker and what kind of anguish he could inflict on Castle while he tries to get to his hideout. The goons would s##t bricks though.

Another thing though, The Bat is not just going to sit idly by while Punisher offs his best enemy. So what about Batman?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Look what ATS has sunk to.

Kiddie topics, and many of by the looks of it, in what was once a well respected website for discussing real possibilities in the way things work in our world.

Such a sad thing to see.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldie48

Then dont open BTS? Never had a chat on something serious then discussed something a bit more frothy? Lighten the heck up!

And on Topic... Punisher to blast a new bum-hole for the Joker to use after an epic series of mind games.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Punisher would destroy the Joker...

Problem with the Punisher... hes got no sense of humor.

Hes also my favorite comics character. He would turn Joker into a red pulp... he would probably wouldnt face him either... he would just set explosives wherever the joker was in, demolish it then "clean it"... no room for "games" like the batman.

Look at the punisher as a spec op... hes not a "super hero", he looks at the most efficient way to dispose of someone or something. For the Joker, that would be it. No room for stupid tricks and games and rooms with clowns and laughs and crap.

Where I and the Punisher differ... I would leave room to... well... "get along" with Harley... where the Punisher would just clean her along with the rest of them...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldie48

Kiddie topics, and many of by the looks of it, in what was once a well respected website for discussing real possibilities in the way things work in our world.

Such a sad thing to see.

You are in the off topic area!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldie48

This is BTS smart guy, save that crap for the above forums. If the site owner gad any qualms regarding members discussing comics, do you think they would have included a comic forum?

Sheesh, some people take themselves way to seriously.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Such a sad thing to see.

You did read "Comics" when you clicked on this forum, right?
So I have to ask, this is what ATS has sunk too, people who cant read?

edit on 20-5-2014 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Such a sad thing to see.

You did read "Comics" when you clicked on this forum, right?
So I have to ask, this is what ATS has sunk too, people who cant read?

Nope, didn't see that. Not the point. ATS is being allowed to turn into a kiddies website to talk about unimportant crap.

join