It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitt Vs Hulk Vs Doomsday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Who wins this free for all??

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ah man i love me some hulk all day everyday, the more you hurt him, the stronger he gets.

But doomsday killed the man off steel.

Not sure who pitt is.

Cant vote the nerd in me needs to evaluate this possible epic fight lol
edit on 18-5-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Bird flu.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Ah man i love me some hulk all day everyday, the more you hurt him, the stronger he gets.

I cant help but think that X-men first class, ripped off the Hulk a bit with Sebastian Shaw.

Overall though: doomsday, due to his abilities. I mean sure hulk might kill him but he can just resurrect.

edit on b07071058 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hulk has potentially limitless strength. This gives him a huge advantage over most opponents. Unfortunatly Doomsday is quite simlar and unlke the Hulk is not a raging out of control monster. He's a conscious being in full control of his actions. In my book that gives Doomsday the edge over the Hulk.

Ive got no clue who Ptt is but lets face it. Doomsday killed Supes (Acctually he beat him into a healing coma). I doubt Pitt has done something as epic.

Winner: Doomsday

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

Wowie...

What a mash-up we have got on our hands here. Pitt is an Image character, first appearance umm... Youngbloods something or other, early though. Like first run early, I think. We all know Hulk and Doomsday. Marvel and DC respectively. I'm more curious as to how they come to meet! I digress, on to the battle:

They are all such heavy hitters... damn.

If I had to choose based on my personal preference its Pitt all day. Super strength, advanced healing, mild psychic abilities, he's half Creed for effs sake. I gotta go with Pitt.

Hulk will destroy though and he will give Pitt and Doomsday a hard time but I see the battle pitching toward Pitt and Doomsday personally. Hulk just can't hang in my opinion. Hulk is just a mutant, more or less Pitt and DD are aliens, I mean DD is Kryptonian ffs and Hulks abilities just can't stack up. So hulk is out leaving Pitt and Doomsday to Duke it out. Pitt is awesome hands down but, unfortunately, Doomsday will most likely shred Pitt, but if DD threatens Earth (gasp) or Timmy (Pitt's Half-brother) then Pitt might have stronger motivation to pull him through. Overall I have to give the bout to freaking Doomsday. Unfortunately.

Eta: Har! Looks like Doomsday is winning! Damn him.

edit on Cpm10Sunday2220144531Sun, 18 May 2014 22:22:45 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HULK all day every day. To be honest I don't know too much about the others. It is quite intriguing that Doomsday is the one that killed Superman. Even though he too died from his injuries in the same battle. I'm not a big comic book guy so I don't know the history but has the Hulk ever been killed off? The Hulk is my favorite so I'm biased with this.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I love Hulk I think he too can kill Superman!

Doomsday is epic in Killing Superman!

Pitt is my dude!

My opinion is biased and it goes to Pitt!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

My opinion is biased and it goes to Pitt!

That's my contention. I love Pitt. Hell, I love Image I wont front but Doomsday is just to brutal I can't see Pitt, as much as I want him to win, defeating Doomsday. Not saying he couldn't do it just that it would be hard.

And there us no way Hulk can take Superman. Just not happening, Hulk isn't the indestructible behemoth people seem to think he is. He is tough but Wolvie was even able to beat him.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

World breaker Hulk destroyed wolvies brain.

You have to remember Superman can with stand bullets, he's fast and can fly all he is is an alien heightened by the sun.

Hulk's punches would destroy supermans brain! If you looked at it for real.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Okay, if we are talking World Breaker then Good Game all.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The only 2 Hulks better then World Breaker although the one I'm about to say might be a tie is Maestro.

But Cosmic Hulk takes all Hulks.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

In power I agree for sure, in story and aesthetics I still prefer World Breaker.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I have to go with Pitt. Long time Image reader.
With his strength and claws he could shred about anyone & anything!
He can read the mind of his opponent and know their moves before they make them.

Wiki:
Pitt has vast super strength equal, if not greater than the Professor incarnation of the Hulk. Pitt uses pain as a stimulant; and can leap 10 km in one bound. He also has razor sharp claws that tear through most, possibly all substances. Pitt has some durability, being able to survive attacks that would kill or disable superhuman beings with relative ease. Pitt can heal near fatal wounds very quickly. Pitt has limited psychic powers (mind reading), and uses his opponents' aggression to lock-on to his enemies.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
out of the 3... I'd have to pick doomsday.

I mean... not Hulk or Pitt could kill Superman... yet Doomsday. You know...

So Doomsday.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

hulk

here i had a thread that goes over the abilities of both hulk and superman.
hulk is the strongest there is.

great thread!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I cant help but think that X-men first class, ripped off the Hulk a bit with Sebastian Shaw.

Overall though: doomsday, due to his abilities. I mean sure hulk might kill him but he can just resurrect.

This is the crux of the argument for me, not sure who pit is either, but the hulk has apparently limitless strength and healing etc...

Doomsday though....he can't be killed, well you can kill him, but you can't make him stay dead.

He will just evolve and come back again.

He beat Superman to death for gods sake, when superman fought the hulk.....it was pathetic to watch honestly, it IRL hurt my feelings to watch it happen.
yes cry face and all, it was that bad.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You have to remember Superman can with stand bullets, he's fast and can fly all he is is an alien heightened by the sun.

Hulk ans Superman fought 3,times already, Superman beat Hulk like he owed him money.

It was like watching Clay Mathews(DB for the Green Bay Packers) beating a 3 year old to death, it wasn't even a fight at all.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Forgot to mention, All star Superman lifted 17 quadrillion tons, that's way more than Hulk ever thought of.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

Doomsday was Dc's way of saying Hulk would kill him!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join