It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yes i could kill someone

1. if for the below reason then it would be slow. id shoot out his knees first. then id shoot him in the crutch, then finally i use my old butchers knife and slice open his chest, remove his heart, liver and lungs, then since he was dead i would turn my self in to the police.

2. the only reason i can think of is if someone hurt my daughter or son when i eventually have kids. when i mean hurt i dont mean like get in a fight, i mean some sick guy sexually abusing them.

3. Yes i could. God can judge me

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Very good, mO! Yes, that was the kind of answer I was looking for.
Sure, I, like you, hope never to give in to the temptation to destroy somebody in such manner, but in the case such as the one described by Sid I don't think any of us really knows what we'd do.

Hopefully we'd be able to maintain control.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Don't think its a case of being man or mouse when it comes to being able to kill...any fool can kill...shyte, take a look in any Prison of Forensic Psych Ward...

...being a true 'man' isn't so much about what you do as such...its more about possessing the ability to do it, yet choosing not to...control...

But to answer your questions:

1) If you wanted to kill some-one could you?
In the right (or probably wrong, depending on your viewpoint) circumstances...yes...I believe anyone could kill.

2) how would you do it?
Wouldn't really matter...and wouldn't bother sitting around dreaming up ways of ending someones life either...

3) why would you need to do it?
Need, I think, is not a issue at all...it is a choice, therefore it is a 'want'. 'Need' and 'choice' seem to be two opposite ends of the spectrum. Even if you are faced with your own mortality at the hands of an attacker...you are still faced with choice to retaliate or simply take the attack. Why would I 'want' to do it?? Well...that is something I'd decide at the time, should that time ever present itself...

4) more importantly, could you live with yourself after you have done it?
If what I did was just, in my mind, then yes...as another member has said, God shall judge if I was right or wrong.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by alien]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hopefully I can defend myself without having to kill the other person while doing it. This is the extreme case.

So assuming this is successful, I would then plot their demise with carefully calculated steps. Very soon after the incident, this attacker will start to experience some extraordinary bad luck in their lives.

That will satisfy me enough & I can live with it.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Id only do this in a self defence situation. I would probably feel quite bad but it wouldve been their own fault. (they want to take my life, i want to live, therfore they die) ^^

i practise kung fu (kind of.... had a long rest) but i follow the oath very seriouslly - use you skills only when you, a friend or relative are in danger (i think it includes other people... so a little old lady being chased by neo-nazis, it'd probably be ok to use then
)

How would i do it? depends on the situation.... but id feel really bad if i used a gun

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
actual "murder" and not in self-defense, etc.?

If so...the answers to your question kind of involve having a situation that might warrant it. Except for one...as to "how".

Many mystery novels have conspired to try and devise the perfect murder. Personally, my favorite idea is of the "no body-no murder" variety. Cremate the person, and it's a done deal...not even CSI is going to fix that....

Scott almost had it right, with Laci, but he neglected to buy concrete (for the barrel), or go to the deep ocean (where side-scanning radar would have been largey useless). Likewise, toting around with his mistress afterwards, wasn't a good idea either...
One thing I hate worse than criminals....is STUPID criminals....

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
#1- quickly
#2- because it neede to be done
#3- I'd have to live with it no choice there

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
short, sweet and direct to the point!

just how i prefer it !!!!

blackwidow

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sure, I could do it. Situation? Doctor tells me I have six months to live, some @$$holes are going to die. First, take out this teacher who lets girls get out of trouble if they show him or do a little something(know what I mean) for him.

Second, the math teacher for teaching me numbers that don't exist then failing me on the test when I write down "why the hell do I need to know numbers that don't exist(like radical negative 3 or the log of a negative number) and how to do math problems with them?"

Then, hmmm, fly to where ever and kill off all the boy bands, even if they broke up(like BSB). Then kill bush and Cheney and who ever else untill a democrat becomes president.

Then probably buy a nuke from Russia, and nuke canada killing off the people with SARS. Do the same in China to make sure SARS doesn't spread to much.

Then blow up the Vatican. But probably on a weekend so that no one is in working, all at home. Don't want to kill them actually, just blow up the country of Vatican(yes, it is a country).

Hmmmm, who else?????

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
If you wanted to kill some-one could you?

No, not if I wanted to. If I needed to, Yes. If I was in a situation, say like war, I would need to take someones life. Thats what war is.

1) how would you do it?
As fast as possible, that way I or others have better odds surviving.

2) why would you need to do it?
The need to take anothers life would depend, the situation would have to be life threatening in order for me take take such a posture.

3) more importantly, could you live with yourself after you have done it?
Hell yeah, not to mention I get to live with others who are still alive.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Alright let's be brutally honest here. Yes, I would kill my father with a baseball bat since he used to beat me and my mother when I was a child. Would I be able to live with myself? No, since rage would allow me to kill and rage is primative. I don't perpetually live in this state so reverting to it, no matter the reason, would render me guilt ridden for the rest of my days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join