It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO False Flags in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just thought I'd bring this forward for your viewing pleasure.

The vid goes into the list of false flags committed by the US and includes the most recent, Ukraine.

Very interesting vid that I would recommend all to watch.

We all know the US is involved in false flags all over the World but as each incident unfolds and then calms down in favor of the US, we tend to just forget...until the next time. And then we get outraged at the the current but forget the long list of how the US conducts itself globally.

It also goes into the corruption and psychotic behaviors of the people in the top positions of Govt. People with no interest or thought to the countless deaths they are responsible for. NATO and the blood shed they are responsible for is just swept under the rug and ignored by those that would rather sip a 5 dollar coffee and chat about American Idol while their elected officials are murdering 100's of thousands of innocent people in their name.

So I ask...If your Govt. is guilty of mass murder and you do nothing about it, are you not guilty of the same?

Watch the vid before you respond...please.

And remember, NATO is NOT what you think.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Anyone remember Blackwater?

Well they're back and doing much the same in the Ukraine:

rt.com...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

rt.com...

Yup, gotta keep changing their name tho:

1997: founded as "Blackwater USA"
2002: new subdivision: "Blackwater Security Consulting" (BSC)
2009: changed name to "Xe Services LLC"
2010: acquired Greystone Limited
2011: changed name to "Academi" in an attempt to "sound more boring"

The Ukraine?

Business as usual.

www.zerohedge.com...

In what is becoming a weekly ritual, the German press continues to demolish the US case of "idealistic humaniatrian" Ukraine intervention. Recall, that it was a week ago that German tabloid Bild am Sonntag, hardly the most reputable source but certainly one which reaches the broadest audience, reported that dozens of CIA and FBI agents were "advising the Ukraine government."

This conclusion is hardly a stretch and certainly based on facts considering the recent semi-secret jaunt by CIA head Brennan to Kiev. Fast forward one week when overnight the same Bild reported that about 400 elite mercenary commandos of the private US security firm, Academi, f/k/a Xe Services, f/k/a Blackwater "are involved in a punitive operation mounted by Ukraine's new government" against east Ukraine separatists.

We'll never know the truth.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

rt.com...

so what exactly was that roof gunner doing midway through that video? it certaly looked like he was taking pot shots at people just for the fun of it? i understand the concept of shots across the bow to get cars to stay out of the way of a convoy but he seemed to just be shooting people waiting?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Bullies provoking other bullies and the honest and true getting caught in the cross fire.

How about we put all the world leaders in a no holds barred cage fight? They want to fight so much let them take a few actual punches for a change. (Also whats a true democracy if theres a leader?)

edit on b0404814 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Bullies provoking other bullies and the honest and true getting caught in the cross fight.

How about we put all the world leaders in an all for nothing cage fight? They want to fight so much let them take a few actual punches for a change. (Also whats a true democracy if theres a leader?)

I Don't understand Democracy anymore.

If the elected leader can disregard the wishes of those that elected him, how is that Democratic?

No such thing in the US.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Bullies provoking other bullies and the honest and true getting caught in the cross fight.

How about we put all the world leaders in an all for nothing cage fight? They want to fight so much let them take a few actual punches for a change. (Also whats a true democracy if theres a leader?)

If the elected leader can disregard the wishes of those that elected him, how is that Democratic?

No such thing in the US.

Peace

thats kinda the problem with a "Free" Society. giving people the ability to be "Free" gives people the ability to plot against said "Free" Nation in an attempt to make it NOT a free nation any more. its such a mind bending security conundrum. our whole schtick is built off "land of the free" and how anyone can come here to be anything...

well what if someone wants to be the tyrannical ruler of america or just a foot soldier in some organization that wants to rule america? thats were the NSA and other good ole agencies come in of course and HOPEFULLY dont start throwing people into diego garcia cause they make some stupid drunk comments.

GOD O GOD its such a complicated topic that I'm so glad i dont have any responsibility over. i get anxiety just thinking about the guy who's gotta worry about that stuff lol. just imagine your day job having to maintain pleasantville without turning into berlin circa 1940. its a fine fine line to walk.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Pa reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yeah, I'm really glad I didn't take the last job they offered me.

Sometimes I wish I had, though. Moneys #ing incredible. The job? Well, let's just say its more dangerous than working for Uncle Sam, but you get better gear, the foods beyond compare, and beautiful women everywhere, so........

Problem is you have to work for low-life, arrogant little #wads who's schedule involves mainly snorting coc aine and banging hookers. Oh yeah, "great men of faith" every one. Usually while you are present in the room. Sometimes they try to be your buddy, and you get pressured incessantly to try some coc aine and hookers too.....and the hookers usually look like Victorias Secret Models, so the # ain't easy. But you can't. Bitches be crazy over yonder, for real. Never tried the coke, either.

Wasn't my thing. I came home to my family instead. I have buddies who do it though. Married and all. Their wives stay pissed off when their gone and are even worse when their home! # that.

I dont make as much as them! But it's really not my thing, guarding guys I'd rather ghost, anyhow. I get to sleep in my own bed every night.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SenterSun
Pa reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yeah, I'm really glad I didn't take the last job they offered me.

Sometimes I wish I had, though. Moneys #ing incredible. The job? Well, let's just say its more dangerous than working for Uncle Sam, but you get better gear, the foods beyond compare, and beautiful women everywhere, so........

Problem is you have to work for low-life, arrogant little #wads who's schedule involves mainly snorting coc aine and banging hookers. Oh yeah, "great men of faith" every one. Usually while you are present in the room. Sometimes they try to be your buddy, and you get pressured incessantly to try some coc aine and hookers too.....and the hookers usually look like Victorias Secret Models, so the # ain't easy. But you can't. Bitches be crazy over yonder, for real. Never tried the coke, either.

Wasn't my thing. I came home to my family instead. I have buddies who do it though. Married and all. Their wives stay pissed off when their gone and are even worse when their home! # that.

I dont make as much as them! But it's really not my thing, guarding guys I'd rather ghost, anyhow. I get to sleep in my own bed every night.

I've been pondering long and hard on the benefits of a PMC that had morals... one that worked really hard NOT to be what most of these guys are. mind you it would make wayyyyy less and it would probably get blown up by academi or one of the other PMC's BUT just what if.

is it legal to start a group like the "Oathkeepers" but with a more mercenary point of view? idk its a really big conflict of interests and i guess its basically what OUR MILITARY is supposed to be but we all know how often our guys are taking ground that has nothing to do with military strategy.

i reckon all these PMC's fancy themselves the big bad Moral GI joe's of the world up front and on paper but when the checkbook comes out lines get crossed ALL TOO OFTEN. i just ponder that if just ONE of these PMC's could start doing the right thing and getting the press to back it could change a lot. lots of good press = more funding = others copying.

idk theres always gonna be a need for the guys who do the "dirty stuff" no doubt about that i just think we've gotten a little lax lately on what "Dirty" means. just lettin all kinds of crooked stuff fly for every reason under the sun. its mind bending to me.

after watching that video i read up on blackwater in iraq and WOW theres report on top of report of them firing on civilians. TONs of casualties. BUNCH OF FRIENDLY FIRE too WTF! how come no ones taken these fools out for takin out allies? man that makes my blood boil.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

originally posted by: jude11

No such thing in the US.

Peace

thats kinda the problem with a "Free" Society. giving people the ability to be "Free" gives people the ability to plot against said "Free" Nation in an attempt to make it NOT a free nation any more. its such a mind bending security conundrum. our whole schtick is built off "land of the free" and how anyone can come here to be anything...

well what if someone wants to be the tyrannical ruler of america or just a foot soldier in some organization that wants to rule america? thats were the NSA and other good ole agencies come in of course and HOPEFULLY dont start throwing people into diego garcia cause they make some stupid drunk comments.

GOD O GOD its such a complicated topic that I'm so glad i dont have any responsibility over. i get anxiety just thinking about the guy who's gotta worry about that stuff lol. just imagine your day job having to maintain pleasantville without turning into berlin circa 1940. its a fine fine line to walk.

It truly is complicated and I actually believe the US has that tyrannical leadership. It's being passed around in the same circle of cronies and families to give the impression that a vote matters,

And those organizations? They just haven't started yet. They are just in the process of arming themselves right now.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

We know the truth but we do not want to accept it!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever

We know the truth but we do not want to accept it!

I know the truth, but to accept it?

Not a chance.

Just waiting...

Peace

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Bullies provoking other bullies and the honest and true getting caught in the cross fire.

How about we put all the world leaders in a no holds barred cage fight? They want to fight so much let them take a few actual punches for a change. (Also whats a true democracy if theres a leader?)

Love the cage match idea.

My money is on Putin in the Obama/Putin match.

Peace

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

rt.com...

so what exactly was that roof gunner doing midway through that video? it certaly looked like he was taking pot shots at people just for the fun of it? i understand the concept of shots across the bow to get cars to stay out of the way of a convoy but he seemed to just be shooting people waiting?

Good question. What was he Doing?

People are just pawns to these guys trying to complete an agenda.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

PMC personnel are muppets to active duty troops, especially the infantry and spec ops/hunter-killer units, and there could never be a "moral" PMC for the same reason......

They are for sale to the highest bidder, or always assumed to be so. Never to be trusted, completely. Worked with? Occasionally. Trusted? Never.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun
The thread title was interesting but as soon as I saw the video is from RT, I immediately lost interest. I spend a lot of time in Europe and RT is one of then few channels that's in English so I watch it from time to time. I have never seen a single news organization spend nearly all their air-time on what's wrong with the USA as RT does. And you sure can't expect their take on Ukraine is in any way contradictory to Putin.

top topics

join